"Gangsta worshipping thug culture"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

"Gangsta worshipping thug culture"

Post by Cyrus »

Just read Winston's comparison article: http://www.happierabroad.com/comparison.htm

"Gangsta worshipping thug culture" v "Centuries of amazing culture"

Man, this really strikes a good point.

What the hell is up with that? Why DO we worship "gangsta"? It's the lowest, most degrading and materialistic subculture in the U.S.

I know the African American community really created it. Do you think the new Obama presidency will help them gain more self esteem to bury this?

Black culture can also be great. Soul music. GOOD rap (Run DMC etc etc). It's more vibrant then most other cultures here. So why this black eye?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sephardic-male
Freshman Poster

Re: "Gangsta worshipping thug culture"

Post by sephardic-male »

Cyrus wrote:Just read Winston's comparison article: http://www.happierabroad.com/comparison.htm

"Gangsta worshipping thug culture" v "Centuries of amazing culture"

Man, this really strikes a good point.

What the hell is up with that? Why DO we worship "gangsta"? It's the lowest, most degrading and materialistic subculture in the U.S.

I know the African American community really created it. Do you think the new Obama presidency will help them gain more self esteem to bury this?

Black culture can also be great. Soul music. GOOD rap (Run DMC etc etc). It's more vibrant then most other cultures here. So why this black eye?

dude American culture is crap the movies, music, tv shows, etc are trash
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Russia has a 'blatnoy'( underworld) culture. It talks/writes/sings everything about the underworld and glorifies theives and prostitutes and all kinds of crime. There is a huge market for that stuff in Russia. Especially 'blatnoy' music is very popular.
Mexico also has a similar style- they sing songs about criminals, thieves, etc.
I speak the languages of those countries so I know.

Here is an example of a Russian blatnoy song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbTefv8fkcU

They are singing about imprisonment of juvenile delinquents.

Here is a gangster courting a girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THGo309W ... re=related

I was a blatnoy singer as a teenager and had people come to my house to record me. I would then see people walk around the neighborhood with cassette players playing my songs. I was only 15 at that time.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

I see more kids dressing “Gangsta� in the Middle East and Southeast Asia than I did in the US – Exporting the best of our country – lol

Admittedly I do like hip-hop and some older gangster rap
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

You know the "gangsta" culture is really bad when non-Black girls hardly date light-skinned Black guys.
In other words, brother (or n$gga) lovers have to have the so-called alpha male chocolate thugged-out Black guy now.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Expatriate
Freshman Poster

Post by Expatriate »

The Hollywood and Media Moguls with their communist agenda set the standard. We all know what they are though.

But it isnt just Hip Hop. It is everything destructive about American Entertainment. Desperate Housewives and Sex in the City being shown in South America and Japan, skankifying the women there.

Of course these shows are all written by Jewish homosexuals. But since there are women in the programming, women at large want to be just like the ones on TV. Just look at how many women wanted to get the Jennifer Anniston hair do.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

yea you've got it...the destructiveness
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

ladislav wrote:Russia has a 'blatnoy'( underworld) culture. It talks/writes/sings everything about the underworld and glorifies theives and prostitutes and all kinds of crime. There is a huge market for that stuff in Russia. Especially 'blatnoy' music is very popular.
Mexico also has a similar style- they sing songs about criminals, thieves, etc.
I speak the languages of those countries so I know.

Here is an example of a Russian blatnoy song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbTefv8fkcU

They are singing about imprisonment of juvenile delinquents.

Here is a gangster courting a girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THGo309W ... re=related

I was a blatnoy singer as a teenager and had people come to my house to record me. I would then see people walk around the neighborhood with cassette players playing my songs. I was only 15 at that time.
Yeah but in Russian 'blatnoy' culture there's social norms and certain rules and what not. 'Ponyatiya' as they call them. You live by them and you're supposed to enforce them as well. In this ghetto ass thug-worshiping culture there are no rules.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Yes, America is evil. Please see the other posts I have made talking about this:

Bangladeshis talk about how evil western culture is
viewtopic.php?t=15697

Modern society is evil
viewtopic.php?t=156911

Homosexuality is a sin and is evil
viewtopic.php?t=15702

99% of western MEN and women are brainwashed by feminism...
viewtopic.php?t=15700
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

E_Irizarry wrote:You know the "gangsta" culture is really bad when non-Black girls hardly date light-skinned Black guys.
In other words, brother (or n$gga) lovers have to have the so-called alpha male chocolate thugged-out Black guy now.
But like we have all ready said before these women are not typically relationship or marriage material any way,they just don't come to black men being the attractive ''hi honey i have cookies in the oven'' type of chick, if he is a thug or non-thug doesn't matter. The only exception is unless he is super rich or affluent they may try to act accordingly for a little while other than that they come to black men with their worst.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!