Hi from Egypt xD

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
bibito
Freshman Poster

Hi from Egypt xD

Post by bibito »

hey there my name is Ahmed i am 20 years old male (cucasian white) hight 184cm idk how actually in ft. :) .. i had many relationships before in my country but i dont like the culture and the way women think here.. i want to be with understanding loving one thats all i need no matter anything else .. btw i am good looking xP .. because some people think that if you seek online for a relationship they think you aren't good or cool lol ..
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Welcome to the forum bibito! You say, you don't like the women in Egypt? Why? And aren't most Middle Eastern women very traditional and feminine? I'm not talking about the westernized ME women--who btw--act just as bad any White women from the West; I'm taking about women in your neck of the woods. I'm surprised you are having such trouble with women in your country.
Last edited by zboy1 on February 8th, 2013, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I think some Middle-Eastern women are very attractive and exotic. The problem I have with them is their religion and all the head scarves they wear, to hide the men from looking at their sexy bodies. Too bad, lol.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

What Bibito is running away from is what many of us Western men want.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

you don´t marry the women but her family there which is quite expensive also mentally. and the poeple are ignorant and poor.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Hi bibito welcome ... Egypt or Libya will be my next stop.
Nice to meet you !
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome to the forum. I'm a UK guy living in China now. There are many middle eastern guys here, all seeking their fortune! And of course the most beautiful women in the entire world live here :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Billy wrote:you don´t marry the women but her family there which is quite expensive also mentally. and the poeple are ignorant and poor.
True. I don't remember if it was on here or someplace else, but I believe that Egyptian men were going for Chinese woman, because the dowry and all that jazz was too much.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

zacb wrote:
Billy wrote:you don´t marry the women but her family there which is quite expensive also mentally. and the poeple are ignorant and poor.
True. I don't remember if it was on here or someplace else, but I believe that Egyptian men were going for Chinese woman, because the dowry and all that jazz was too much.
wow, never heard of that one. could also be true for the turkish guys in the near future as they get often the worst of both worlds: the negativ of partriarchy and negativ of the feminism.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Billy wrote:
zacb wrote:
wow, never heard of that one. could also be true for the turkish guys in the near future as they get often the worst of both worlds: the negativ of partriarchy and negativ of the feminism.
The Turkish girls' family as of recent, are requesting that the boy own a house to put her in ... but that's not possible since salaries are so low,.. so usually the parents end up giving, buying or making a downpayment on a home for the newlyweds. That's tough.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yes, true and that is just the start. the girls are entitled through ads and want more and more. divorce and life in dept are the consequences. so turks look abroad for a bride for example in the fsu states.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote: The Turkish girls' family as of recent, are requesting that the boy own a house to put her in ... but that's not possible since salaries are so low,.. so usually the parents end up giving, buying or making a downpayment on a home for the newlyweds. That's tough.
A flashy Russian beauty once told me she had met Americans who came to Russia. They all said they wanted a traditional, stay-at-home wife, and couldn't stand AW. But none of those men made enough money to do what they said they believed in. So I guess she was a golddigger, yes, but honest. From her POV she was being reasonable.

So when I hear about Chinese girls, Armenian girls, Vietnamese girls, whoever, demanding a house -- yeah, in the U.S. slave pen it's hard to do -- but I don't think what they're asking is unnatural. In nature, lots of females need a nest in order to reproduce.

If I can't afford a "First-World" house in a "First-World" country at this point (yes, had it in the past, water under the bridge), then that's someone's fault, but it's not the girl's fault.

I'll go shopping with what I have and buy wnat I can afford.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote: The Turkish girls' family as of recent, are requesting that the boy own a house to put her in ... but that's not possible since salaries are so low,.. so usually the parents end up giving, buying or making a downpayment on a home for the newlyweds. That's tough.
A flashy Russian beauty once told me she had met Americans who came to Russia. They all said they wanted a traditional, stay-at-home wife, and couldn't stand AW. But none of those men made enough money to do what they said they believed in. So I guess she was a golddigger, yes, but honest. From her POV she was being reasonable.

So when I hear about Chinese girls, Armenian girls, Vietnamese girls, whoever, demanding a house -- yeah, in the U.S. slave pen it's hard to do -- but I don't think what they're asking is unnatural. In nature, lots of females need a nest in order to reproduce.

If I can't afford a "First-World" house in a "First-World" country at this point (yes, had it in the past, water under the bridge), then that's someone's fault, but it's not the girl's fault.

I'll go shopping with what I have and buy wnat I can afford.
hey but the ads say we can have it all. i think some fail the iq test. maybe the protestants are right that mostly the rich are reasonable people at least not the bums.