Wow how did these Asian guys get such hot white girls?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

You guys are hilarious. Seriously Winston, get in shape.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston should get in shape as I suggested(juice/hit the gym), have couple of cosmetic surgeries to get his face chiesled and I guarantee white women will chase him

40 yo out of shape asian isnt going to cut it with white women, just the way it is
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Banano wrote:Winston should get in shape as I suggested(juice/hit the gym), have couple of cosmetic surgeries to get his face chiesled and I guarantee white women will chase him

40 yo out of shape asian isnt going to cut it with white women, just the way it is
Winston on steroids as you suggested? Maybe you've gotten so deep into PUA thinking that have lost touch with reality.

viewtopic.php?t=12539

I haven’t met Winston in person, it seems like he was once on the road to becoming a good man but got derailed somewhere along the way. It was probably when he couldn't get a date in college. When push came to shove he chose the path of temptation or least resistance.

It's impossible to predict what would make him happy but what he probably needs is the obvious stable relationship with a real woman, perhaps one his age. There are plenty of women like that in Taiwan or China. Unfortunately he ignores them and only pays attention to pretty or high maintenance women, usually ones half his age.

I doubt he will accept who he is. He needs to acknowledge his faults and reevaluate his desires, which haven't changed since he was a teenager. And I don't think he has fully moved past the mental trauma from his high school days.

But he will continue beating the dead horse, not understanding that even if lasting happiness could be found through meaningless sex, the prime women which he is after have hordes of young/rich men chasing them and wouldn't be interested in Winston because he has nothing to offer them. Almost any woman except American skanks deserve better than someone like Winston in his current form.

Instead of being grateful there are many single Chinese/Filipina women who would consider living and travelling with a loser like him, he sits behind his computer wondering why above-average women who work hard on their income, their looks, or both, aren't jumping into bed with a lethargic, below-average guy like him.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

odbo wrote:
Banano wrote:Winston should get in shape as I suggested(juice/hit the gym), have couple of cosmetic surgeries to get his face chiesled and I guarantee white women will chase him

Winston on steroids as you suggested? Maybe you've gotten so deep into PUA thinking that have lost touch with reality.

viewtopic.php?t=12539

I haven’t met Winston in person, it seems like he was once on the road to becoming a good man but got derailed somewhere along the way. It was probably when he couldn't get a date in college. When push came to shove he chose the path of temptation or least resistance.

It's impossible to predict what would make him happy but what he probably needs is the obvious stable relationship with a real woman, perhaps one his age. There are plenty of women like that in Taiwan or China. Unfortunately he ignores them and only pays attention to pretty or high maintenance women, usually ones half his age.

I doubt he will accept who he is. He needs to acknowledge his faults and reevaluate his desires, which haven't changed since he was a teenager. And I don't think he has fully moved past the mental trauma from his high school days.

But he will continue beating the dead horse, not understanding that even if lasting happiness could be found through meaningless sex, the prime women which he is after have hordes of young/rich men chasing them and wouldn't be interested in Winston because he has nothing to offer them. Almost any woman except American skanks deserve better than someone like Winston in his current form.

Instead of being grateful there are many single Chinese/Filipina women who would consider living and travelling with a loser like him, he sits behind his computer wondering why above-average women who work hard on their income, their looks, or both, aren't jumping into bed with a lethargic, below-average guy like him.
Wow.... good post odbo. Although one might say that you're stating the obvious... :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

If Winston would lose weight, he'd be even more attractive!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman likes Winston so much, she had a tattoo of him put on her arm. :D