Michigan women - They SUCK!

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

jamesbond wrote:I still think the absolute worst women in the US are in the northeast and the west coast. Not that women in Michigan are a bargain. The women here in Illinois are not much better than those in Michigan. :shock:
I actually like the west coast for it's large supply of asians. 8) Plus, California women as a whole are more attractive, and they are aware of it, which means you can find decent 7s without the stuck-up attitude. East coast, now that's another story...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Dating any AW either online or in person is a waste of time - when you you'll listen & delete all your adverts?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Anyways, this thread is kinda funny considering all the hate the 2 coasts get hammered with. So, Midwestern women aren't any better, hey?!

Upper midwesterners are similar in some respects to northeasterners - socially conscious, politically liberal, like cold weather, like to take vacations, etc... My hometown in Wisconsin is full of fat hoes who dropped out of community college, the more affluent ones left after high school, many of them became liberal/green/feminists in college, and that's all she wrote.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

terminator wrote:Dating any AW either online or in person is a waste of time - when you you'll listen & delete all your adverts?
Actually I found a new discovery to using a well known American dating site for another purpose. I have the details posted in the "Questions and Advice" section in the forums. I did this before with a Filippino woman when I was dating AW's, but since I came back I connected with two more foreign women. A Russian and another Filippino woman. I'll keep running more tests and keep everyone updated on my research, but I'm doing this to build a network of foreign lady friends too. :D
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

terminator wrote:Dating any AW either online or in person is a waste of time - when you you'll listen & delete all your adverts?
...Oops. I did an oopsy in my last reply. The testimony I posted is actually in the General section in the forums. Not the Questions and Advice section. I over slept this morning and feel pretty tired today. =P Lol!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Michigan women - They SUCK!

Post by marklambo »

MJay1978 wrote:It's obvious why I'm here and it's the truth. I want to find women outside of the US to find the love of my dreams. But in my testimony from my own experiences, I'm going explain why Michigan IS the WORST state to date women.

1. Online dating is a nightmare!: From an experiment I did using a fake profile and a picture of an insanely hot lookingt guy, it is proof that women online are only looking for hot guys. Unless you got six pack abs, don't online date here. It's a complete waste of time and you won't go very far at all.

2. Women are completely broken: The divorce rate in the US is at an all time high! Especially here in Michigan. The online dating sites alone proves this to be true. On most profiles, you'll see most women claiming to have 2, 3, or even more kids! Some women even have their marital marked as divorce. Even some mark their marital as separated with a description claiming they're separated, but in the process of a divorce. It's also common to see fat women here due to poor choices as far as how they treat their bodies.

3. Too depending/materialistic: If you don't have a job, a car, and your own home, good luck. Without any or either one of these qualifications, you're not going to get very far. Most will even use this "you don't have anything to offer me" line upon you if you don't meet their qualifications.

4. Anti-social/poor communication: Girls will NOT approach you here! If you're sitting alone anywhere, including a bar or a dance club, a group of girls won't even signal you to come over and talk to them. In a mixed crowded place you're only a shadow. Girls will look, but will turn their head and keep walking. They're very poor with communication since they expect you to lead in most of the conversation. They just put no effort into communication when you try to talk to them.

5. Rude/judgemental attitudes: When you do approach, if you even say the wrong thing or your body language is wrong, they'll instantly judge you as a creeper. If she's with shady friends, they'll judge you as one too. Some girls especially the hot ones have attitude problems. Any little thing they find worng they will judge you upon it. To approach girls here is nearly impossible! Some will even go as far as to using their cellphone when they're on a date with you.

6. Dishonesty/careless: You'll find that most girls are fake here. They are dishonest. They date multiples and will not tell you if they're involved with another man until it's too late. If you piss them off, they act like a teenager. In other words, they'll do anything in their power with their own words by calling you every name in the book to hurt you and not care. Some can even go as far as being belittling & manipulative. Some, especially with kids are lazy and don't pick up after themselves! In arguements, it's always the guy's fault and never the woman. Most are just heartless bitches.

Now do you honestly THINK I see this kind of woman being my future wife? HELL NO! After wasting so much time of my life, it makes me wish I did this much sooner. That's why I'm here. So what do you guys think?
You're pretty much describing the typical American woman. I don't think the list is state specific because pretty much all AW are this way, regardless of state. Trust me man, I see what you're going through. It's definitely time for you to get a taste of international dating. You will never turn back once you do!
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

E_Irizarry wrote:
jamesbond wrote:I still think the absolute worst women in the US are in the northeast and the west coast. Not that women in Michigan are a bargain. The women here in Illinois are not much better than those in Michigan. :shock:
I don't know but I have been in a slump for the last 3 months here in Chicago, and it's so hard to bed Mexican-American women from Chicago now! - even the BBW ones! :shock:

When I had lived in C/hicago in 2003 for a year and in 2006 for almost another year, I was bedding Mex-Am women like there were no tomorrow!

My lust for C/hicago is now officially gone. Sorry for the slashes; I type pretty fast.

Chicago was not this bad in the 2000's. The Black women here had been god-awful for decades, probably for as long as Black feminism has been exisiting (since late '60s probably).

But now it seems like the Mexican Am women had caught up, and only date women, Black male Snoop Dogg-looking thugs, or their "own" men. :-/
American Women are just becoming worse and worse each and every year!
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

fightforlove wrote:
I actually like the west coast for it's large supply of asians. 8) Plus, California women as a whole are more attractive, and they are aware of it, which means you can find decent 7s without the stuck-up attitude. East coast, now that's another story...
I've lived in the East coast (New Jersey/New York) almost all my life and lived in the West coast (California/Nevada) for about 10 years. Both sides suck in general. I highly agree that the woman in the west are better looking overall but I don't agree with the no stuck up attitude part. Women in California/Nevada are very stuck up, especially women in the Orange county and LA county area of Southern California. Far more stuck up than women in the east.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

fightforlove wrote:Anyways, this thread is kinda funny considering all the hate the 2 coasts get hammered with. So, Midwestern women aren't any better, hey?!

Upper midwesterners are similar in some respects to northeasterners - socially conscious, politically liberal, like cold weather, like to take vacations, etc... My hometown in Wisconsin is full of fat hoes who dropped out of community college, the more affluent ones left after high school, many of them became liberal/green/feminists in college, and that's all she wrote.
I think we all summed it up that it doesn't matter where you go in the US, all these women are just shitty and useless :D
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: Michigan women - They SUCK!

Post by MJay1978 »

marklambo wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:It's obvious why I'm here and it's the truth. I want to find women outside of the US to find the love of my dreams. But in my testimony from my own experiences, I'm going explain why Michigan IS the WORST state to date women.

1. Online dating is a nightmare!: From an experiment I did using a fake profile and a picture of an insanely hot lookingt guy, it is proof that women online are only looking for hot guys. Unless you got six pack abs, don't online date here. It's a complete waste of time and you won't go very far at all.

2. Women are completely broken: The divorce rate in the US is at an all time high! Especially here in Michigan. The online dating sites alone proves this to be true. On most profiles, you'll see most women claiming to have 2, 3, or even more kids! Some women even have their marital marked as divorce. Even some mark their marital as separated with a description claiming they're separated, but in the process of a divorce. It's also common to see fat women here due to poor choices as far as how they treat their bodies.

3. Too depending/materialistic: If you don't have a job, a car, and your own home, good luck. Without any or either one of these qualifications, you're not going to get very far. Most will even use this "you don't have anything to offer me" line upon you if you don't meet their qualifications.

4. Anti-social/poor communication: Girls will NOT approach you here! If you're sitting alone anywhere, including a bar or a dance club, a group of girls won't even signal you to come over and talk to them. In a mixed crowded place you're only a shadow. Girls will look, but will turn their head and keep walking. They're very poor with communication since they expect you to lead in most of the conversation. They just put no effort into communication when you try to talk to them.

5. Rude/judgemental attitudes: When you do approach, if you even say the wrong thing or your body language is wrong, they'll instantly judge you as a creeper. If she's with shady friends, they'll judge you as one too. Some girls especially the hot ones have attitude problems. Any little thing they find worng they will judge you upon it. To approach girls here is nearly impossible! Some will even go as far as to using their cellphone when they're on a date with you.

6. Dishonesty/careless: You'll find that most girls are fake here. They are dishonest. They date multiples and will not tell you if they're involved with another man until it's too late. If you piss them off, they act like a teenager. In other words, they'll do anything in their power with their own words by calling you every name in the book to hurt you and not care. Some can even go as far as being belittling & manipulative. Some, especially with kids are lazy and don't pick up after themselves! In arguements, it's always the guy's fault and never the woman. Most are just heartless bitches.

Now do you honestly THINK I see this kind of woman being my future wife? HELL NO! After wasting so much time of my life, it makes me wish I did this much sooner. That's why I'm here. So what do you guys think?
You're pretty much describing the typical American woman. I don't think the list is state specific because pretty much all AW are this way, regardless of state. Trust me man, I see what you're going through. It's definitely time for you to get a taste of international dating. You will never turn back once you do!
I couldn't agree with you more on that. I already wasted over 15 years of dating here, which is 15 years I can't get back. I'd rather not waste anymore time. I need to start traveling as soon as possible. I decided to go with Spain as my first country to visit. Soon as I can get the time off to go during the Summer, I'm getting the f**k out of the United States.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote: I think we all summed it up that it doesn't matter where you go in the US, all these women are just shitty and useless :D
Yeah, you summed things up nicely, unless you live in a small town, American women are all the same ........ shitty and useless! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I don't know what part of Michigan you are from, but up in the Northeastern part of the state it is just like you said. But two things strike me:

5. Rude/judgemental attitudes: When you do approach, if you even say the wrong thing or your body language is wrong, they'll instantly judge you as a creeper. If she's with shady friends, they'll judge you as one too. Some girls especially the hot ones have attitude problems. Any little thing they find wrong they will judge you upon it. To approach girls here is nearly impossible! Some will even go as far as to using their cellphone when they're on a date with you.

Even for the nicer girls, if you approach them, they think you are a creeper. I was overhearing about this one guy who message someone I knew, and the girls talking to her were just brutal, just because he dare message her on facebook and add her (and let's face it, where I live, it is hard to make social connections).

And honestly, I would think that in smaller towns, you would be better off. The biggest city in the region has only 10,000 in the city and 26,000 in the county. But what I have found is that unless you went to school with each other, or church or work, you are pretty much screwed. And if you try to integrate half way through HS, you are dead in the water. (although I should add that kids at a home school group were decent, but the kids around my age had moved away). So yeah, pretty much the same here. What part of the state are you from by the way?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

I'd say the Northeast is far worse, full of assholes, liars and cheats. Believe me, at least 50% of all ethnic Chinese there are only out there to make money on your expense because they are greedy as f**k. And yes, when it comes to relocation, the South is the best bet because 1) people are friendlier, even towards asians and 2) the cost of living there is much less than in the northeastern US.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

HEY KENTUCKY SUCKS TOO. AND SMALL TOWNS ARE NOT BETTER FOR THE MOST PART -- ITS WORSE IN KY THAN NYC..... its getting worse every year. GIRLS THINK ALL GUYS EXCEPT MODELS ARE CREEPERS.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

fightforlove wrote:
California is no better dude. I live in California.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236