Hey.....this sucks the single life.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Sportsnutim
Freshman Poster

Hey.....this sucks the single life.

Post by Sportsnutim »

Ya, single after 23 years of marriage. :x

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Nowhere to go but up.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Sportsnutim,

Think of it this way: now you are free. You are on a new journey now to define your life the way YOU want to live your life,
without trying to live according to a woman's wishes.

I wish you the best.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Congratulations! This is a positive step. It is not good to be in a marriage that is not going well or one that you thought was good but she 'thought' was not going well. Most users who come to 'Happier Abroad' over the years want to meet a nice women or to have a casual relationship with one. They also want to work in other countries.

Hopefully you can read through the different topics in the forum to help you make informed decisions about what you want to do in your life. Western women are not good for marriages. This is true and I think that I am glad that you see that your best option is to look for a relationship in a different country.

I hope you enjoy being part of the forum.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

sports, now that must be quite a feeling....
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Re: Hey.....this sucks the single life.

Post by ringspun »

Sportsnutim wrote:Ya, single after 23 years of marriage. :x
Travel is the key, you need to get away from what you have done for 23 years, and move on... work and save like hell and go to Thailand for a few weeks, it will change you for life and open your eyes to a bigger world...

Do not do as many men do, date another divorcee with kids and end up bank rolling some other bitch whilst she gets rich and you get poorer.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Congrats! It is a true holiday for you. I am still young and keeping myself away from getting married, although it does cross my mind sometimes. No, single life is great because it is yours. Play video games, go workout, go do anything you want. And as others said, travel as much as you can. Sell your house if you still have it, sell your car, get a job abroad and go live there. It is an amazing world out there, I am enjoying every minute of it as much as I can.