BackpackingTravelTV

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
noog
Freshman Poster

BackpackingTravelTV

Post by noog »

I thought I would take a minute here to plug a site some of you looking abroad might find useful and inspiring.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BackpackingTravelTV

The backstory is that Samuel is from Canada and a year and a half ago he decided to take a big leap and start travelling worldwide and make video blogs and make it his full time adventure. It has worked out wonderfully for him and he even met a woman Audrey also travelling and doing blogs just like him. Now they are a couple and making video blogs together regularly. They stay in a region for a longer period of time instead of hopping around everywhere like other tourists, which is nice. They finished their stay in South Korea and have just started doing videos from Malaysia.

I've never met Samuel in person but he was the commissioner for my fantasy baseball league and I took over as commissioner when he left to pursue his new travelling career.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cool channel, Noog!....I think I'm going to subscribe. I follow quite a few Youtube travelers myself and I'm thinking of starting a channel one day. They're an inspiration to me....

Return to “General Discussions”