Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?
No, but I'm bored of Lone Yakuza! LOL :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Bored of women in general? Hell no! Bored of western women? Hell yes!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:As time goes by (I'm in my mid-30s), women are simply not all that interesting anymore.

I mean it's one thing to be 15-16 (or 20-22) yrs old and be in the throws of one's first (or second) infatuation (or love), or perhaps in that mid-to-late 20s period, where the sky's the limits in terms of life's possibilities.

But then ... one day it hits you, you always wake up with yourself. And then, that *special* person next to you, is just another person: the good, the bad, & some ugly. Well that happened to me with my Brazilian ex-GF, several years ago.

Since then, I haven't found women all that noteworthy. Granted, I b@ink on a type of scheduled basis :wink: (my physiology is quite satisfied) but in a way, as a daily discourse, I assess 'em like everyone else. Yet, all around me, guys are in this constant, non-stop pining for El Dorado mode, as if being with a woman, is the only thing worth living for. And these guys ages vary, from their late 20s to their mid-50s. Is it me or is that simply a recipe for long term unhappiness?
More like comfortably detached.
The difference between sitting in a traffic jam, irritated, wondering why you're not moving versus riding past it on the elevated train, looking down. You can still see it, but it doesn't hold you back anymore. Less stressful that.

Only thing is (right now) I'm not even sure I want to bother with the Olga Smokinhotkovas I had my eye on. :lol:
Nicer package to start? Sure. But something tells me underneath ... AWALT. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Thoughtful article.

PS The "About the Author" paragraph was hilarious!
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Jester wrote:
Thoughtful article.

Alot of hate and bitterness detected in that article.

And the Men Going Their Own Way is not the path to personal enrichment and happiness. Having no contact with the opposite sex is NOT healthy, and is not something that men or women should aspire to.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

clowny wrote:
Jester wrote:
Thoughtful article.

Alot of hate and bitterness detected in that article.

And the Men Going Their Own Way is not the path to personal enrichment and happiness. Having no contact with the opposite sex is NOT healthy, and is not something that men or women should aspire to.
What men need is something closer to a modern day incarnation of Plato's Academy, where men gather to discuss political science, history, natural/applied sciences, philosophy, psychology, and the arts/music.

And then, as a team, go to Gentlemen's clubs to blow off some steam and have a good time with the hosts there.

A combination of the above would be a great life and I were to become a multimillionaire, I'd try to set up such an association of sorts.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

something like the lions club. maybe it is to modern. when i think of gentleman friends together i think of the movie time machine where the guy meets his friends at his house. but the guy does not like his times and goes to the future to find a bride at oather time.

like in ha but only in another time...

i am an epikurean i think he was somekind of a feminst. in his garden club were women allowed.

i don´t know why the platon guys did have sex with boys maybe it´s was more difficult than girls as they could become pregnant.

or we can open a sect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Billy wrote:something like the lions club. maybe it is to modern. when i think of gentleman friends together i think of the movie time machine where the guy meets his friends at his house. but the guy does not like his times and goes to the future to find a bride at oather time.
One of the things I do not like about time travel shows is that they usually depict a guy trying *to fix*, what went wrong in association with women.

And then the other problem, with a men's association, esp in the West, is that it basically becomes a type of aegis, where closet gay men start to gather, instead of an association of brilliant, free thinking straight men, who instead of dating worthless AWs, go to b@inking clubs instead.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote:something like the lions club. maybe it is to modern.
S_Parc wrote: And then the other problem, with a men's association, esp in the West, is that it basically becomes a type of aegis, where closet gay men start to gather, instead of an association of brilliant, free thinking straight men, who instead of dating worthless AWs, go to b@inking clubs instead.
I don't like the whorehouse visit, but I like the general idea of a group of friends pushing each other to be better. Sports, workouts, occasional movie or beer at a sports bar... and pushing each other on The Hunt for real women. Accomplish steps to go abroad.... or else do something here to meet quality women here, like joining a yoga class etc., practice a little PUA, etc

Maker55 would be good to chair the first meetup and speak for five minutes to start the conversation. Each guy should have to summarize what he's done since the last meetup in 2 minutes, and state what he will do before the next meetup in 1 minute.

Next meetup, OutWest and DaveWe could start the conversation by speaking 5 minutes about how to fly to Asia, and court and land Miss Right.

Next meetup, DarkSol could spend 5 minutes talking spontaneity i.e. just doin' it. (Ethiopia this month, Philippines next month.)

Next meetup, JP or AIM who have moved abroad and found a bride and moved to her country

Next meetup, PublicDuende or Noog who have visited a country and brought home a bride

Working abroad / TEFL / Call Center - Ladislav or ATIM

Online work - Winston, Ladislav, XiongMai...

Getting laid abroad just for fun - WillNDowd, Irizarry...

Changing one's mind about a country - Winston or Mr S or OutWest
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Maybe we could all have breakfast some time:

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:What men need is something closer to a modern day incarnation of Plato's Academy, where men gather to discuss political science, history, natural/applied sciences, philosophy, psychology, and the arts/music.
As long as it has decent seating. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:I don't like the whorehouse visit, but I like the general idea of a group of friends pushing each other to be better
Teal Lantern wrote:
S_Parc wrote:What men need is something closer to a modern day incarnation of Plato's Academy, where men gather to discuss political science, history, natural/applied sciences, philosophy, psychology, and the arts/music.
As long as it has decent seating. 8)
Yes, furnishings and ambiance is important.

I was thinking of having a live band, fully stocked bars, sushi chefs, Oysters on the half shell, King Crab legs, Lobsters, & Prime Rib.

The women hostesses will don several styles: western businesswomen (in office formal suits w/ no undergarments), Singapore Airline Flight Attendants, and women who only walk around in silk robes. These will be our attendants 8)

AB discussion thread

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote: Yes, furnishings and ambiance is important.

I was thinking of having a live band, fully stocked bars, sushi chefs, Oysters on the half shell, King Crab legs, Lobsters, & Prime Rib.

The women hostesses will don several styles: western businesswomen (in office formal suits w/ no undergarments), Singapore Airline Flight Attendants, and women who only walk around in silk robes. These will be our attendants 8)
:D
не поглеждай назад. 8)