What is it that most of you are looking for?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

What is it that most of you are looking for?

Post by chanta76 »

I understand that this site is about being happier abroad but at the same time its like for some of you its more about hating America or hating western women.

If I made a survey for the members on this site. A good percentage I'm guessing are older (over 35) mostly white males with bitterness toward white American women.

For the black men on this site it's usually either younger guys on this site but allot of anger or disappointment towards black women and I mean ALL black women.

For the Asian men on this site the age range is more variable but it's more like a bitterness in not getting any.

I also notice most of the members here prefer Asia or prefer Asian women overseas as the best bet for a partner or sex tourism.
Follow by South America and maybe Eastern Europe but it seems like EAstern Europe is last on the list for most of the guys here with the Philippines and possible now China being tops.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I feel that many of the members on this site are either looking for sex only but because it's hard to get that from western women they get bitter and blame everything on western women and look elsewhere but if they experience rejection overseas they blame it on overseas women.

I don't mean to flame anyone or upset anyone because to a degree I understand . I'm a man and I know that for man we have a higher sex drive and well I also understand that dating in the west is allot harder...and I also understand that western women overvalues themselves ..so I understand the bitterness or negative feeling towards them.

At the same time..lets be honest..for most members here it's about the easy of access of women that I think guys want. I mean why are there so many post about "which countries is easy to get laid " and so and so on...the bottom line is the reason why many of us are bitter or upset towards western women is that we are not getting any. I know some of you will say I will never date a western women because they are all skanks...but dating a bar girl overseas is better? Doing sex tourism overseas is better? I mean what does that say about us ? I think for someone of you might not see that connection.

Anyway I know this site is about happier abroad but the meat of it is about getting p***y and getting women attention.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good post.

I think you're basically right.

Personally I think FSU women and EE women are highly desired, but maybe perceived as harder to get, plus those countries are generally harder to move to long-term.

If part of Ukraine offered a year-long stay to Americans on (essentially) a tourist visa, like the Philippines, and was English-speaking, like the Philippines, there would be 100,000+ Americans there now.

I'll look forward to seeing how other members here answer the OP.

EDIT: (MY comments above are referring to the OP.)
Last edited by Jester on March 2nd, 2013, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

It's simple, a chance at hope.

Nothing was ever handed to me in my life, and i don't need it to be, but a man needs to know he has a light at the end of the tunnel even if he has to dig the tunnel out of the rock mountain himself.

For a lot of men on this site hope is a illusion because in order for hope to be realized and exist first a man has to have a choice of action to move closer to his "hope" and then the truth will be revealed to him.

Hope and luck is a lie, a man makes his own, but in order for a man to do that, he first needs MOVE forward.

For a lot of men that's leaving the usa, others have differing "dreams"
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I opened a topic just like this when I first joined the site. Even Winston is not happy abroad lol.

You shouldn't generalize though, there are some guys here that have found girlfriends abroad and I bet there are a lot more who don't register but read the posts.

I wish this website was more about where to settle abroad, how much does it cost, what are the job opportunities as opposed to constant bitching but I guess if you really want to get out of the US you can do your own research.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

and then there are guys like me :)
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to flame or put anyone down.

Like I said I understand. I mean you have guys here who live in USA..probably has a job and maybe a home but what is missing. Either a partner or just general happiness. But I think with guys allot of the connection at least on this site is with girls. In a way having a girl friend or women attention is correlated to your self esteem.

I think that's the gist of it. In a way I understand..in some ways the guys that go overseas do it for the women. I mean I understand but at the same time what does that say about us? It's like it's only about the p***y .

I mean let me use poster I don't want to name for example. His a good looking guy who lives in Canada and can probably get a local girl but wants a much younger Asian girl. Nothing wrong with that . His choice but if he can't get the girls he wants he blames it on the women for being flaky.

In a way we are hypocritical. It's like it's the women fault for everything..it's like if a woman happens to be interested in you..there is a complaint that she is either too fat , ugly and how come the young hot girls don't want me. It must be the western women fault ..etc..etc.

In a way I feel that some poster here are delusional and at the same time I do feel and understand to the guys that are having a hard time. I know I will step on people toes with that comment.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

what it should be about

Post by innovatorsclub »

is an awakening about how western women have changed. Most sheeple in society now have been fooled ( the men conform too much and the women = programmed to spend and consume to be happy)

The objective and smarter guys are now seeing the importance of thinking outside the box and rejecting what society is telling them to do. ( and that is stay in the box because misery loves company)

I am telling all of you that you only live your 40's once. If you aren't dating enough which I know you aren't based on what used to be normal frequency and the frequency that many men who don't have to choose western women have)
YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE BIG BIG regrets later...in fact the number one regret of the dying right now is that they wish they had the courage to live the life they wanted instead of what others expected of them.. If I don't get any feedback from my valuable input..then guess what I am done posting at this site because sorry not enough smart Out of the box) people here.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

what it should be about

Post by innovatorsclub »

is an awakening about how western women have changed. Most sheeple in society now have been fooled ( the men conform too much and the women = programmed to spend and consume to be happy)

The objective and smarter guys are now seeing the importance of thinking outside the box and rejecting what society is telling them to do. ( and that is stay in the box because misery loves company)

I am telling all of you that you only live your 40's once. If you aren't dating enough which I know you aren't based on what used to be normal frequency and the frequency that many men who don't have to choose western women have)
YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE BIG BIG regrets later...in fact the number one regret of the dying right now is that they wish they had the courage to live the life they wanted instead of what others expected of them.. If I don't get any feedback from my valuable input..then guess what I am done posting at this site because sorry not enough smart Out of the box) people here.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

One last thing..Far too many guys are going on a dry spell do to the off the charts power western women have been given by in the box western men. So what happens if that far too many men go on a dry spell ( not enough dating) then settle and OVERVALUE the first women ( p***y) that comes their way then ends up getting royally screwed through the divorce process
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

chanta76 wrote:I feel that many of the members on this site are either looking for sex only but because it's hard to get that from western women they get bitter and blame everything on western women and look elsewhere but if they experience rejection overseas they blame it on overseas women.

I don't mean to flame anyone or upset anyone because to a degree I understand . I'm a man and I know that for man we have a higher sex drive and well I also understand that dating in the west is allot harder...and I also understand that western women overvalues themselves ..so I understand the bitterness or negative feeling towards them.

At the same time..lets be honest..for most members here it's about the easy of access of women that I think guys want. I mean why are there so many post about "which countries is easy to get laid " and so and so on...the bottom line is the reason why many of us are bitter or upset towards western women is that we are not getting any. I know some of you will say I will never date a western women because they are all skanks...but dating a bar girl overseas is better? Doing sex tourism overseas is better? I mean what does that say about us ? I think for someone of you might not see that connection.

Anyway I know this site is about happier abroad but the meat of it is about getting p***y and getting women attention.

You are 100% correct. It seems that lately most of the topics have been where it's easier to get laid and to be honest it's sad because the real purpose of this site is to encourage others to seek happiness with someone meaningful. I myself found someone abroad and got married to her after 2 years of us getting to know one another and trips to spend time with her. I think that is the message we should promote here is a message of hope to be happy and not where it's easy to get laid or promote sex tourism. Sometimes it is ok to vent out about what is wrong with society but also those of us who have gone to greener pastures should share the true life experiences to encourage others in a positive way.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

To answer the question, freedom and a little piece of the good life. I was talking with magnum about this the other day about how I originally came here, which was to learn mostly about the economics and freedoms of various countries. Then it was about a decent life and love. But the main thing is to leverage the dollar while you can, and build a decent life, and for this forum, to find like minded people, which reassures me I am not nuts.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

Similar to zacb and JP, to answer the question, freedom, justice, and the good life. To be happier abroad, at heart and in terms of relationships, to be at home somewhere, a sense of belonging and connection, and having a life of relationships + health + home + community + time for meditation + lots of sunlight + exercise + hobbies and interests to the maximum, a full and meaningful life abroad. Like andreww, I wish that this site would be more about the logistics and details of being happier abroad, the where and the how.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

chanta76 wrote:I feel that many of the members on this site are either looking for sex only but because it's hard to get that from western women they get bitter and blame everything on western women and look elsewhere but if they experience rejection overseas they blame it on overseas women.

I agree 100%. The whole point of being happier abroad is to build an ideal lifestyle abroad, ideal lifestyle design, so raising one's standards + having big new beliefs would be good for some of the people on this forum, that instead of setting for second or third or fourth best, only the best for someone, high quality emotionally secure women, with elegance and class and sophistication. To have better when being abroad than anything you could possibly have in-country and in the anglosphere. To have a lifestyle that entails being all that you can be and doing all that you can do, quality over quantity, adventure and travel, and freedom + choice.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

sfexcellence wrote:Similar to zacb and JP, to answer the question, freedom, justice, and the good life. To be happier abroad, at heart and in terms of relationships, to be at home somewhere, a sense of belonging and connection, and having a life of relationships + health + home + community + time for meditation + lots of sunlight + exercise + hobbies and interests to the maximum, a full and meaningful life abroad. Like andreww, I wish that this site would be more about the logistics and details of being happier abroad, the where and the how.
I have mentioned this before. I wished more people posted in the business and "lifestyle" parts of the sites. Mongering is fine, just one part of the picture though.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Return to “General Discussions”