"Why I`m No Longer A Feminist"....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

"Why I`m No Longer A Feminist"....

Post by E_Irizarry »

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Clicked vid, saw that it was an ameriskank, realized that it's just another attention whore looking for attention, immediately closed vid.

No offense there E.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

manly5000 wrote:Clicked vid, saw that it was an ameriskank, realized that it's just another attention whore looking for attention, immediately closed vid.

No offense there E.
LOL!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

She can't afford to be a feminazi anymore cause by the way she looks she's pretty much expired so no man wants her anymore.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Not convincing

Post by buddy77 »

All she is doing is reading us her college term paper. she doesnt sound the least bit truthful.

And i agree with, JP. She does look like a warn out slag.

I remember the "nomarriage.com" website mentioned how AW become nicer as they get older. Because their value drops faster than men. But by then it is too late.

You guys ever seen nice, old ladies? Its very common right? How about nice young ladies? Right... Theres a good chance those old ladies were stuck up, mouthy bitches when they were young!
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Still polite

Post by buddy77 »

It doesnt mean that i will stop being polite to old ladies. I'll still be polite towards them.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

manly5000 wrote:Clicked vid, saw that it was an ameriskank, realized that it's just another attention whore looking for attention, immediately closed vid.

No offense there E.
+9999

Same here. I refuse to listen to a worn-out spinster ¢unt speak.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Not convincing

Post by clowny »

buddy77 wrote:All she is doing is reading us her college term paper. she doesnt sound the least bit truthful.

And i agree with, JP. She does look like a warn out slag.

I remember the "nomarriage.com" website mentioned how AW become nicer as they get older. Because their value drops faster than men. But by then it is too late.
I remember the original nomarriage.com...one of the most hilarious websites out there. I was mortified when it got taken down a few years ago. The new nomarriage.com is obviously better organised and more professional but the content lacks the charm of the original.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: "Why I`m No Longer A Feminist"....

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Who cares what western women say...they are liars.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!