Why do so many black females have stupid names?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Why do so many black females have stupid names?

Post by Johnny1975 »

Seriously, what the f**k?

Where do such stupid names originate from? Or are they just made up? Do their mums just want them to sound exotic and so they make up names that originate from nowhere?

I'd never date a girl with a really stupid name. I don't know why I feel like it's a red flag, but it doesn't seem right to me.

And slightly off topic, every girl called Natasha that I've ever dealt with was f***ed up. I have a weird aversion to women's names that include "sh" in it. I think that people's names do affect their personality.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Provide some examples of black american women's names which you consider to be stupid.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

clowny wrote:Provide some examples of black american women's names which you consider to be stupid.
Why?
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

It's just a rejection of white culture -- which is understandable enough.

All the more reason why racial separation is the way to go.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

What does Shaniqua mean? Do african-american names mean anything?

I got one of my names from the astrological positions of the planets based on the date & exact time I was born. It's kind of nice to know they did al that for me. Ended up with a strange name on my birth certificate though lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I read somewhere that the long e sound was indicative of female royalty in African tribes, and that's why so many black American women have been given some form of that sound in their names. Part of the "I'm black and I'm proud" thing going back to the '60s.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Where do such stupid names originate from? Or are they just made up? Do their mums just want them to sound exotic and so they make up names that originate from nowhere?
Some times they came from Swahili since it was the most well known African language. The fact that it was an Arabic language to ease their slave trade in East Africans is kind of funny when you think about it since the intent of people with mostly West African heritage was to separate from European slavers.

Other times it was just an attempt to Africanize, biblical and European names.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I believe the stupid names are a reminder that they are ghetto trash by nature.

I'm so blessed to have come from a black family that is sheboon-free. Awakened black men hate these "Shaniquas", "Tameekas", and "Keeshas" just as much as the rest of the world.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

One of the dumbest names of all is Jay Z and Beyonce's daughter. They legally named her "Blue Ivy".

Supposedly they tried to trademark that stupid name to start up a baby product company but the name was already trademarked by another company before they had the child. They tried to fight it still, but obviously lost. Now they're stuck with a kid named "Blue Ivy"

If I ever have a child, maybe I'll name him "Blue Balls"
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

marklambo wrote:One of the dumbest names of all is Jay Z and Beyonce's daughter. They legally named her "Blue Ivy".

Supposedly they tried to trademark that stupid name to start up a baby product company but the name was already trademarked by another company before they had the child. They tried to fight it still, but obviously lost. Now they're stuck with a kid named "Blue Ivy"

That's just plain ignorance on your part.

Lots of children are products of the 1960s flower power movement. Blue Ivy is just an example, though not for the same reasons. What do you say to ione skye????
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

djfourmoney wrote:
marklambo wrote:One of the dumbest names of all is Jay Z and Beyonce's daughter. They legally named her "Blue Ivy".

That's just plain ignorance on your part.

Lots of children are products of the 1960s flower power movement. Blue Ivy is just an example, though not for the same reasons. What do you say to ione skye????
It's not ignorance. Naming a child after a flower with the intention of creating more profit is pure selfish greed in itself. And we're no longer in the 60s anyway :)
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

If you raise him in Amerika, it will be appropriate enough. :lol:
Although his mother will probably kick you out and steal him from you, before you get to raise him.
You'll still get the bills, though... and regular photos of him and his little sister, HotdogDownAHallway. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Teal Lantern wrote:

If you raise him in Amerika, it will be appropriate enough. :lol:
Although his mother will probably kick you out and steal him from you, before you get to raise him.
You'll still get the bills, though... and regular photos of him and his little sister, HotdogDownAHallway. :shock:
lol, yea I think you're right. Women are entitled to the money and children....the men are entitled to the bills and misery :lol:
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.