More racism from that backwards shithole called ameriKKKa

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

More racism from that backwards shithole called ameriKKKa

Post by Robert77 »

http://www.thefrisky.com/2012-11-15/bla ... sier-time/

so she's black and unemployed with a college degree, has experience, and it would be an asset to a company..... she tries to land a job for a year and can't find any... suddenly she creates a fake profile where she portrays herself as a white woman and suddenly everyone wants to hire her.

we're in the year 2013 for God's sake, when will that horrendous craphole of a country leave the race obsession behind? it is so refreshing to be overseas, no one ever talks about race..... race talk overseas is as meaningful as talking about the planet saturn to americans.... In america everyone knows there is a planet named saturn but most dont remember or have better things to think about....

it's annoying to go back to SHITmeriKKKa it's like the beating of a dead horse, topics the rest of the world barely pays attention to in AmeriKKKa they continue being hot stuff even after decades have past.... it goes on and on and on and on and on....... in 200 years aliens will invade the planet and I bet you americans will continue dwelling on race!!

IT'S SO SICKENING
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

What...you're surprised by this? I'm not. Sh*t like this goes on in this country all the time. It's bull, but what can you do?
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

America is like stagnant water that rots as time goes..... what a cancerous place to be

what annoys me the most is that the woman who created such profile was highly qualified.... then the fake white woman profile she created was a lot less qualified and just because she's white everyone wants her working for them.

my dad was born in the 20's and he told me that back in the 50's and 60's race was pretty much as a important as it is today..... the country has not evolved or changed in over 40 years..... my dad says people keep it to themselves more outta fear of a lawsuit but other than that, attitudes are still the same in regards of race as they were 50 years ago!

NO WONDER AMERICA IS STARTING TO FALL BEHIND ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING, it's a domino effect!!! socially speaking america is in the middle ages!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Does this mean she'll give her future children more culturally aligned names? :wink:
Or will she scream "racism" and "I shouldn't have to ..." ?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Keeping it in is even worse. Like schizophrenia.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So no-one wants to hire ghetto trash - which is what one would expect with a name like Yolanda. Shocking. Of course, no cunts should be considered for non-menial positions while there are unemployed men.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am surprised. I thought they would not want to hire a white woman because of affirmative action but instead, would hire a black person. I guess location also matters. In S. California, particularly in LA, white men would have a hard time getting a job while women, minorities and gays would be given green light.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Cornfed wrote:So no-one wants to hire ghetto trash - which is what one would expect with a name like Yolanda. Shocking. Of course, no c**ts should be considered for non-menial positions while there are unemployed men.
Are you serious? Nothing about the name Yolanda is ghetto or trash. Bonequisha is ghetto not Yolanda. Besides..people with "ghetto names" did not give themselves that name it does not give people a right to prejudge them. Should a White man named Bob automatically be trusted?
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Cornfed wrote:So no-one wants to hire ghetto trash - which is what one would expect with a name like Yolanda. Shocking. Of course, no c**ts should be considered for non-menial positions while there are unemployed men.
Are you serious? Nothing about the name Yolanda is ghetto or trash. Bonequisha is ghetto not Yolanda. Besides..people with "ghetto names" did not give themselves that name it does not give people a right to prejudge them. Should a White man named Bob automatically be trusted?
If you have multiple applicants for a position it is necessary to prejudge them. That is the whole point of a screening process. People with ghetto names are not a good bet, and it potentially takes years of documented misconduct before you can safely fire sheboons these days.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:I am surprised. I thought they would not want to hire a white woman because of affirmative action but instead, would hire a black person. I guess location also matters. In S. California, particularly in LA, white men would have a hard time getting a job while women, minorities and gays would be given green light.
Yes, a guy on another forum was saying he had applied for 300 government jobs without getting a response. He then claimed to be black on the online form and out of the next 10 or so jobs he applied for, four asked for his academic record. One called him in to do an aptitude test. This was in the Pacific North West, so the applicants for this job would probably have been mostly white men with degrees. As I recall, his fellow applicants consisted of a white woman with no degree, a Mexican woman, an Asian woman, a mulatto man, a black man and him (hilariously pretending to be a black man). He was kicking himself for not skipping questions on the test.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In America, you are supposed to know your place.

From my boss, I heard a story about an African guy who was from Malawi and who applied for a scholarship to go to a US college.

He did get one but it was withdrawn when they found out that he was white- a descendant of Boers.

Also, white S. Africans are laughed at if they declare themselves to be African Americans after being naturalized in the US although for centuries they did not know any other land but Africa. Many speak African languages fluently, whereas most Black Americans have never even been to Africa.

I think the situation is developing like this: in government jobs, including the military, a huge niche has been created where non white people= particularly Blacks, Hispanics and SE Asians can prosper whereas in the private sector industry, particularly in corporate jobs such as investment banking, large manufacturing management companies, they want Anglo males. In the IT sector, anyone is welcome particularly Asians and Jews.

At the LA airport, most customs officers are black and in S. Francisco you see nothing but Chinese faces. Again, that is what I saw.

So, basically you have an informal but strong Apartheid cast system whereby you are supposed to seek employment in the areas assigned to your racial groups. That black female attempted to stick her nose into an area that was not reserved for her group. Had she applied at a Post Office job or a military job or the US Customs, she would have been favored and not some sorry-a## unemployed white guy. His experience would have been as nasty had he tried to apply where another group is supposed to be.

Some groups are left orphaned. How about E. Euros? These are not welcome anywhere by anyone. They are not wanted to run Anglo corporate world and they are called honkeys by minorities. It sucks to be one.

The US system is not backward, it is a highly sophisticated and cruel racial segregation machine.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
If you have multiple applicants for a position it is necessary to prejudge them. That is the whole point of a screening process. People with ghetto names are not a good bet, and it potentially takes years of documented misconduct before you can safely fire sheboons these days.
I agree that Yolanda is a dead giveaway for ghetto trash. It does not mean she is ghetto, but the likelihood is high.

If the young lady is legitimately skilled, she needs to learn how to become an entrepreneur like others who have been historically discriminated against. Instead she will likely complain her way to failure.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Racism or not, today's black women are just not ideal team members.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I agree that Yolanda is a dead giveaway for ghetto trash. It does not mean she is ghetto, but the likelihood is high.

If the young lady is legitimately skilled, she needs to learn how to become an entrepreneur like others who have been historically discriminated against. Instead she will likely complain her way to failure.
Another avenue is to do what many non-Westerners do -- have an Anglo name they use in business.
They'll introduce themselves as "Chris" or "Steve" or "Julie" like they were born with the name, thick accent notwithstanding. :shock:

Unless you pry, you'll never know what their "real" Indian or Vietnamese (barely pronounceable, multisyllabic) name is.
Which upon hearing it, you go "OK, 'Steve', it is." :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Cornfed wrote:
I disagree and people who focus on a name more than a person's qualifications and criminal record are the real "sheboons" whatever the heck that means. I would hire a person named Tyrone and Shaniqua who has a clean criminal record and great qualifications without ignorant assumptions of them.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.