On my way to Thailand!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lulz, Thailand isn't Chicago or LA.

There's a lot of crime/accidents in Thailand, but most of it involves alcohol or traffic.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Quick question guys: I'm going to wear a 120 pair of Nike running shoes... Do I have to worry about somebody trying to rob me for my shoes in Thailand? Will people think I have money for wearing expensive running shoes?

Hm, something is telling me your shoes will be spending more time lying around a hotel bed, a short distance from your underwear, than at your feet :)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

^^ LOL
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

What's up guys... I'm back from the LOS! I sooo tired (jet lag) and I have things to take care of, but I hope to have a good trip report for you guys in a few days...
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Can't wait to read your trip report man! I love Bangkok and can't wait to return there!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Redacted
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on December 25th, 2012, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

1. Thai women only want 2 kinds of men: Men with money and men who have good looks.

2. If you’re coming to Thailand looking for love you’re not going to find it. He said go to the Philippines for love as you will have a better chance of finding it there.

3. There is no one night stand culture in Thailand like it is in America. With a Thai girl who is not a P4P, once you have sex with her that’s when the relationship starts in her mind.

4. To avoid problems and to avoid commitments it’s best to stick with P4P girls in Thailand because many Thai girls who you meet in the street or online have Thai sugar daddies/Thai boyfriends or other Thai men interested in them and if these Thai men find out you’re with their lady you can be targeted by jealous Thai men.

5. If a Thai woman invites you back to her place don’t go. You can be set up and she could say you raped her. Always take/meet Thai girls at a hotel for boom boom...

6. Thailand is a wonderful place to live so as long as you don’t mess with Thai women. In other words, Thai men don’t want foreigners messing with their women.[/quote]

Its true what you said about backpackers, its almost as if they try their best to look shit..seen many in Khao San Rd,they enjoy walking around in pyjamas, no shoes, filthy, brag about living on a 3 bucks a day, always stoned and drunk, sleeping in a room with 10 other scumbags..
why they think its cool and act as if they own the place, why I cant stand these people?

Asian mans assesment and advize abt Thai women is spot on, its been talked about it a lot on these forum and many other websites

Thai women only want 2 kinds of men: Men with money and men who have good looks

There is no one night stand culture in Thailand like it is in America.

Absolutaly right, even though you can pull one night stand from some slutty girl or off duty p4p (it happens whre falang bangs off duty p4p and thinks he is King, I did quite a few of those, still pay for drinks ), then there are women who will give you p***y in exchange for dinner, one word.. transaction

Thai women are traditional, they dont go around looking for dick , Good time and getting drunk and party like westerner women, those that do they are p4p, they know whay they are there..to feed family

In Thai culture and would say in whole Asia Money is the God, they have sick obsession with money...
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

NAguy: I couldn't help but notice that your trip report has disappeared into thin air. What's up with that...

A couple more shoutouts:
Banano - are you in Thailand? Would like to hear more on what you think of it.
Dragon - seems like you killed your trip report on Vietnam. What's going on guys??? This is a community forum based on sharing, right?
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Banano,

For the most part, I would agree with you. However, there are a couple points I would contest:
Banano wrote:3. There is no one night stand culture in Thailand like it is in America. With a Thai girl who is not a P4P, once you have sex with her that’s when the relationship starts in her mind.
Can't really agree 100% with you on this one. While the average punter may never encounter them, there are definitely girls here who are down with no-strings-attached shagging. One night stands, f*ck buddies, you name it.
Banano wrote:6. Thailand is a wonderful place to live so as long as you don’t mess with Thai women. In other words, Thai men don’t want foreigners messing with their women.
Rather than commit to agreeing or disagreeing with you here, I just want to say that this statement is hilarious. Thailand is known worldwide for its beaches and bimbos. Moreover, Thai women are a huge factor for the average guy coming here. So while it's totally possible to come here and have zero interaction with any females, a better question would be: how likely is that??
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

CerealKiller wrote:Banano,

For the most part, I would agree with you. However, there are a couple points I would contest:
Banano wrote:3. There is no one night stand culture in Thailand like it is in America. With a Thai girl who is not a P4P, once you have sex with her that’s when the relationship starts in her mind.
Can't really agree 100% with you on this one. While the average punter may never encounter them, there are definitely girls here who are down with no-strings-attached shagging. One night stands, f*ck buddies, you name it.
Banano wrote:6. Thailand is a wonderful place to live so as long as you don’t mess with Thai women. In other words, Thai men don’t want foreigners messing with their women.
Rather than commit to agreeing or disagreeing with you here, I just want to say that this statement is hilarious. Thailand is known worldwide for its beaches and bimbos. Moreover, Thai women are a huge factor for the average guy coming here. So while it's totally possible to come here and have zero interaction with any females, a better question would be: how likely is that??

Cereal,

Its hard to put number on it but I'd say overwhelming majority of Thai women are not into one night stands, for fun that is/no money exchanges hands. Its not like America where its normal and cool to have one night stand and 3 somes.

Thai women are smarter as they dont want to be free whores unless maybe they are middle class and above, then again these women are different beast.
Of course there are bimbos everywhere and if you look at how big is the country p4p/whores represent only a small fraction of total number of women, most are traditional women, theres no cougars or milfs type of women,
hot women in 30 and 40s are just not existent, sun takes its toll on their skin plus everyone eats street food which is junk food for most part.

I talked to some Thai guys but from what i gather when they wana have fun and good time they go to p4p,
p***y still has price tag and men always pays,

tbh i stopped dating/banging thai girls for the following reasons:
communication issues, drains me out talking to them
not knowledgable about anything that goes on in the world, you have to get on their level which is high price to pay
you are always expected to pay, assumption that your money is unlimited and so on
buddhist country which allowes them to lie and cheat like there no tommorow, one of the worst in the field

expats and thais dont mix unless they have to for business purposses, so many horror stories from expats, not surprised

so i just chase white russians/ukrainians and blacks when theres oportunity,
there are many Russian girls and if you have some game you could bang them, ive seen thai men, black men and whites of course picking up russians...it is possible

its usually one nighters with them, they never ask for 'taxi money' unless they really need it for taxi which is 2-3 dollars max
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Banano wrote:hot women in 30 and 40s are just not existent, sun takes its toll on their skin plus everyone eats street food which is junk food for most part.
Haha... is it the sun, or all that 'hard work' that they're doing??

Eating habits: this place is gonna have an obesity problem soon.

Banano wrote:tbh i stopped dating/banging thai girls for the following reasons:
communication issues, drains me out talking to them
not knowledgable about anything that goes on in the world, you have to get on their level which is high price to pay
you are always expected to pay, assumption that your money is unlimited and so on
buddhist country which allowes them to lie and cheat like there no tommorow, one of the worst in the field
Had a good laugh at this bit. Actually I'm still laughing as I write this.... Yeah, all those guys who came before us probably f*cked things up for the rest of us. Suckers thought that throwing money at borderline ugly broads was a good idea...

I actually would've expected a lot of the Russians working lower Suk to be pros.... interesting to hear.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I don't know how Thai women age. However, Chinese women age incredibly well. I was admiring the older Chinese women here. Yeah, they still look great in tight little shorts.

Funny thing is though, I thought they were early to mid 40's. But having compared ladies I've seen in the street to those on CLL, I realise they're often in their 50's.

If you want a smoking hot older Asian woman, then come to China.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

XM,
Thai women age very well indeed. I lived in BKK for a while and I lost track of how many times I saw or even been with women who looked terrific and was told later that they were in their mid 30's while they looked like early 20's at most.

Oh and whoever says that street food in LOS is junk food and will make people fat has absolutely no idea what they're talking about. I would bet they probably haven't been or spent much time there, let alone, sampled said thai street food. IF they had, they would know better....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Thanks guys!

@xiongmao: It's for R&R but I'm also going to experience the different culture as well as to see if I could ever live in Thailand permanently.

I'm very excited because I have heard that for many people going to Thailand was a life changing experience for the better.
OK now that you've been there - could you?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:
2. If you’re coming to Thailand looking for love you’re not going to find it. He said go to the Philippines for love as you will have a better chance of finding it there.

3. There is no one night stand culture in Thailand like it is in America. With a Thai girl who is not a P4P, once you have sex with her that’s when the relationship starts in her mind.

:idea:

Are you saying that when a TG has sex with you it generally DOES begin a relationship, but one that is NOT based on love?