Man from Spain Ready to Give Feminists a lot of Pain

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Man from Spain Ready to Give Feminists a lot of Pain

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Hello everyone!

I am a 28 year old male from Spain who lived in the US for 8 years although now I am back in Spain.

In the US I saw the horrible effects of Feminism on women, but even before going to the US, I had already seen
the devastating effects of Feminism on Spanish women.

For those of you who think that women from Spain (or from W.Europe as a whole) are better than American women, you are in for a rough awakening. Feminism has flooded this nation.

I can even see the typical Feminist bitchiness in my aunts, who are well into their 40s and 50s by the way. One of my uncles is completely p***y-whipped: his wife tells him what to do in the kitchen, and he needs permission from her to go and do his favorite activity of mountain climbing. Thank God that my mother is a traditional housewife, so I know the difference between a traditional woman and a modern Feminist vampire.

Needless to say, while in America, I decided to try and go out with a Feminist woman (stupid of me). She was a woman from Turkey who was very Americanized; I think she was more American than Turkish. Let me tell you: it was the most horrible experience of my life!

But even though it was a stupid decision, I learned a lot! Experience is 100 times better than theory. Before this experience, my disagreement with Feminism was merely intellectual, but now it's embedded deep into my bones. I have seen the face of Feminism, and it's evil. Yes, I use the word 'evil' on purpose because what I felt from this woman was not just bad behavior, but what I would term evil.

Now I am back in Spain, and thanks to the Internet, I have been in touch with two women: one Russian and one Turkish. They are both such a breath of fresh air compared to Western women. It's funny that the Turkish woman I am communicating with online right now is not Americanized at all (in contrast to my ex), and what a difference that makes! It's like night and day.

The problem here is Americanization (Westernization), which can ruin the souls of women from all over the world, no matter where they come from. Although I live in Spain for now, I am saving enough money to get the hell out of here; I am fed up with Western civilization and want to get out and explore other places.

Looking forward to reading your posts and learn from the experiences of other men in this forum. This place is an emotional stronghold. I feel very lonely in my views of the world, but when I come here, I no longer feel so alone.

May you all be blessed.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Man from Spain Ready to Give Feminists a lot of Pain

Post by jamesbond »

ContraMundumRants wrote:I am a 28 year old male from Spain who lived in the US for 8 years although now I am back in Spain.

In the US I saw the horrible effects of Feminism on women, but even before going to the US, I had already seen
the devastating effects of Feminism on Spanish women.

For those of you who think that women from Spain (or from W.Europe as a whole) are better than American women, you are in for a rough awakening. Feminism has flooded this nation.

Needless to say, while in America, I decided to try and go out with a Feminist woman (stupid of me). She was a woman from Turkey who was very Americanized; I think she was more American than Turkish. Let me tell you: it was the most horrible experience of my life!

But even though it was a stupid decision, I learned a lot! Experience is 100 times better than theory. Before this experience, my disagreement with Feminism was merely intellectual, but now it's embedded deep into my bones. I have seen the face of Feminism, and it's evil. Yes, I use the word 'evil' on purpose because what I felt from this woman was not just bad behavior, but what I would term evil.
Welcome ContraMundumRants. I like how you describe feminism as "evil" because that is exactly what it is. Feminists have a deep seated subconscious hatred toward men.

Once again, welcome to Happier Abroad! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Re: Man from Spain Ready to Give Feminists a lot of Pain

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 19th, 2016, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

haha that´s a new thing yakuza says guys don´t go east even if it makes you happier abroad :) solve the problem at home mangina grow some balls. ok that´s what i said :)
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

You have an interesting perspective yakuza. Certainly, I agree that we Western males are a big part of the problem. We have allowed our women to get out of hand, and as you have said, a lot of men have played right into the Sexual Revolution of the 60s: free sex for all with the concomitant destruction of the traditional marriage structure.

As for Billy, your point about solving things at home is also interesting, but think about this: what takes more work, trying to change an entire state-supported ideology (i.e. Feminism) coupled with certain cultural trends (rampant promiscuity, devaluation of traditional family, etc), or travel to a place where the conditions are already such that you don't need to change much (i.e. traditional marriage is respected, sexual mores are kept in place)?

To me trying to save the West is like to trying to save yourself from a sinking Titanic: you are dealing with forces beyond your control. But choosing which country you want to live abroad is a direct choice that you control.

Anyhow, I never talked about manwhoring in the East, so why are we talking about this? :D
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

no man no problem. i only made little bit fun because yakuza has the over top fight white men attitude.

of course you can go where you like and you should do it if you want it.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

women from spain are horrible, they drink beer like sailors, curse like sailors and have a horrible fashion sense that makes them look like a bunch of bulldykes stuck in the 80's

a country with very ugly women from a physical perspective......

funny enough the spaniard male is far better looking than the female

western european women may be thinner than american women, but trust me, they are HORRIBLE
Last edited by Robert77 on March 9th, 2013, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

modern spanish women
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

To Robert77:

LOL! :D

I saw you picked a picture from the women of Sortu. I am Basque and the women in this region are the "manliest" of all: they cut their hair short as if they were guys.

Maybe the women in Southern Spain (Andalucia specially) are better, but I don't know them very well.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

going to spain for me was a shock, the women were dissapointing (I was in barcelona).... they were out and about getting drunk, cursing and doing drugs in parks, streets wherever they could with cheap booze.

I also noticed spanish women have manlier features, sort of long faces with prominent jaws (like penelope cruz for example)

I think for some reason I was expecting spanish women to look like the white colombian and white brazilian women I saw when I lived in south america but they were complete opposites.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Eye opener

Post by buddy77 »

Holy shit! I never knew, Spain was this bad. Those manish looking chicks make me want to vomit.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Okay, Spain is crossed off the list. You're totally right about having to experience it. My sister's a militant Feminist. She takes after our mother, who luckily isn't as bad, but still pretty infected.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I can imagine the Gov't of Spain putting this manipulative bullsh.it out:

Un Anuncio de Servicio Publico al Nuestro Cliente:

"Hola. Me llamo Feminismo y a mi me encanta de corromper todas las latinas mundiales!

Aqui se presenta la lista de los cuales paises que yo quisiera que corromperse de lo siguiente:

(1) Colombia *No mas gringos gozando con mis mamis orgullosas!*
(2) Perú *Sigue hacer dificultades para los vaqueros negros que vengan para robar tus mujeres!*
(3) Venezuela *Ahora que se fallecio Hugo Chavez, ahora podemos conquistar el Venezuela por feminismo y marianismo!!*
y leer mas......"

Todos los derechos reservados....c p r 2013 El Gobierno de España

*SIGH* :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Spain and Italy are HORRIBLY AND PAINFULLY OVERRATED when it comes to women..... Also Sweden is extremely overrated, Sweden is perhaps the most feminist oriented nation on this planet and the women match the atittude of the country.

THIS IS HOW AMERICAN MEN IMAGINE SWEDISH WOMEN TO LOOK LIKE

THIS IS HOW THE AVERAGE SWEDISH WOMAN ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I fully-support threads like these. Winston Wu sold us all on a scam that women are magically non-bit¢hes once you leave the U.S.
More and more traveling men come here to report that the women in their newfound country are still unapproachable, man-hating, unfeminine, racist, fearmongering, cold, feminazi ¢unts just the same. THESE ARE THE THINGS MEN NEED TO KNOW.
I prefer realistic information like this rather than Winston using conning tactics to trick men on his lies and keep revenue rolling into his account so he can continue to feel like a Mark Zuckerberg-type, 40-year-old "baller" in his mommy and daddy's basement.
Threads like this deliver the TRUTH that we all need to hear: most foreign women (in this case Latina/Hispanic females) are still ¢unts.

I still have faith in Eastern Europe and Asia, however, until further notice/actual experience. ContraMundumRants, welcome to the red pill, brother.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.