Man from Spain Ready to Give Feminists a lot of Pain

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Eye opener

Post by jamesbond »

buddy77 wrote:Holy shit! I never knew, Spain was this bad. Those manish looking chicks make me want to vomit.
After first looking at those Spanish chicks, I started laughing, then I started vomiting! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I fully-support threads like these. Winston Wu sold us all on a scam that women are magically non-bit¢hes once you leave the U.S.
More and more traveling men come here to report that the women in their newfound country are still unapproachable, man-hating, unfeminine, racist, fearmongering, cold, feminazi ¢unts just the same. THESE ARE THE THINGS MEN NEED TO KNOW.

I prefer realistic information like this rather than Winston using conning tactics to trick men on his lies and keep revenue rolling into his account so he can continue to feel like a Mark Zuckerberg-type, 40-year-old "baller" in his mommy and daddy's basement.

Threads like this deliver the TRUTH that we all need to hear: most foreign women (in this case Latina/Hispanic females) are still ¢unts.
I still have faith in Eastern Europe and Asia, however, until further notice/actual experience. ContraMundumRants, welcome to the red pill, brother.
When Winston first went to the Philippines he kept saying how friendly and approachable the girls were. Then after a few years of living there, he said how materialistic and shallow the girls are in the Philippines.

I guess, one needs to decide for themselves just how the women are in a particular country. It seems like Winston made a complete about face with regards to girls in the Philippines.

I agree with you on eastern Europe, I still think those women and women in Russia are friendly and approachable. Once I check those places out, I can decide for myself how friendly and approachable the women are.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Thanks to those of you who welcomed me to the forum.

Yes, you can find some beautiful and traditional women in Spain, but they will probably come from traditional Catholic families raised with traditional values. From what I have heard from other men, the quality of women is better in Southern Spain, so maybe you guys might want to check that out. My experience is limited to the northern half of Spain.

I think somebody in this forum found a woman in Southern Italy, so I don't want to discourage people from checking out parts of Spain.

Nevertheless, what I was trying to say is that Feminism is a force to reckon with here in Spain. You will see it in TV shows where the woman orders the man to cook and clean, you will see it in posters of "violencia machista" (sexist violence..of course always perpetrated by men and not by women), you will see it in the rising power of the female political class, you will see it in the porqueyolovalguistas (women who have a stuck up attitude "because they are worth it"), you will see it in women doing Botellón (i.e. getting drunk) and smoking more than men, and you will see it when they curse while they talk.

I have seen it in my own family, which is what truly hurts the most for me.

There is a reason why Fernando Alonso, Spanish Formula F1 driver is going out with Russian Dasha Kapustina after ending his relationship with Spanish singer Raquel del Rosario:

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Man from Spain Ready to Give Feminists a lot of Pain

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

jamesbond wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I fully-support threads like these. Winston Wu sold us all on a scam that women are magically non-bit¢hes once you leave the U.S.
More and more traveling men come here to report that the women in their newfound country are still unapproachable, man-hating, unfeminine, racist, fearmongering, cold, feminazi ¢unts just the same. THESE ARE THE THINGS MEN NEED TO KNOW.

I prefer realistic information like this rather than Winston using conning tactics to trick men on his lies and keep revenue rolling into his account so he can continue to feel like a Mark Zuckerberg-type, 40-year-old "baller" in his mommy and daddy's basement.

Threads like this deliver the TRUTH that we all need to hear: most foreign women (in this case Latina/Hispanic females) are still ¢unts.
I still have faith in Eastern Europe and Asia, however, until further notice/actual experience. ContraMundumRants, welcome to the red pill, brother.
When Winston first went to the Philippines he kept saying how friendly and approachable the girls were. Then after a few years of living there, he said how materialistic and shallow the girls are in the Philippines.

I guess, one needs to decide for themselves just how the women are in a particular country. It seems like Winston made a complete about face with regards to girls in the Philippines.

I agree with you on eastern Europe, I still think those women and women in Russia are friendly and approachable. Once I check those places out, I can decide for myself how friendly and approachable the women are.
Other members have made threads about their recent visit to Spain, and how the women were no different than Americunts; this surprised even me - a person who has known, for years, that Hispanic/Latina women are worse than American feminazis. Feminism may bring to the light the simple fact that there are women abroad who are much worse than American females by far. The more men who are informed, the sooner the feminazi movement will come to a screeching halt. Modern day women's number is up, and more men waking up means less manginas, less human ATMs, and less mealticket simps throwing money at females to keep the skanks alive.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

You shouldn't judge Mexico on all of Latin America, man. There aer 19/20 other Latin Ameican countries to sample.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:

You shouldn't judge Mexico on all of Latin America, man. There aer 19/20 other Latin Ameican countries to sample.
This is not a conclusion based solely on Mexico at all, but a conclusion based on meeting numerous women from those aforementioned 19 countries.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

This is not a conclusion based solely on Mexico at all, but a conclusion based on meeting numerous women from those aforementioned 19 countries.
You didn't meet them in their countries....and "one woman of one region or country doesn't not fit all women of that same region or country.". Come man...you are more intelligent than that.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

You didn't meet them in their countries....and "one woman of one region or country doesn't not fit all women of that same region or country.". Come man...you are more intelligent than that.
I appreciate the prep talk, but if Latina women choose to be closed-minded racists toward anything non-Latino, then it doesn't matter where you meet them. I'm not singling out Latin America either; I've even met numerous Latinas/Hispanics who were born in Spain, United States, Germany, what-have-you. Beautiful women - but sick, unbelievably racist ¢unts down to the core. Atrocious partners too, as they eye-fu¢k every single man when they go out with their husband/steady boyfriend. Absolutely disgusting excuses for women.

But back on topic. Spain (Hispanic) females suck? What a surprise.

GodNnelg
Freshman Poster

Post by GodNnelg »

That is really horrible.. I see a lot of women like this in my area, depressing..
(I live in Winston Salem, NC).
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I've met a guy in Pattaya who was from Spain.
Pattaya is not too frequented by Spanish guys because they have their places like DR or Cuba.
Myself i'm orginally from Argentina and i can tell that Argentina is also contaminated by feminist thinking(not the the point of the US or Western lands).

Que los sonadores se despierten,Espana o Italia no tiene nada que ver con un lugar donde las mujers serian menos antipaticas que las Americanas.
Si quieren moverse....que se muevan,peron que no den el paso en un pais donde no vale la pena de ir para las mujeres.

I was speaking with the Spanish guy and i played the naive one and asked him about Spanish women.

Well he almost jumped at me,talking how they where bad,aggressive, having the upper hand in the dating scene,thinking to be princesses.
It was not a surprise,i just let him to say it.

Spanish women,as the way i see them,look quit rude coupled with big mouthed,talking loudly.
I never got an interest to Spanish women or Italian women.

Here in France,i receive in Paris tourists.

The Italian crowd are really the worst one.
They want cheap price,they complain about everything and most of the Italian females i've seen are very dominative showing a sense of entitlement.
I didn't get so much this feeling from Irish or even German women.
That says it all.

You guys here who thinks that because it's not the Anglosphere you are saved from feminist bitches are wrong.
The contamination is a lot more disseminated.

Those for consider Spain or Italy to be a machist countries where men whould have some control over women are wrong.
These two countries have maybe more obnoxious women than Germany as an example.

There's a backlash there,so women who obviously lived in a male environment have something to be hating now,and won't back down from the vengeful attitude.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Those for consider Spain or Italy to be a machist countries where men whould have some control over women are wrong.
There's a backlash there,so women who obviously lived in a male environment have something to be hating now,and won't back down from the vengeful attitude.
Green1976,

You brought up a good point regarding Mediterranean countries such as Spain and Italy. Since such countries are thought of to be "machista" (and the Feminazis will let you know this in very explicit terms) the Feminists in Spain are very eager to bust our balls even harder than other women out there. Some of them clearly have a thirst for revenge.

Where I live, the older men say things like "ella es la jefa" (she is the boss). We Spanish males may appear to be more macho, and yes we are more aggressive in terms of approaching women, but pussification has taken its toll on us, too.

Spanish women like men who have a bit of the bad boy and pimp within him. They meet these kinds of men in night clubs where the women talk loudly, get drunk, smoke (Spanish women smoke A LOT!), and some may even do drugs. If you are an intellectual or a nice guy or of a more subtle disposition, you won't be that well liked.

Needless to say, I have found some Spanish women who are more poetic and feminine, but there are so few of them that it's like when women in America say "not all women are bad": it's true, but the good women are in the minority.

Personally, I have found women from Switzerland, Germany, and Russia much easier to get along with, but I am not going to idealize them either.

With my Spanish, I need to get more experience with Latin American women. Strangely enough, I have found that most Spanish men who want to seek a foreign partner, go to Russia & Ukraine, not South America.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

@ContraMundumRants

I was thinking the same thing for Spanish guys to go to Latin America to find a nice woman. Even if you had to learn Portuguese, Brazil still has nice women. I guess possibly most Spaniards like more girls who have a European look?

Still I agree even from a American outlook, Germany is good. I have not been to Switzerland, Russia but I think also you have more women who are professional but also are women and want a decent guy who wants to be with them. Western countries such as the UK, Spain, France, Italy, US, Australia, New Zealand are not the best to find a decent girl. However, Western Europe is good if you want a casual relationship (nothing serious).
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

@aozora13,

A couple of decades ago in Spain there was a craze for Swedish women; the contrast between blonde, blue-eyed Nordics and dark-haired and dark-eyed Mediterraneans seems to get some Spaniards going. There are blonde, blue-eyed women in Spain, but not in the same proportion as you would find in Russia or Ukraine. There is also something exotic about Slavic features that Spanish people find very attractive. According to one of my aunts, Slavic people are just 'more beautiful' than we are. :)

But I have also met a lot of Spaniards who find the Nordic look 'bland' and prefer the Mediterranean look. To each his own.

As for me, from what I have seen, I find Latin American women "spicy". Latin American women have curvy asses and tend to be voluptuous, whereas European women tend to be slimmer, and I don't find this as attractive.

With that being said, in checking out some of the profile pictures at dating sites of Latinas, I find myself more attracted to those with European facial features when compared to those who have more Amerindian facial features.

But more than the physical features, what I really want to find out is the character & personality of South American women. Some have spoken wonders about Colombian & Brazilian women, whereas others on this thread have said they are horrible.

Of course I will only find out when I go there, but if others want to talk about their experiences with South American women, then by all means do so.