Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without paying?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

One more point about Koreans vs. westerners in Phils.

A lot of Koreans come here to learn English, study, set-up Korean communities, and invest. So they often come at younger ages and in mixed sex groups. They are fairly regular people from their society I'm guessing.

OTH, the whites who come to Phils. are often males motivated by access to easy women and parties. They are very much a select group from their countries, not representative of the whole country.

Combine the above with the women whites tend to choose to be with here and it's not wonder there may be a stigma associated with them! It's not entirely undeserved.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
by rating I mean all around would be seen as universally attractive...there are types out there who would be seen as pretty...even if they arent their type...usually women who are young...have money...and like to go out..would not be hanging out with creepy foreigner guys who think of themselves as PUA....I dont think many people understand this but there is a stigma against being with whore mongers..only hookers or hookers pretending to be normal hang around with people like E_Izziary....

actually korean guys sometimes do the pretend to be serious then dump after she gets pregnant thing....the thing is they are able to do it because there is no monger status with korean guys....actually from an insiders hint....korean guys are seen as perfect boyfriend/husband material by filipina women of all classes
as shown here

Im a filipino who has been around the Philippines....judging from what I see...I know what Im talking about
Btw for all those people pretending to have GAME while they are overseas...if you really have GAME then you wouldnt have any problem landing a decent girl in your homecountry

I dont think your friend who has access to the upperclass is telling the truth...I actually have family who are upperclass(meaning they make at least 300,000 USD a year, gated community, several maids, a driver) trust me I rarely see other foreigners unless its rich overseas friends they invite to the Philippines
I also have provincial family from the other side of my family

so I am knowledgable about both sides of that part of society....I dont have any poor family members in the city...in fact I very much dislike poor urban pinoys...I see them as different socially from me....they are the ones usually with mongers
1. Funny that Korean guys r not perceived as mongers, lol. Anyone who goes to Angeles City for a couple days would think otherwise, lol. Not only do they fill the clubs and KTVs, but some like to show-off by throwing crazy amounts of money at these gals. Second and even third tier cities all over Phils. tend to have special KTVs and hostess clubs geared to Koreans and Japanese. And some of the Asian guys who frequent such places end up marrying one of the hostesses. I personally know of examples down in Cagyan de Oro and in Cebu. The hostess type clubs may be more subtle but it's often P4P even tho some of the gals might not partake. Similarly, the mainstream mega bars in Angeles will have marked 'cherry girls' who also don't partake.

2. How much have u actually been around the Phils. Mr. Filipino? U seem intentionally vague about that and biased towards rural Visayas region. What makes it evident that u know what you are talking about? How much time have u spent on the ground in Phils and in what cities and/or areas? The rest of us who discuss Phils. are clear about this so come clean so we can better evaluate yr. claimed expertise.

3. I take issue with what u said about having GAME and going abroad. GAME is to some extent relative to environment. Why is it that in the USA I had no game but when I got to Taiwan, I soon felt like a very strong player? Why would even below average looking girls in US ignore me while plenty of much better looking Taiwan girls want to date me. Taiwan is not a poor country like Phils. Taiwanese gals don't generally date foreign guys for material reasons. Also, the girls there are on average much better looking than Pinoys and I would argue they are also better looking than typical American girls.

4. Last weekend, I visited the Angeles City Flying Club in Pampanga and also joined a friend who lives nearby for a feast at her house (birthday party). Her best friend and classmate who I also know and was there is just 18 but is an extremely classy and quite attractive. That girl was being courted by the son of CEO of one of the biggest mobile communication companies in the Phils. They live in a gated community next to Marquee Mall in Pampanga. But the girl's family has relatives in Australia and wants her instead to wait to 21, move to Australia after graduation, and date and marry a white Australian guy. Her family is certainly not upper class but her last suitor certainly was. He is still close to them and hangs in their group though.

Anyway, that girl is not into Korean guys nor is her family. Not every attractive Pinay wants to be with a Korean. Some don't find them to be rude and distant. These days, many of the better schools have a sizable percentage of Korean students. I've been told a few times that those K-students tend to keep to themselves and stay isolated from the Pinoy/ay students. A lot of locals who've been exposed to them don't really like them, their culture, or their food, even if they enjoy listening to K-Pop. Read what Lad, a local language speaking expat w/over 10 years on the ground in various parts of Phils says about the influence of American culture on this country. Of course I know Korean pop culture and guys are very much a fad these days, not just in Phils but in many countries. But not all girls are going to base or shape their dating/marriage choices on such fads, just a certain percentage.

5 The guy I mentioned is not my friend, just some anonymous poster here like u. Maybe he is lying, I wouldn't know. I brought him up cus he's just like u - another anonymous poster who claims to know what he's talking about; in his case based on having been in Phils. for a long time, in a special position, and with lots of higher level contacts, etc. Just like u, he's made claims and posted photos of third party Pinays. But not one regular here vouches for him just as nobody has vouched for you. His credibility is the same as yours - based only on what he claims as an anonymous newbie.

6. I do tend to agree with u that a lot of white guys here seem to go out with rather unattractive girls. But I also see Koreans and other Asians with bow wows too, just not as much or as blatantly as I do with white guys. However, in certain areas, I also see sometimes see whites and other foreign looking guys with very classy and attractive looking girls. The night I met Winston, I saw an Indian dude with a stunning NE Asian looking gal.

Some say that Phils, Cambodia, and even Indonesia tend to attract a subset of white guys who tend towards liking child like girls. Cus they often seem to choose tiny local gals who, partially because of their size, look more like children than adult girls. It's easy in all those countries to find available small local girls in the 18-21 yr. age bracket. But in west, u don't see white guys particularly favoring the smallest and most petite gals, only in SE Asia. Some kinda biased self selection at play methinks.

7. You should stop the condescending remarks about E_Izziary. He has a lot more cred here than you. Not all white guys fall into the monger slot. Some are well presented, very professional and/or fashionable looking, and young or youthful. Once in awhile, u might even see a pair of white Mormon missionaries here. I sure hope locals don't mistake them for mongers, lol!
of course not all white guys fall under the monger slot...sometimes the professional/decent white guys may end up with an above average girl..though you never see the mongers with anything above a 5

having been to the Philippines....a good percentage of westerners there are mongers..no suprise

didnt say japanese/korean cant be there for P4P.....but their image isnt ruined like it is for westerners
and yes sometimes Koreans/japanese end up with average looking girls or bow wows...but they have a higher rate of marrying good looking girls then westerners....and Im not the only person who stated this

I may be anonymous...but as a filipino I see a whole different side of Philippines that you can't see as a westerner

I call people for what they are....E_Izziary comes to the Philippines foreasy and free P***y....and he gets it....in the form of 2s and 4s
LOL I just find it hilarious that people like him like to gloat that he bangs numerous trolls like he is some kind of PUA guru
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:One more point about Koreans vs. westerners in Phils.

A lot of Koreans come here to learn English, study, set-up Korean communities, and invest. So they often come at younger ages and in mixed sex groups. They are fairly regular people from their society I'm guessing.

OTH, the whites who come to Phils. are often males motivated by access to easy women and parties. They are very much a select group from their countries, not representative of the whole country.

Combine the above with the women whites tend to choose to be with here and it's not wonder there may be a stigma associated with them! It's not entirely undeserved.
lol that was my point...regular people do better then self gloating creepers who come for easy women
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Anonymous1 wrote:
I may be anonymous...but as a filipino I see a whole different side of Philippines that you can't see as a westerner
Well being some kind of Filipino or FilAm is does not make u special or give u automatic expert status. Winston is Taiwanese yet he probably couldn't even tell u who the vice president of Taiwan is nor does he seem to have much sense about what makes local girls tick. Lad probably knows more about some of the deeper aspects than many locals and especially FilAms.

Been several Filipinos on this board, male and female. And of course since I'm here, I have contact with all kinds of locals on a daily basis. I've discussed this forum and particular posts with some cus I'm honestly trying to learn. Most I've talked to do not seem to agree with the strong bias u seem to have in favor or Koreans being seen as the most ideal matches for dating and marriage prospects relative to other foreigners. And if u haven't already figured out from my previous posts, I'm not doing the monger circuit.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Well being some kind of Filipino or FilAm is does not make u special or give u automatic expert status. Winston is Taiwanese yet he probably couldn't even tell u who the vice president of Taiwan is nor does he seem to have much sense about what makes local girls tick. Lad probably knows more about some of the deeper aspects than many locals and especially FilAms.

Been several Filipinos on this board, male and female. And of course since I'm here, I have contact with all kinds of locals on a daily basis. I've discussed this forum and particular posts with some cus I'm honestly trying to learn. Most I've talked to do not seem to agree with the strong bias u seem to have in favor or Koreans being seen as the most ideal matches for dating and marriage prospects relative to other foreigners. And if u haven't already figured out from my previous posts, I'm not doing the monger circuit.
Im not labeling you as a monger....but you sure as hell are defensive about them

Winston seems to be out of touch with Taiwan from how he presents himself...he seems like a twinkie

Im not in favor of koreans...they are just the hot topic nowadays amongst women in highschool and college in the Philippines
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

Im not labeling you as a monger....but you sure as hell are defensive about them

Winston seems to be out of touch with Taiwan from how he presents himself...he seems like a twinkie

Im not in favor of koreans...they are just the hot topic nowadays amongst women in highschool and college in the Philippines
Mongers need no defense from me. They are what they are. In general, I think mongering is totally fine cus it's honest and above board. I've certainly tried it too. Just that in general, I don't find it very satisfying because girls in the biz tend not to good enough actresses at the GFE for my particular wants nor do most attract me physically.

However, I've also commented that some of what I've seen in the likes of Phils, Thai, and Cambodia suggests that these areas attract a disproportionate number of guys who might be into women who look more like little girls (just lose suspicions and hypothesizing tho, nothing concrete). So I'm hardly defending mongers in SE Asia if u take those comments into account.

Whts a twinkie? Is that the same thing as a banana? Yes, he's out of touch with Taiwan in spite of having been born there, spending many years in a part of US full of Taiwanese/Chinese Americans, living many years in Taiwan as an adult, and having parents and a large extended family who are Taiwanese, some living in Taiwan and others living in USA. He also has local language skills (fairly fluent Taiwanese). So if Winston is pretty clueless about his ancestral country, how are u any different from him?

How do u know so much about high schools in the Phils? Did u go to one. Do u talk directly to recent grads the way some of us do? Spill the beans on your detailed background/experience or it seems u might just be talking out of yr. ass.

As I said, Koreans are a fad right now in many places. Moreover, androgynous metro sexual look is much more accepted and even desired by some than it used to be. But blacks and hip-hop culture also used to be hot and still are in some areas, even in within pockets of Asia. Fads come and go. Truth be told, in the global dating game, I envy black guys, esp. blacks USA and other developed countries, a lot more than Koreans or other NE Asians. They just tend to have a lot more natural masculinity and can often strongly attract women at a visceral level. And no, I'm not black or NE Asian so I'm sitting from a pretty objective view point on this.

However, it is also true that a lot of Filipinas and others Asian girls are scared to date them or opposed to the the idea. But again, my experience is that when black guys go to a certain area and work the previously unexposed girls (they are aggressive), they win over a lot of converts pretty fast, lol. Even Nigerians and other W. Africans pull this off, lol. I have a friend in Taiwan who used to be totally scared of them. Now she exclusively hangs-out with black people and her bfs have all been black. U should see her FB page. It looks like an advertisement for African culture in Taiwan lol.

I would not wanna be black in Phils quite yet. I think they still suffer a negative dating handicap here. However, that could change quickly in the decade. I've already observed that sort of change in Bangkok and certain areas of NE Asia.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I'm in the Philippines now.

Let me tell you guys that the white guys with Filipina girls are getting bottom of the barrel quality shit. These are girls are straight up gold-diggers and ugly most of the time. Don't believe the hype that it is p***y paradise.. unless you want diseased physically/mentally.

Only foreigners who work here and have social proof can command any decent Filipina.

As for Filipinos. Especially me with a high social standing. It is a bitch as every move is watched. This is a cara de cara culture so I cannot game just any girl. I have to game my own which have a princess' attitude. Casual sex is frowned upon which is a bitch. I can't game lower strata girls cuz it's too f***ed up to play them into thinking they will get an upgrade in their status.

Where I live, if you are a girl with a foreigner, you are automatically called a puta, and casted outside like someone with leprosy. There are establishments here that do not allow foreigners with Filipina dates.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Also on the Korean Issue.

THERE IS BEEF BETWEEN FILIPINOS AND KOREANS.

I am not exaggerating. I was with an incident with my friends where they beat up a Korean for being Korean. I was told it happens frequently. Actually the pastime for some of well-funded Filipinos is to beat up Koreans that they now have a security force.

Also, they are now being rejected in certain locations, meaning they can't buy houses. Or they are watched by village security guards. They are not welcome in Social functions like bible studies or community dinners.

Even the poorest of the poor hate them.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

mguy wrote:I'm in the Philippines now.

Let me tell you guys that the white guys with Filipina girls are getting bottom of the barrel quality shit. These are girls are straight up gold-diggers and ugly most of the time. Don't believe the hype that it is p***y paradise.. unless you want diseased physically/mentally.

Only foreigners who work here and have social proof can command any decent Filipina.

As for Filipinos. Especially me with a high social standing. It is a bitch as every move is watched. This is a cara de cara culture so I cannot game just any girl. I have to game my own which have a princess' attitude. Casual sex is frowned upon which is a bitch. I can't game lower strata girls cuz it's too f***ed up to play them into thinking they will get an upgrade in their status.

Where I live, if you are a girl with a foreigner, you are automatically called a puta, and casted outside like someone with leprosy. There are establishments here that do not allow foreigners with Filipina dates.
You seem to entirely equate decency with money. This seems very typical of the Philippines' economic elites.
I think you could refine that a bit...some of the so-called elites here are some of the worst scum around.

To be denigrated by such is hardly a defining moment. It is more likely just a bit of insight into the typically vain, arrogant and shallow nature of the elites here. Fortunately, there are some exceptions who have a touch of humility about them and actually have souls.

Outwest
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

OutWest wrote: So far as I can see, most here are hoping for a country full of good chaste girls willing to make an exception in their case to do some free whoring...
As message boards go this one is kind of unique, it is not exactly a monger board nor is it a virgin bride board. Now Winston had an online reputation as a Russian monger when he went to Angeles City and tried to post on the Filipino virgin bride sites and got promptly banned. Partially because of their say no evil about the wives motherland/culture policies and partially because Winston can't post anywhere without hot linking back to his site.

The reputation for easy comes from the monger sites. They pay their ante to the airlines and hotels and bring their unit cost down to perhaps the point where it is competitive with the local prostis. Or they just prefer the barfine slow burn set up to the meet and grind of their local sex industry. Meanwhile on the bride sites while you have the stories of the guy on his death bed marrying a 20 year old. However most who married within their age group where with a single mother. Now some got on them for going halfway around the world to get what they could have gotten around the block, but then the critics were probably among the group after their second divorce looking at their last chance to fill virgin fantasies.

Just saying since they were mothers already going in, unless the population suffers from mass rapes, the average Filipino, being there already were having just an easy a time with them as the prospective groom from overseas. And still despite a 38% live birth to single mother rate many are still going in search of the virgin. And when she does exist it is probably because she is barely legal.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

This is an interesting discussion that got a big hijacked.

When you see filipinas with foreigners they base the relationship on money. But with locals they wouldn't dare. Some of these hoes wont go with pinoy cause he is too poor (theyd rather be lonely then have sex) like my old bargirl and wait for a foreigner which seems a little silly to me id be pursuing locals and foreign if i was a woman and loved sex. Then there is the others who have a local pinoy boyfriend but also a foreign boyfriend and treat each differently.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Have any of you had a chance to talk to local Filipino about their women?
I talked to a few and i thought they were talking about western women.

According to them if you dont have money or looks you are out of luck,females will rather be alone than have sex with some chump.sounds familiar??

We tend yo assume that if some old white dude can have easy sex that locals have it easy too.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Banano wrote:Have any of you had a chance to talk to local Filipino about their women?
I talked to a few and i thought they were talking about western women.

According to them if you dont have money or looks you are out of luck,females will rather be alone than have sex with some chump.sounds familiar??

We tend yo assume that if some old white dude can have easy sex that locals have it easy too.
yes and thats what puzzled me about my bargirl seh supposedly loved sex but yet wouldn't be caught dead with a filipino only foreigners. Seems like most women really dont like sex that much and if she does either she is rarity or she is acting, chances are if she is with you as a foreigner she is acting.

i didn't talk to much to the filipino guy who worked at my hotel but he was teh closest i ever got to a casual acquaintance over time and from what i could tell without him outright saying it is that its not that easy for them to just get any hot chick and some of them have to settle just like us guys in america. most are not players getting tons of action.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Women all over the world are easier to bed by foreigners from higher status countries than by their own men. Filipinas prefer western men, Chinese girls prefer western men, American girls prefer British men, etc.

Are we still stuck with the idea that you have to pay to bang higher quality here? I am a quality hound myself, and not once did I pay for sex here in the Philippines (or in my life for that matter), and I am a Korean looking guy.

I do have to agree with Anonymous that Filipinos tend to have a more accurate perspective on their women than foreigners do. Relationships with Pinoys are very different than dealing with foreigners. They don't have the immediate perceived value of foreigners. I would argue Filipinos who are good with women in their country are either very good looking or very rich, not too different than in America. From my own Asian country, I had to follow stupid cultural custom of dating that girls expect, whereas a white foreigner can come, kiss, and bed the same girls very easily. It is what it is.
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Post by Chrissays »

@mrbluelight

You're Korean? I think from your posts Iv read (and the whole k pop virus spreading around Asia) your doing pretty well in the Phil's.

Is it because your strictly Korean? Are other Koreans doing well over there too?

I'm Korean American; how well would I do in the Phil's (with women)? I'm talking the local pinays.. Educated, come from good, middle-upper class families, have jobs (No hookers) normal, attractive girls.

Not super models, I beg of you