HA forum members: Where are you currently living?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Everdred wrote:I'm glad this thread has gone as far as it has, but I hope it can go even further. I hope the following Happier Abroad forum members can chime in at some point or another:

1. Winston
2. Rock
3. publicduende
4. eurobrat
5. davewe
6. Falcon
7. Twobrains
8. Dark_Sol
9. Jester
10. ethan_sg
11. abcdavid01
12. ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
13. Raja
14. Mr S
15. Truthville
16. Maker55
17. Teal Lantern
18. AmericanInMexico
19. magnum
20. zboy1
21. jboy
22. ErikHeaven
23. Taco
24. Jackal
25. Headbanger
26. terminator
27. CheezeRaider
28. mguy
29. gsjackson
30. have2fly
31. momopi
32. S_Parc
33. C.J.
34. Robert77
35. OutWest
36. NorthAmericanguy
37. ladislav
38. Ghost
39. Cornfed
40. The_Hero_of_Men
41. RobinHood
42. lone_yakuza
43. Tsar
44. jamesbond
45. steve55
46. marklambo
47. zacb
48. WiseTruth
49. Voice of Reason
50. obdo

Some of you have probably mentioned in other threads where you're currently living, but it would nice to have all of that information organized under one thread, rather than scattered all over hundreds of different threads. Also don't forget to mention where you've lived in the past, and where you hope to live in the future. The more details you can give, the better. Thanks everybody.
Are my threads that irrelevant that you left me off the list or am I at number 51 with a bullet moving up 6 spots from number 57 last week on Billboard Top 100 Pop Singles Countdown featuring Rick Dees and Casey Casem??

You left SkateBoardStephen, ContrarianExpatriate, TheAdventurer, and Maker55 off (including me) yet you include ILoveBlackAmericanWomen??? Mangina suflay accompanied by green eggs and ham. Wow. I guess maybe I should take an oath under the Nubian flag and be accepted as the albino brother.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I'm kind of the black sheep of H.A.,
but for those whom have not put me on their Ignore List,
here we go:

CURRENTLY: In the U.S. of Gay (Chicago aka ChIRAQ (pronounced as "shy-rack" because it's like a warzone on the south side with the highest homicides in the U.S. of Gay this year and last year))

PLACES I HAVE BEEN TO (CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER):
1. Puerto Rico

2. Canada (all the southern provinces except the maritimes and Nunuvat and Yukon Territory)

3. Australia

4. Thailand

5. Cambodia

6. the Philippines

7. Hong Kong

8. Chile

9. Perú

10. Ecuador

11. Bolivia

12. Brasil

13. Colombia

DISSclaimer: I do not care for the West Indies. Cuba, DR, and TNT are the only countries I care about in that area. Trust me: most West Indians hate my guts (from the immigrants in NYC I dealt with)

COUNTRIES/REGIONS I WANT TO CHECK OUT (NO SPECIFIC ORDER):
1. Dominican Republic

1.5. Cuba

2. E. Europe

2.5. The Nederlands (tall p.ussy works well for me!)

2.6 Italy (for the food mostly..and for some sidea.ss if that comes along but the food is compulsory to have!)

2.7. Spain (just to see how many broads I can pull and d.ick down..some of the prostibulos/casas de puta too)

2.8. Germany (the home of Christopher Waltz/Dr. King Schultz LOL) - "P4P" (DUH! I'm a w.horemonger dude!)

2.9. Poland (for the food (Pierogi, real Polish kielbasa, potato pancakes, etc.), and for good albino zombie brain & p.ussy)

2.9.1. Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania (materialistic but I think good for f.ucksport)

2.9.2. Mayyyybe Ukraine...just maybe

3. Armenia

4. Turkey

5. Senegal

6. Cameroon

7. Equatorial Guinea

8. Cape Verde

9. Angola

10. Ethiopia

11. Eritrea

12. Somalia

13. Indonesia

14. India

15. Argentina

16. Venezuela

17. Trinidad and Tobago

18. Costa Rica

19. Panama

20. Honduras

21. Mexico

22. Western Samoa (even US territory A. Samoa - I love BBW fat bitches with "gud hare")

23. Russia (once my ruskie is somewhat air-tight)

24. China

25. "-stans"

26. Iran (yes on a non-US passport)

27. Syria

28. Lebanon (excellent food (based on the Montréal (MTL) Lebanese food I had))

29. Guyana

30. French Suriname

31. Suriname

32. New Zealand

COUNTRIES I WANT TO RETURN TO:
1. Brasil (too many provinces to revisit/visit - I don't call them "states" like Rio Grande do Sul..they are provinces to me because states sound feminized and too Americanized!)

2. Ecuador (avoiding Quíto, STO DGO de Ecuador (racist as f.uck there), and Cuenca (too many Anglosphere expats for me))

3. Canada (not to Ontario necessarily - but low priority thread class this process in memory gets! - preferably Alberta (since I had the most success))

4. Colombia (to check out Barranquilla and Cartegena for the 1st time)

5. Chile (to go to some small cities (visited before and new-to-visit) 0utside of Santiago de Chile)

6. the Philippines (I want to give the deep rung of Mindanao a whirl - already been to Z-City, Davao and CGO - and AC just to get my c.ock wet to see if the talent is curvier due to imported processed American foods!)

7. Thailand (the food is bangin', great Indian-meets-Chinese ethnic bkgrd's of the women there!, check out Pattaya again MOST DEFINITELY! and check out Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai...not going to Phuket again (it's overrated))

8. Bolivia (great w.hore houses)

9. Perú (f.uck no..just as a transient go-between for Ecuador and Bolivia/Chile)

...and that's all I can think of for now!!
Last edited by E_Irizarry on February 26th, 2013, 4:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote: Are my threads that irrelevant that you left me off the list or am I at number 51 with a bullet moving up 6 spots from number 57 last week on Billboard Top 100 Pop Singles Countdown featuring Rick Dees and Casey Casem??

You left SkateBoardStephen, ContrarianExpatriate, TheAdventurer, and Maker55 off (including me) yet you include ILoveBlackAmericanWomen??? Mangina suflay accompanied by green eggs and ham. Wow. I guess maybe I should take an oath under the Nubian flag and be accepted as the albino brother.
Maker55 is on there. No DJ4Money though...
Ooops-a-daisy! You're right. I usually do not forget about him as he and I have deep s.hit to say to one another via PM here. and All_That_Is_Man, too. *Skateboardstephen revokes my Brasilian pass from me! LLLLOL*
Last edited by E_Irizarry on February 26th, 2013, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

E_Irizarry wrote:I'm kind of the black sheep of H.A.,
but for those whom have not put me on their Ignore List,
here we go:

CURRENTLY: In the U.S. of Gay (Chicago aka ChIRAQ (pronounced as "shy-rack" because it's like a warzone on the south side with the highest homicides in the U.S. of Gay this year and last year))

1. Puerto Rico

2. Canada (all the southern provinces except the maritimes and Nunuvat and Yukon Territory)

3. Australia

4. Thailand

5. Cambodia

6. the Philippines

7. Hong Kong

8. Chile

9. Perú

10. Ecuador

11. Bolivia

12. Brasil

13. Colombia

COUNTRIES/REGIONS I WANT TO CHECK OUT:
1. Dominican Republic

2. E. Europe

3. Armenia

4. Turkey

5. Senegal

6. Cameroon

7. Equatorial Guinea

8. Cape Verde

9. Angola

10. Ethiopia

11. Eritrea

12. Somalia

13. Indonesia

14. India

15. Argentina

16. Venezuela

17. Trinidad and Tobago

18. Costa Rica

19. Panama

20. Honduras

21. Mexico

22. Western Samoa (even US territory A. Samoa - I love BBW fat bitches with "gud hare")

23. Russia (once my ruskie is somewhat air-tight)

24. China

25. "-stans"

26. Iran (yes on a non-US passport)

27. Syria

28. Lebanon

...and that's all I can think of for now!!
That is kind of interesting. What do you think about Cape Verde? I heard Doug Casey is a big fan, but it is not my tastes. Costa Rica is interesting, but with how they are cooperating in the Drug War, I imagine things will start heating up. Dominican Republic is also interesting. And Somalia (Northern) would be an interesting experience.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

E_Irizarry wrote:I'm kind of the black sheep of H.A.,

4. Thailand

5. Cambodia

6. the Philippines
Yes you are :lol:

By the way would you recommend the above mentioned countries for a young-lad like myself?
Last edited by eurobrat on February 26th, 2013, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zacb wrote:That is kind of interesting. What do you think about Cape Verde? I heard Doug Casey is a big fan, but it is not my tastes. Costa Rica is interesting, but with how they are cooperating in the Drug War, I imagine things will start heating up. Dominican Republic is also interesting. And Somalia (Northern) would be an interesting experience.
I cannot give my opinions. You guys are lucky you got this much out of me. LOL

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

RobinHood wrote:
Yeah, am really looking forward to her moving here. It's a massive move for her, but she's knows that quality of life for a woman here is good. Met an attractive Polish girl a few weeks back who works in a hotel, she said she has no plans to leave England and go back to Poland, - she knows she has value here and that life is good for her.

Women may be many things, but they will adapt to their environment to their advantage.
So true.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote: Mangina suflay accompanied by green eggs and ham.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poetry of the insult.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:
Wow thanks a**.hat/#V@ginaRag
:lol:

Uh-oh he's morphed into EURO-IRIZARRY!!!

:shock:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:...and All_That_Is_Man, too.
You remember -- he's at an :shock: "Undisclosed Location".

E_Irizarry wrote:No DJ4Money though...

Oh, he's down at the :shock: blood bank.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

eurobrat wrote:Places I have lost sudden interest based on reports:

1) Russia (looks too rough)
2) Ukraine (no longer that great)
3) Taiwan (No not just because of Winston's reports, we all know he's an extremist.)
4) Laos
5) Kazakhstan or any stan...
I tend to agree on Ukraine. I don't know about offline, but online it is hard to find someone. I gave up on the whole VKontake thing. Russia seems to be heading towards fascism, as it has been going for awhile.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.