Michael Savage and Alex Jones--Time for War with China

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Michael Savage and Alex Jones--Time for War with China

Post by zboy1 »

I can't believe Alex Jones and Michael Savage is advocating for war with China. Disappointed in both of them. I may stop listening to them after this:

Michael Savage: This is A Time for War
http://www.infowars.com/michael-savage- ... /#comments
Radio talk show host and author Michael Savage was the guest on the Tuesday edition of the Alex Jones Show. Savage and Alex analyze China’s economic takeover of America, the federal attack on the Second Amendment and the ongoing effort to destroy the Constitution, and the ever-encroaching surveillance and police state as the global elite tighten their grip on humanity and the Supreme Court throws out a challenge to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Mr. Savage’s latest book is A Time for War.
Michael Savage: This is A Time for War

And check out this ridiculous video:

Michael Savage: Red China Censoring American Media

Yes, the Chinese really do own the media and Hollywood in the United States :roll: ! So much so, that the media goes out of its way to demonize White and Asian men all the time! Give me a break................

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

XJBrave
Freshman Poster

Post by XJBrave »

America couldn't win against Mao's volunteer army in 1952. So how can they win now?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Bring it on, there are 1.3 billion fanatical people here! I can't see the majority of Americans getting off their couch to go to war.

Sure, America has some good weapons, but they cost so much to build that they'd run out of money in a year or two.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.