Falsely accused of rape and beaten up by manginas, HELP ME!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, play it for your roommate maybe. If you want to pursue this then go to a doctor as well, so you can get records as proof of assault.
guyintrouble911
Freshman Poster

Post by guyintrouble911 »

clowny wrote:
guyintrouble911 wrote:I then told her I had it all recorded and that if she tries anything further, I will have her sued and arrested.
What was her reaction when you told her this?

I wouldn't just leave it at that. You now have EVIDENCE of her attempted extortion and false accusations. I would take the recording to a lawyer (or the police) and press charges against her. She has already caused you to get beaten up and caused you a lot of emotional distress. Don't just walk away from this. Be strong. Make the bitch sorry that she tried to blackmail you. Bitch needs to be taught a lesson. DO IT.
I just talked to a lawyer and he said that she can be prosecuted for slander, assault (since she caused those guys to attack me), and making false accusations, which is a crime.

I'll keep you up to date on what happens next.
guyintrouble911
Freshman Poster

OH MY GOD! THAT BITCH CALLED THE COPS ON ME! THERE ARE 4 SWAT TEAMS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE! WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHOULD I SURRENDER??? OR SHOULD I GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY????
guyintrouble911
Freshman Poster

OKAY THIS IS IT! I HAVE DECIDED TO OPEN THE DOOR AND CHARGE STRAIGHT AT THEM, GUNS A'BLAZING! I AM GOING TO GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY!!!

SEE YOU ALL IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

LMAO. I had a funny feeling about this story.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

guyintrouble911 wrote:Good news, that evil bitch just called me again and I recorded the conversation on my phone, and I was able to catch her admitting that she is trying to extort, she admitted openly that she knows she is lying and that she is using it just to extort money from me.

I then told her I had it all recorded and that if she tries anything further, I will have her sued and arrested. So I think the case is closed, for now.

This whole incident has served to awaken me as to the very real dangers of dating or banging women in America. I do not think I am ever going to date a woman in America again, or bang a woman, or have casual sex or anything. I am going to avoid American women in all romantic or intimate situations, in other words, avoid dating them or having sex with them, and just keep to myself. I thank all the people here who replied with your advice and I really, really, advise you guys to do the same, avoid women totally, especially dating or sex with them.

I had been reading this forum for a few weeks now and am interested in moving to Thailand or some country in Asia once I graduate. Do any of you live in Asia, if so, what is life there like? What are the women like? Especially as compared to women in America?
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen love White men, dude. PM her. She's been PMing saying she's being "digging on you" like TLC. jajajajajaajaa She wouldn't call the po-po on you; she rather have you go raw inside...the Devil Inside, the Devil Inside as the late Michael Huttchinson from INXS. ¡JAJAJJAJAJAAJA!

@EuroBrat,

I did say that once before. LLS!!! I didn't want you to get mad so I have to chill every now and then. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
guyintrouble911 wrote:Good news, that evil bitch just called me again and I recorded the conversation on my phone, and I was able to catch her admitting that she is trying to extort, she admitted openly that she knows she is lying and that she is using it just to extort money from me.

I then told her I had it all recorded and that if she tries anything further, I will have her sued and arrested. So I think the case is closed, for now.

This whole incident has served to awaken me as to the very real dangers of dating or banging women in America. I do not think I am ever going to date a woman in America again, or bang a woman, or have casual sex or anything. I am going to avoid American women in all romantic or intimate situations, in other words, avoid dating them or having sex with them, and just keep to myself. I thank all the people here who replied with your advice and I really, really, advise you guys to do the same, avoid women totally, especially dating or sex with them.

I had been reading this forum for a few weeks now and am interested in moving to Thailand or some country in Asia once I graduate. Do any of you live in Asia, if so, what is life there like? What are the women like? Especially as compared to women in America?
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen love White men, dude. PM her. She's been PMing saying she's being "digging on you" like TLC. jajajajajaajaa She wouldn't call the po-po on you; she rather have you go raw inside...the Devil Inside, the Devil Inside as the late Michael Huttchinson from INXS. ¡JAJAJJAJAJAAJA!

@EuroBrat,

I did say that once before. LLS!!! I didn't want you to get mad so I have to chill every now and then. LOL
It's a troll dude.
guyintrouble911
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:

@EuroBrat,

I want to make her black ass SCREAM in heavenly orgasmic blissful agony.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Newbies, say hello to Boycott American Women, the biggest attention whore to show up at HA during my tenure, before he gets banned again.

Don't know why some were so quick to dismiss Cornfed's suspicions when the posts started getting weird. Lots of youngsters here who need to be carrying more cynicism and skepticism in their backpacks.
guyintrouble911
Freshman Poster

gsjackson wrote:Newbies, say hello to Boycott American Women, the biggest attention whore to show up at HA during my tenure, before he gets banned again.

Don't know why some were so quick to dismiss Cornfed's suspicions when the posts started getting weird. Lots of youngsters here who need to be carrying more cynicism and skepticism in their backpacks.
LMFAO! Who the f**k is that?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I knew this was a crock of shit immediately.

Mods, lock this shit.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
guyintrouble911
Freshman Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I knew this was a crock of shit immediately.

Mods, lock this shit.
I knew that YOU were a scumbag crock of shit immediately I first met you, All that is Cunt.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

clowny wrote:LMAO. I had a funny feeling about this story.

Me too!!! At first I did believe but I got suspicious when after someone suggested he record her, he all of a sudden said she just called back and he just recorded her. I feel like I just got rickrolled..
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I banned guyintrouble911. I'll ask Winston to delete this entire thread.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

E_Irizarry wrote:

@EuroBrat,

That's the best you can come up with? Just because that is what you would love for him to do to you does not mean you have to push your fantasy on to me.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.