Why do Western men prefer uglier Asian women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Why do Western men prefer uglier Asian women?

Post by Intolerant »

One thing that I don't care is that why do most Western men tend to choose ugly-looking (in my opinion) Asian girls. It's as if the Western world were doing the Asian world a favor by eliminating all the ugly Asian people from the gene pool, ensuring that Asians produce more beautiful, better looking offspring.

Western men usually pick Asian girls with these traits:

1) Dark skin
2) Ugly, horse face
3) Fat
4) Bow-legged

a) Western men in Angeles city looking for ugly bargirls
b) Western men in Thailand usually hooking up with ugly bargirls from Isan
c) fill in the blank.

This is not a form of criticism/insult but I'd like to know why are Western men are attracted to them, or maybe is this an economic issue where only poor, ugly girls can afford to do something like this.

But this just doesn't happen in Asian countries. In America, most attractive Asian girls go with Asian men, while the unattractive ones can only get white men since Asian men don't even want them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

We don't, at least not all of us.

probably one reason I didn't get a date in china, I didn't ask any of the less attractive girls out!

Unless you're just a old guy trying to get sex where you can find it, you'll be able to tell who's attractive and how isn't, at least I can.

My ability to tell the attractive ones from the unattractive ones is to the same level as a local, the key is to be looking for a central balance, personality and looks, so you normally don't find a girl who's a 10 with a perfect personality, and if you do, she's normally married or walking down the street with her boyfriend!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Hasn't this been done to death, or should I say haven't sarcastic trolls asked this enough the last 10+ years?

Though it is not directed at me, I am tired of people not minding their own business and talking trash online and out on the street. It's like individuality and personal choice doesn't exist, everyone in America is judged on their outward appearance and has to fit into a category. I've heard the same negative bs over and over, "I only see balding losers with thick glasses going out with Asian women." "Black guys can have our fat women." "White guys can only get scraps, the Asian women no one wants." "Black women only date crackers for the money." I've heard all the memes and their variants coming from the various bitter groups..

"White men, ugly Asian women, the saga continues". Haters gonna hate really comes to mind. Why are Asian males such haters? Probably because they're not men. They don't even have any testosterone, and most have never stood up for what's right once in their life, so they never developed any character. So they think and act much like females do, jealously bickering and gossiping. This also goes for south/west Asian males, like those from Pakistan, who I noticed talk a lot of gossip about women they see with a White guy. It's f***ing pathetic. When will you fags learn that you become a man by going through trying experiences, you don't become one by virtue of your age.

Looking back to my teens and early 20s, the amount of Asian women I turned down or ignored is staggering. I kind of regret it now, wasting my blonde privilege. Because if I'm going to be hated for something, I might as well have done and enjoyed it. Wherever I go I still get the hater stare from Asian-American males. They've become really insecure about Whites "stealing" their women and films like Harold & Kumar have further convinced them they are in constant competition with Whites males. And that will not end well for any of us. Instead of reading what Jesus said about treating eachother young people are getting their lessons from destructive sources. At least they could look at the situation more level-headedly and see that for every normal White women there are at least 10 White guys (and many more of other ethnic groups) chasing them. Part of me wants to move to Asia because I reckon I'll be treated better by Asians there than I am in America. Where I live they are taking over population wise, and they are very cynical and prejudice.

This topic really annoys me because not only is it Asian males enjoying the lowest form of comedy (making fun of others) but it is inherently anti-male. Although I have a lot of gripes with males in the West, these topics imply Western males have infinite options and are out of control and drunk with power. While the women causing the problems (ex: the "Women of L.A.") get a free-pass and it is Western men who have no honor or self-respect and go around the world "exploiting" women. When the reality is intelligent, good-natured Anglo men, white collar or blue collar, have put up with A LOT of ball-busting nonsense from "their" women the last 20+ years and are only now beginning to "sell-out" and become "race-traitors". In part because East-Asian women are being promoted and are looking better than ever with their make-overs and plastic surgery, in part because Western women have never been uglier, fatter, meaner, greedier, in other words less appealing to a man, but ultimately because Western men have little to no other [visible] options if they wish to start a family. But as always in this misandric society, it's blame the victim. Men are generally logical, if you want to figure out the cause don't stop at the symptom.

Here are some reasons (in no particular order) why Westerner men go out with ugly East-Asian women...

Anglo men are so fed up with their nasty Anglo cunt that when they come in contact with feminine women, the men appreciate the laides to the point of not caring about physical imperfections or other details. This works with women of any race, however this one pairing is most common for many reasons. There are currently job opportunities in that region for Westerners (compared to other continents), and most young women speak some English so whoremongers or wife-hunter types are drawn to them versus Latin America. Northeast Asian women are the only other race to possess light skin and relatively high intelligence, so White men are naturally more interested in them than any other non-White ethnicity. Also they are not Caucasoid, so Western males are less familiar and thus less picky about their physical (especially facial) traits.

Women with Aryan features are typically viewed as most the most prized and beautiful everywhere, and the same goes with East-Asians. These women are typically out of the reach of Westerners, who are left with the more mongoloid or negroid looking ones. And it makes little difference to Western men how beautiful one is because to the untrained eye they all look a like, especially with make-up. Deep down the Western man might feel guilty about stealing a local bride, so as an act of charity they choose one perceived as ugly. After all an ugly bride is still better than living with an American woman.

Perhaps going from a very unhealthy society to a sort of sane one in line with the natural order gives Western men perspective on what is really important in life. And superficiality goes out the window. East-Asian women tend to lack personality and it seems the only ones fun to be around are the ones ignored by society because they are ugly, old, or both. Truth be told most East-Asian women are ugly, they are basically negros with more appealing skin, hair and culture. The only difference between most of them is access to nice clothing and other artificial aids. And perhaps a balanced diet growing up versus white rice every day.

Western men although pathetic if compared to their great-grandfathers are still somewhat in touch with their masculinity. It might be hidden under the surface but comes out when sexually aroused. But Northeast Asian males seem to differ from the rest of mankind, although they are hard workers and good providers, they seem to act like fags when it comes to women. Most seem to go out with good looking women to impress others. To them their girl is an accessory or status symbol, much like their brand new sports car. I don't know if this is just modern males from places like Taiwan, or whether it has always been the way of the Northeast Asian male. That is an interesting topic and I'm not doing it justice.

- http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... sexual-men
- http://worldcrunch.com/culture-society/ ... /c3s10694/

Many Western men who go to Asia for girlfriends have an unhealthy media-caused sexual fetish. They are mentally imbalanced thus their choices of mate are irrational by nature. They are projecting concepts onto the women. Just like White skanks who grow up watching degenerate Jewish programming (for example hip-hop music videos) and then become nigger-lovers who won't even consider dating anyone who is not "Black". Even declining Africans or darkies from Latin America who have the same DNA as what they see as "Black", because their fetish is only for African-American thugs with a certain image and is irrational by its very nature. It makes no sense to try to intellectualize the choices of people who have been brainwashed.

And this is just the tip of the ice-berg. IMO the topic can really help reveal how flawed modern Western men and modern Western women are, but it should really be approached from an angle not stemming from asian male bitterness.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

odbo wrote:Hasn't this been done to death, or should I say haven't sarcastic trolls asked this enough the last 10+ years?

I've heard the memes like "White men, ugly Asian women, the saga continues". Haters gonna hate really comes to mind. Why are Asian males such haters? Probably because they're not men. They don't even have any testosterone, and most have never stood up for what's right once in their life, so they never developed any character. So they think and act much like females do, jealously bickering and gossiping. It's f***ing pathetic. When will you fags learn that you become a man by going through trying experiences, you don't become one by virtue of your age.

Looking back to my teens and early 20s, the amount of Asian women I turned down or ignored is staggering. I kind of regret it now, wasting my blonde privilege. Because if I'm going to be hated for something, I might as well have done and enjoyed it. Wherever I go I still get the hater stare from Asian-American males. They've become really insecure about Whites "stealing" their women and films like Harold & Kumar have further convinced them they are in constant competition with Whites males. And that will not end well for any of us. Instead of reading what Jesus said about treating eachother young people are getting their lessons from destructive sources. At least they could look at the situation more level-headedly and see that for every normal White women there are at least 10 White guys (and many more of other ethnic groups) chasing them. Part of me wants to move to Asia because I reckon I'll be treated better by Asians there than I am in America. Where I live they are taking over population wise, and they are very cynical and prejudice.

This topic really annoys me because not only is it Asian males enjoying the lowest form of comedy (making fun of others) but it is inherently anti-male. Although I have a lot of gripes with males in the West, these topics imply Western males have infinite options and are out of control and drunk with power. While the women causing the problems (ex: the "Women of L.A.") get a free-pass and it is Western men who have no honor or self-respect and go around the world "exploiting" women. When the reality is intelligent, good-natured Anglo men, white collar or blue collar, have put up with A LOT of ball-busting nonsense from "their" women the last 20+ years and are only now beginning to "sell-out" and become "race-traitors". In part because East-Asian women are being promoted and are looking better than ever with their make-overs and plastic surgery, in part because Western women have never been uglier, fatter, meaner, greedier, in other words less appealing to a man, but ultimately because Western men have little to no other [visible] options if they wish to start a family. But as always in this misandric society, it's blame the victim. Men are generally logical, if you want to figure out the cause don't stop at the symptom.

Here are some reasons (in no particular order) why Westerner men go out with ugly East-Asian women...

Anglo men are so fed up with their nasty Anglo c**t that when they come in contact with feminine women, the men appreciate the laides to the point of not caring about physical imperfections or other details. This works with women of any race, however this one pairing is most common for many reasons. There are currently job opportunities in that region for Westerners (compared to other continents), and most young women speak some English so whoremongers or wife-hunter types are drawn to them versus Latin America. Northeast Asian women are the only other race to possess light skin and relatively high intelligence, so White men are naturally more interested in them than any other non-White ethnicity. Also they are not Caucasoid, so Western males are less familiar and thus less picky about their physical (especially facial) traits.

Women with Aryan features are typically viewed as most the most prized and beautiful everywhere, and the same goes with East-Asians. These women are typically out of the reach of Westerners, who are left with the more mongoloid or negroid looking ones. And it makes little difference to Western men how beautiful one is because to the untrained eye they all look a like, especially with make-up. Deep down the Western man might feel guilty about stealing a local bride, so as an act of charity they choose one perceived as ugly. After all an ugly bride is still better than living with an American woman.

Perhaps going from a very unhealthy society to a sort of sane one in line with the natural order gives Western men perspective on what is really important in life. And superficiality goes out the window. East-Asian women tend to lack personality and it seems the only ones fun to be around are the ones ignored by society because they are ugly, old, or both. Truth be told most East-Asian women are ugly, they are basically negros with more appealing skin, hair and culture. The only difference between most of them is access to nice clothing and other artificial aids. And perhaps a balanced diet growing up versus white rice every day.

Western men although pathetic if compared to their great-grandfathers are still somewhat in touch with their masculinity. It might be hidden under the surface but comes out when sexually aroused. But Northeast Asian males seem to differ from the rest of mankind, although they are hard workers and good providers, they seem to act like fags when it comes to women. Most seem to go out with good looking women to impress others. To them their girl is an accessory or status symbol, much like their brand new sports car. I don't know if this is just modern males from places like Taiwan, or whether it has always been the way of the Northeast Asian male. That is an interesting topic and I'm not doing it justice.

- http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... sexual-men
- http://worldcrunch.com/culture-society/ ... /c3s10694/

Many Western men who go to Asia for girlfriends have an unhealthy media-caused sexual fetish. They are mentally imbalanced thus their choices of mate are irrational by nature. They are projecting concepts onto the women. Just like White skanks who grow up watching degenerate Jewish programming (for example hip-hop music videos) and then become nigger-lovers who won't even consider dating anyone who is not "Black". Even declining Africans or darkies from Latin America who have the same DNA as what they see as "Black", because their fetish is only for African-American thugs with a certain image and is irrational by its very nature. It makes no sense to try to intellectualize the choices of people who have been brainwashed.

And this is just the tip of the ice-berg. IMO topic can really help reveal how flawed modern Western men and modern Western women are, but it should really be approached from an angle not stemming from asian male bitterness.
Odbo--with a surprisingly excellent summation of the situation of Western man vs Western women vs Asian men/Asian women. This should be a sticky post to all the new Asian men coming into the forum. White men, too, should be forced to read this to understand what is happening between them and their women.

Obdo, do you think this all a plot by the Zionist elites to destroy the two most intelligent races on the planet (after Jews)? I believe that Whites and Asians are what stands between total domination of the planet, and total Zionist control. No other races--except for some small pockets of successful Brown civilizations such as Dubai and Chile--are capable of producing advanced societies. Obviously, then, the Zionists will see Whites and Asians as competitors--and would want to see both races destroyed or fighting against each other. Or, they wish to see Whites fighting with Muslims--as a way of conveniently eliminating both races--and are accomplishing this by purposely flooding Europe with Muslims in the guise of 'multiculturalism,' and having the West fight Arab/Muslim countries in the name of Israel? The reason I say this is because out of the all the races in the world--it seems to me that Whites and Asians, along with Muslims, are the most demonized races in the world. Is it suspicious then, that the enemies of Zionism--notably Whites and Muslims--are being treated the way they are?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Excellent summary above, but a minor point - Western and Asian men do have legitimately different tastes. For example, Asian men generally prefer light skin, as it is an indicator of high class, since in indicates the woman doesn't have to work outdoors. Also, there is probably some cultural memory of dark skinned people being the natives when the Han took over in some places. Western men who marry outside their race tend to take skin color for what it is. Western men tend to prefer curvier and more defined women. Asian men tend to prefer stick figures for some reason.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

remember guys....not all people have the same taste

in the case of mongers
one mans trash is another mans treasure...
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

the same could be said about Asian men drooling over white female trash, just because they have blonde hair then they're semi-godesses to some asian men.... regardless of how trashy, gross and vulgar that female might be!!!

Ive seen asian american men being resentful because some chubby suburban trash doesnt dig them and prefer black men just so she can rebel against her parents!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Robert77 wrote:the same could be said about Asian men drooling over white female trash, just because they have blonde hair then they're semi-godesses to some asian men.... regardless of how trashy, gross and vulgar that female might be!!!

Ive seen asian american men being resentful because some chubby suburban trash doesnt dig them and prefer black men just so she can rebel against her parents!
That is true on foreign men wanting white western women cause of their light skin and blonde hair. Some of these women are getting hit on and marriage proposals(guys in their 40's), even though they are trashy, dumb and ugly to me. Don't mind if the girl is dark or what color, if she looks good and has a great personality.. I am going after her and no one is stopping me.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Dark skin, well Western people are conditioned to think dark skin is healthy and desirable. It's the opposite of course in Asia.

Winston likes his white legged ladies, but the Cantonese girls here have lovely coloured skin.

Fat? Well I wouldn't call many Asian brides of Western men fat, at least not by Western women standards. Filipinas have a genetic makeup that make them more likely to put on weight.

But on the whole, fat women simply feel nice and soft.

As for ugly, I heard that man prefer good bodies to good faces. I guess that when it comes to evolution, a good pair of child bearing hips win over a pretty face.

And bow legged, lots of Asian women are and plenty of men find it appealing.

And yes, Asian/Western men have hugely different tastes. Asians go for specific eyelids or nose types. Most Westerners don't worry about these! And every time I see Chinese couples getting their wedding photos taken, the wife is always stick thin. Where's the fun in that?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

far and skinny of it

Post by targetguy »

8) Most western men are looking for a thin gal from asia is the why of all this. Plus somone who will be happy with a older man or not so perfict
type of person. In the usa and many western countries the age gap is about 5 yrs differance while in foreign countrie over 20 yrs differance is acceptable. A average middle class income is a lot for a pi person plus opportunity for them here is another reason. As for choice of gal most westerners seems to find the more caucasian looking ones and maybe others find more like themselves also. As far as westerners intermarrying this has been going on a long time but the new acceptable trend in the usa is many black people marrying white people now and it is a very high ratio so marrying a asian is not so out of place in the new usa these days.
no scammers
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

The American minorities have a strange relation with white america....

Blacks are deeply resentful towards whites but their men will date anything that moves as long as it's white regardless of how gross fat nasty or unattractive that woman might be.... while black women dwell in anger as they rank the lowest in the dating scale and many see dating a white man as the ultimate proof that they acan be desireable!!!

Asians as well, the females think they hit the jack pot if they hook up with some cheesy white loser who probably doesnt know what to do in bed but hey he's white!!! while asian men sit there in deep angst because white trash females wont give them the time of the day..... I've seen smart outgoing fit asian men drooling over cellulite ridden white trashy women who actually sleep around, i dont get it!!!! women that i would not touch with a stick and asian men are crazy over them!!!

The exception it's the latinos.... though many of them might date whites, it's not something that they necessarily look after, outta all the minorities when i was back in the states, i have to say latina women were the hardest to get, being white it's so easy with black and asian women is not even funny!!! with latinas i must admit they were less impressed by my "whiteness" and may simply didnt even show interest and preferred to date their own men.... and in latin america the only ones vastly impressed by my whiteness were actually black latinas or indigenous latinas..... the european descent latinas were very indiferent to the fact I was white
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

gosh geez. last week one post called asian women horse faces with garlic breath. i think an actual horse with garlic breath would beat the women in america!
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Well I think it comes down to multiple factors. One is personality. Second, dark skin is somewhat nice. Third, being skinnier is nice. Fifth, economics/sociology. This means that an Asian girl needs something, and a white guy need something, and in a sense, they create a market through trade, leading to both them feeling satisfied. Sixth, cultural and economic drain. I think as the US get more chaotic, this will be a big reason for settling in a country, and most likely settling for the women where they are.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do Western men prefer uglier Asian women?

Post by Rayn »

Intolerant wrote:One thing that I don't care is that why do most Western men tend to choose ugly-looking (in my opinion) Asian girls.
What are you talking about? Asian girls or not, Western men always end up dating women uglier than themselves. Just look at the dating scene in USA. So many ripped-looking guys dating chubby binge drinkers.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Dark_Sol wrote:
Robert77 wrote:the same could be said about Asian men drooling over white female trash, just because they have blonde hair then they're semi-godesses to some asian men.... regardless of how trashy, gross and vulgar that female might be!!!

That is true on foreign men wanting white western women cause of their light skin and blonde hair. Some of these women are getting hit on and marriage proposals(guys in their 40's), even though they are trashy, dumb and ugly to me. Don't mind if the girl is dark or what color, if she looks good and has a great personality.. I am going after her and no one is stopping me.
+1