Navigating the Sexual Market Place

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrJowee
Freshman Poster

Navigating the Sexual Market Place

Post by MrJowee »

Here's an excellent article on the relationship between male and female desirability and their overall "sexual market value" in the dating world (the so-called "sexual market place"), and how these factors correlate with age comparable to each gender.

http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/ ... g-the-smp/

This graphic is very telling.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

All this graph shows is that women are at their most attractive in their early 20s and men are most desirable in their late 30s

It's is of no relevance to the dating marketplace in the west, where men have a low dating value and woman's is very high.

It cannot measure the reality that fat women of all ages are being chased by good looking men everywhere as they have little choice. Sexual Market value on this graph is meaningless.
Robin Hood.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

That guy's blog is a load of PUA gibberish but I do agree with the graph.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

What would be more useful is a scale that shows a western mans "dating value by country" (DVBC)

For example, I would argue that all men in the Anglosphere (UK, USA, Canada, Australia), have a default value of - 10 in their home country for dating. At the other end of the scale men have a dating value of say +10 in say the Philipines.

Clearly such a scale would not be scientific and not everyone will agree, but having some form of Dating value by country would be useful for western men either thinking of going abroad or just looking for a foreign girlfriend.

Anybody any thoughts on where certain countries fit into the above scale for western men?
Robin Hood.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Graph is a joke

man at 30 and 50 have the same sexual market value

In the west women at 40 have more sexual value than men of the same age,

otherwise it would mean Wiston has just peaked, do you relly think he could score in US?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repost... If we had a mod he would lock this.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Additionally why do you need a graph to tell you what you already know?
MrJowee
Freshman Poster

Post by MrJowee »

RobinHood wrote: It's is of no relevance to the dating marketplace in the west, where men have a low dating value and woman's is very high.
The SMV placed on men and women is relative to each others gender only, not to where each gender stands relative to societal standards. A man's dating value cannot lower to that of an equal valued woman.
Banano wrote:Graph is a joke

man at 30 and 50 have the same sexual market value

In the west women at 40 have more sexual value than men of the same age,
Ridiculous. Yes, men aged 30 have the same SMV as a man aged 50, or at least in generalities they do. The graph does not show attractiveness or physical shape, but overall "score" based on several factors. A man aged 30 will be much more attractive than a man aged 50. Is attractiveness the only thing that determines ones value?

In the West, if you are a single woman and aged 40, there's a very good chance you will die alone. For a man aged 40, you still have a chance.
djfourmoney wrote:Repost... If we had a mod he would lock this.
I did four searches; SMV, sexual market value, navigating the sexual market place, and the authors name, none yielding the results. Sorry if I couldn't find it.

And the article is more telling than the graph.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Banano wrote: otherwise it would mean Wiston has just peaked, do you relly think he could score in US?
If he had money probably.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

The graph is pretty correct.

However, a man continues to gain value throughout his forties.

The graph has a man's peak value at 36, I would say a man is in his peak in his 40s.

Many men in their 40s say that they attracted more women in that time of their lives than at any other time.

60 years ago, many men were quite valuable in their 20s and this was like it was in the ancient days as well.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Navigating the Sexual Market Place

Post by Jester »

MrJowee wrote:Here's an excellent article on the relationship between male and female desirability and their overall "sexual market value" in the dating world (the so-called "sexual market place"), and how these factors correlate with age comparable to each gender.

http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/ ... g-the-smp/

This graphic is very telling.
Superb graph, brilliant article. Thanks for posting.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Nice overview from the same blog:

To be sure the sexual revolution and feminine-ubiquitous hormonal birth control has radically shifted primacy to the feminine imperative and its prime directive of hypergamy, but what this means is a readjustment of the masculine imperative is now necessary. With the rise of the internet and the meta Game that is the manosphere I think we’re seeing this adjustment in its beginnings.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Maker55 wrote:The graph is pretty correct.

The graph has a man's peak value at 36, I would say a man is in his peak in his 40s.

Many men in their 40s say that they attracted more women in that time of their lives than at any other time.

60 years ago, many men were quite valuable in their 20s and this was like it was in the ancient days as well.
This.

I agree with everything that you said.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:The graph is pretty correct.

I would say 36 is about right. Have you seen the average 35-36 Man in America? Most are overweight, especially if they come from poor/rural areas.

But knowing this has lit a fire under my ass. I lost weight even though I wasn't fat and my body fat was within CDC acceptable levels. To get a high quality woman you have to be in-shape, have a decent job or other source of income. I will return to my workouts soon and by the time I go on my trip I will be ripped. It makes me feel great and given me a boost in confidence. Income is a less important in poor countries in South/Central America and South East Asia.

Eastern Europe and former Eastern European countries like Czech Republic and Poland are overall easier nuts to crack compared to Western Europe if you don't have the best job possible. But in any case just working a maggot pee-on job for a Fortune 1000 company puts you deeply into the upper middle class of most Eastern European economies.

As I keep saying until somebody listens, minimize weaknesses. Loosing hair. shave! Fat? Loose Weight, Gain Muscle, Can't dance? Learn. Today's cross the globe want their men to be well groomed. Yes there are women that will accept you being a slob, but they won't be attractive, so if you don't wanna improve yourself and happy the way you are beer belly and all, then a so-so looking village girl will hook up with you.

Happy Trails...
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Everyone loses their value eventually, so you should find someone early who will love you when you have no value. As you become older things get taken from you and people respect you less because they think you're senile. I think it's a very harsh world for older people in the west.