What is overrated in women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

What is overrated in women?

Post by Johnny1975 »

I think confidence is an overrated attribute in women.

What do you think is overrated? What qualities should women not be so keen to sell themselves on?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Pretty much everything that she looks for in a man is useless on a woman: career, salary, connections, leardership skills etc.
Women that are obsessed with their pets are a big turn-off, I wouldn't put that in my dating profile.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Hypothetically speaking, confidence would be nice on a woman, except so many women miss the confidence boat and carry the load of arrogance instead. Waste of life these modern day females are.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: What is overrated in women?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Johnny1975 wrote:I think confidence is an overrated attribute in women.

What do you think is overrated? What qualities should women not be so keen to sell themselves on?
Men project onto females the characteristics they see/value in themselves.
Once you realize that the vast majority of females view men simply as appliances (ATM, DNA dispenser, forklift ...)**, they become much easier to understand.

It also explains why they can dump a relationship so casually; when your toaster breaks, you may say
"Damn, I need a new toaster", but you don't spend much time pining the loss of the old one ... on your way to the appliance store.

** services need not all be provided by the same appli .. er .. man.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: What is overrated in women?

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:Men project onto females the characteristics they see/value in themselves.
Once you realize that the vast majority of females view men simply as appliances (ATM, DNA dispenser, forklift ...)**, they become much easier to understand.

It also explains why they can dump a relationship so casually; when your toaster breaks, you may say
"Damn, I need a new toaster", but you don't spend much time pining the loss of the old one ... on your way to the appliance store.

** services need not all be provided by the same appli .. er .. man.
Men's projections of their dreams, valuation system, etc, into women, is man's biggest Achilles heel. In a sense, what that does, esp between ages 18 and 30, is that a guy can't see a woman, for what she really is.

The reason why women can end relationships so abruptly, is that unless the guy is a bad boy (and thus needs to be re-trained by her subconsciousness), a man is simply a placeholder, for a particular role in life. That's why it's so easy for women, who can be *madly in love with Willy*, finds herself *madly in love with Jimmy*, only a few short months later. On the other hand, when a guy falls madly in love, he may takes months if not years, to get over her. Fortunately, this getting over it, grows easier, past the age of 29.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.