Falsely accused of rape and beaten up by manginas, HELP ME!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
guyintrouble911
Freshman Poster

Post by guyintrouble911 »

Cornfed wrote:
guyintrouble911 wrote: This shit pisses me off so goddamn f***ing bad, I can hardly contain myself. Bitches think they can just go and f**k up some man's life? When is this goddamn f***ing bullshit going to f***ing end? What do we men have to do to stop these f***ing evil goddamn bitches? I'm ready to do about anything
Dude you are beginning to sound like and agent provocateur. You need to be here a while and give us a glimpse of your character before you can expect a serious response to questions like that. If you are an agent provocateur, please kill yourself. Thanks.
Thanks Mr. Compassionate. I'm already feeling like blowing my head off due to all of the bullshit this bitch is causing me, and you suggest I do it?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

guyintrouble911 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
guyintrouble911 wrote: This shit pisses me off so goddamn f***ing bad, I can hardly contain myself. Bitches think they can just go and f**k up some man's life? When is this goddamn f***ing bullshit going to f***ing end? What do we men have to do to stop these f***ing evil goddamn bitches? I'm ready to do about anything
Dude you are beginning to sound like and agent provocateur. You need to be here a while and give us a glimpse of your character before you can expect a serious response to questions like that. If you are an agent provocateur, please kill yourself. Thanks.
Thanks Mr. Compassionate. I'm already feeling like blowing my head off due to all of the bullshit this bitch is causing me, and you suggest I do it?
Cornfed, why are you accusing him of being an agent provocateur--with no proof? That's not very nice...Anyway, guyintrouble911, I hope things work out for you soon, bro. Please keep us informed throughout....Thanks.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, don't mind Cornfed. I think this guy's legit. Look, if you really think shit's gonna hit the fan, maybe send your info to someone on the board. Have someone contact us on your behalf if you get locked up. Then we here at Happier Abroad can start a campaign to get you free.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Trap the bitch !!!

Post by Renata »

Encourage her to contact you for money again. Get a recorder & tape her' ... trap her as much as you can into confessing by disscusing why' & what happened' ..., promise to pay her.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

S_Parc wrote:At one of my former companies, a woman [ a stalker, mind you ] showed up at the office and made a big scene in front of everyone, concern a male co-worker of mine. A bunch of VPs and high levels were there. Well ... he wasn't fired, as folks at the firm don't react like that in a tizzy, but his career at the company was over.

He wasn't invited to key meetings ever again and was more or less, ostracized. He quit a few months later.

So yes, I also follow the rules, never get involved with AWs, even for casual encounters.
That's where guy-in-trouble-911 f.ucked up. He seems like an okay type of dude, but he needs to boycott American women PRONT0 from hereon out!!

If it gets really bad (i.e. if you really really cannot wait until you go abroad), then f.uck a Black woman with a condom and call it a day (or a lifetime from seeing that slag ever again). Black women are the easiest to bed if you look halfway decent for being non-Black.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: Trap the bitch !!!

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Renata wrote:Encourage her to contact you for money again. Get a recorder & tape her' ... trap her as much as you can into confessing by disscusing why' & what happened' ..., promise to pay her.

Lol I'm loving this.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

editted cuz troll.
Last edited by onethousandknives on March 11th, 2013, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
S_Parc wrote:At one of my former companies, a woman [ a stalker, mind you ] showed up at the office and made a big scene in front of everyone, concern a male co-worker of mine. A bunch of VPs and high levels were there. Well ... he wasn't fired, as folks at the firm don't react like that in a tizzy, but his career at the company was over.

He wasn't invited to key meetings ever again and was more or less, ostracized. He quit a few months later.

So yes, I also follow the rules, never get involved with AWs, even for casual encounters.
That's where guy-in-trouble-911 f.ucked up. He seems like an okay type of dude, but he needs to boycott American women PRONT0 from hereon out!!

If it gets really bad (i.e. if you really really cannot wait until you go abroad), then f.uck a Black woman with a condom and call it a day (or a lifetime from seeing that slag ever again). Black women are the easiest to bed if you look halfway decent for being non-Black.

So..since you love to bring up Black people in your conversations a lot, what exactly is your race?
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on March 11th, 2013, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Re: Trap the bitch !!!

Post by onethousandknives »

Renata wrote:Encourage her to contact you for money again. Get a recorder & tape her' ... trap her as much as you can into confessing by disscusing why' & what happened' ..., promise to pay her.
Sometimes recordings recorded without both parties consent aren't permitted in court. Check local laws on this. But great idea. Pending lawyer, do this, lawyer may even arrange for it to be done in cooperation with the police in some way.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Cops are good at discerning lying women. They see it all the time. Her story will be different every other time she tells it I am sure. Besides, she just sounds like a bully. If she really wanted to file charges then she would of done it already. She is just playing her role to appear like a rape victim so her boyfriend won't get suspicious.
guyintrouble911
Freshman Poster

Post by guyintrouble911 »

Good news, that evil bitch just called me again and I recorded the conversation on my phone, and I was able to catch her admitting that she is trying to extort, she admitted openly that she knows she is lying and that she is using it just to extort money from me.

I then told her I had it all recorded and that if she tries anything further, I will have her sued and arrested. So I think the case is closed, for now.

This whole incident has served to awaken me as to the very real dangers of dating or banging women in America. I do not think I am ever going to date a woman in America again, or bang a woman, or have casual sex or anything. I am going to avoid American women in all romantic or intimate situations, in other words, avoid dating them or having sex with them, and just keep to myself. I thank all the people here who replied with your advice and I really, really, advise you guys to do the same, avoid women totally, especially dating or sex with them.

I had been reading this forum for a few weeks now and am interested in moving to Thailand or some country in Asia once I graduate. Do any of you live in Asia, if so, what is life there like? What are the women like? Especially as compared to women in America?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

E_Irizarry wrote:If it gets really bad (i.e. if you really really cannot wait until you go abroad), then f.uck a Black woman with a condom and call it a day (or a lifetime from seeing that slag ever again). Black women are the easiest to bed if you look halfway decent for being non-Black.
I was waiting for you to add, "just ask Eurobrat" to the end of that paragraph.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

guyintrouble911 wrote:Good news, that evil bitch just called me again and I recorded the conversation on my phone, and I was able to catch her admitting that she is trying to extort, she admitted openly that she knows she is lying and that she is using it just to extort money from me.

I then told her I had it all recorded and that if she tries anything further, I will have her sued and arrested. So I think the case is closed, for now.

This whole incident has served to awaken me as to the very real dangers of dating or banging women in America. I do not think I am ever going to date a woman in America again, or bang a woman, or have casual sex or anything. I am going to avoid American women in all romantic or intimate situations, in other words, avoid dating them or having sex with them, and just keep to myself. I thank all the people here who replied with your advice and I really, really, advise you guys to do the same, avoid women totally, especially dating or sex with them.

I had been reading this forum for a few weeks now and am interested in moving to Thailand or some country in Asia once I graduate. Do any of you live in Asia, if so, what is life there like? What are the women like? Especially as compared to women in America?
God bless man. Very happy for you. Should serve as a wake up call for all of us.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

guyintrouble911 wrote:I then told her I had it all recorded and that if she tries anything further, I will have her sued and arrested.
What was her reaction when you told her this?

I wouldn't just leave it at that. You now have EVIDENCE of her attempted extortion and false accusations. I would take the recording to a lawyer (or the police) and press charges against her. She has already caused you to get beaten up and caused you a lot of emotional distress. Don't just walk away from this. Be strong. Make the bitch sorry that she tried to blackmail you. Bitch needs to be taught a lesson. DO IT.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

guyintrouble911 wrote: I then told her I had it all recorded and that if she tries anything further, I will have her sued and arrested. So I think the case is closed, for now.
I would not have told her anything. You should have played the recording for your roommate to hear so that you have at least one person on your side. I still think a lawsuit or a stern warning from a lawyer is a good idea just in case she tries this BS on another guy.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.