Anna Rabtsun - Russian babe living in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Anna Rabtsun - Russian babe living in the Philippines

Post by publicduende »

I posted a link to a video of an American music producer living in the Philippines, David DiMuzio, singing alongiside a pretty Russian girl with a nice voice. Today a Filipino friend posted a like to her Facebook page, below.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anna-Rabt ... 3686731229

Anyone knows her? She seems to be married to a Filipino man and living in Cavite (south Metro Manila). From what I can see she seems to be quite the TV personality, posing like a star almost anywhere conceivable. I think it's a good slap in the face to those who believe:

1) Russians are not interested in Asian men
2) Filipino men aren't handsome or alpha enough to marry Caucasian ladies, let alone Eastern European.

We do live in melting pot, after all...
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, knock down those barriers publicduende! Now someone just needs to convince Yakuza...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, knock down those barriers publicduende! Now someone just needs to convince Yakuza...
Yes, PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE! Someone please inform Yakuza of this thread, so he can calm down with his hatred of White people and relax a little bit, LOL.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

There are quite a few Russian women in China. The trouble is we Western guys are barely tall enough to date them, so what chance do Asian men have?

There are a few Russian guys here I say hello to sometimes. I need to ask them if they like Chinese women. Last time I spoke to them they'd lost all their money in Macau, so I guess they won't be dating anyone from any country for a little while ;-)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 19th, 2016, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yet another attention whore western female preying on the stupidity of East Asian or SE Asian males lusting after the white p***y which undoubtedly has a shelf life that is 15 years shorter than all other women. f***ing idiots. She is still the "queen" and the ethnic males her "playthings."
Russian girls are not Western females. They are not Anglos. They do not follow the Anglo apartheid philosophy. Why do you stick her into that category?
If anything, Russians can be nationalistic and Pan Slavists, but not into the White Asian Black thing. They don't speak English, either. They will not understand your hatreds.

Filipinos consider any citizen of any color to be a Filipino. They do not classify people as Whites, blacks, Asians, etc. If that girl speaks Tagalog and is a citizen, she is a Filipina like anyone else. This is why I love them Pinoys.

While I salute the Philippines for accepting this girl, they still do not have enough Euro guys in the country as celebrities. Or Russian guys. They did have one Russian guy who moved there, though and is married and was on a show speaking Tagalog. He is becoming a Filipino.

Are you gonna pick him with your steel, too?

Now, when you are in Asia with steely your steely knives ready to poke the gweilo, the gwai dzu, , are you going to attack some Russian guys who are in China on a tour and who are dating some Chinese girls? And are you going to attack those who are in China to integrate and to be part of society? Are you going to sow hatred between those two nations bringing US Anglo bullshit apartheid to those countries?

Man, those jerks in Washington state really f***ed up your mind.
Last edited by ladislav on March 12th, 2013, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, knock down those barriers publicduende! Now someone just needs to convince Yakuza...
Yet another attention whore western female preying on the stupidity of East Asian or SE Asian males lusting after the white p***y which undoubtedly has a shelf life that is 15 years shorter than all other women. f***ing idiots. She is still the "queen" and the ethnic males her "playthings."

I know her type and would want nothing to do with girls such as herself, who think they are God's gift to ethnic "3rd world" males, except to f**k and chuck as some of my Arab and Islamic friends have brilliantly suggested, but as someone with discipline and rigid honor code, I may not do so anyways.

And how many of these girls are out there? There are 1,000,000 or more of us East Asian males for every one of these. Nothing to be "happy" about. It's a waste of time and a trap anyways.

I swear that I will do my best to completely change the world order if possible within our lifetime. Once that happens, not even Hollywood brainwashing can societally cockblock us or demean us or influence people to treat us like trash. Nor will women, especially East Asian women be able to be such slutty, dishonorable, dirty white dick sucking whores anymore. All East Asians will have the meanings of chastity, discipline, honor, and dignity seared into their brains.

No longer will East Asian males be 3rd class citizens or less than dogs in most places in the world poisoned by western imperialist Hollywood.

No longer will ethnic males be 3rd class citizens around the world.

No longer will the west be able to attack, pillage, and rape the Middle East or Africa at whim in order to extract natural resources and encircle East Asia.

No longer will the Amerindians/Native Americans waste away high on drugs on the shitty lands that the western imperialists "gifted" to them. \\

There will be a motherf***ing revolution.

And the whoremongerers in East Asia will be the first ones to taste our steel along with their race traitor Asian female sluts.

I'm willing to die for this cause because I have realized I have already been dead since birth.

And none of these stupid tricks are going to work on me. One of the methods detailed in Sun Tsu's art of war is to enthrall your enemy with women and make them forget their goals and aspirations. I am not such a stupid idiot to fall for such a trick.

You won't see me posting much more shit on this site because now I am off to accomplish those goals. I have now written all that I am going to write in hopes that other East Asian males with any dignity or honor and with the hearts of honorable heroes will come across them.
How exactly are you going to accomplish this, my friend? To be honest, your rant sounds quite psychotic to be honest (no offense). Why don't you think about moving to Asia--like I'm planning to do. Bitching and moaning about "White people" is not going to solve anything, except get you angrier and more depressed.

Besides, it's to late for Asians and their 'brainwashing.' They will be no "United Asia," as you're suggesting because in Asia, racial classifications are nothing like the United States; In the U.S., Asians are grouped as one race, whereas in Asia, they think of themselves individually as "Indians," "Pakistanis," "Chinese," or "Korean." Your thinking in terms of American racial 'group think.'

I hope you will continue to post on HA in the future. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, LY. It was certainly interesting reading your posts.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah Yakuza, I thought you liked Russians.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 19th, 2016, 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

But Russia is Eastern Europe.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm just as angry about the situation of Asian men throughout the world, but I won't waste my life dwelling on it. It's a complete waste of time. Besides, the global White supremacist situation is already crumbling, and within the next century, Asians will dominate the world. So, there is no point in trying....It's happening anyways, lol.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

abcdavid01 wrote:But Russia is Eastern Europe.
Just like an average white racist calls a VNese a Chink and a Jap because he is a stupid barbarian, so does an average Asian racist calls a Russian and a Hungarian and a Bulgarian a Western imperialist, white devil, white ghost and a foreign pig. They don't know the difference.
These are all obvious hints to the surface of the deep ocean of what I am talking about.
And that Russian girl who married a Filipino is a Western imperialist and white p***y to you? Russia devoted centuries if not a millenium fighting Western imperialism.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 19th, 2016, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

lone_yakuza wrote:Lmao as I said before, the purpose of these rants is not bitching and moaning, but to influence and wake up East Asian males.
Yes you're doing a great service to mankind by waking asian males up to the "fact" that they can't get laid because of "Anglo imperialists" from 200 years ago. Instead of telling them to act like men, you are ensuring they don't by whining that all their problems are because of males from Northern European origin conspiring against them (to this day).

You are not promoting understanding or reconciliation, you are promoting hatred and irrational grudges. You're not cultivating anything positive in the world by stirring up unwarranted racial strife, demonizing the majority and normalizing a totally unnecessary sense of competition and passive-aggressive behavior between Asian and White males. You push the same agendas that Hollywood invests billions to promote, but you're doing it for free and at the expense of your rapidly evaporating youth.

There are many "half-baked" intellectuals out there just like you. Wait until your balls drop before claiming to know what is best for Asia. I hope no one was bamboozled by your bullshit. Unlike Philosophical Filipino, at least this kid went on youtube to make an ass of himself:

Notice he got brainwashed or "red pilled" as you call it by "El Hajh Malick El Shabazz" aka Malcolm X.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

As I said, so long as Russia remains anti-US and anti-anglo western european, I have no beef with them. But from talking with numerous Russians as well as looking at the politics, they are more and more friendly with the USA/white supremacist west and adopting their white supremacist type views and anti-East Asian.
Russia is rabidly anti Western. It's just that the ones you are talking to - and in English - are a tiny stratum who are interested in America and English- same as some gaijin- loving Japanese. A minority. And the Russians who live in the US are the ones who were interested in the US in the first place. They are Americans, really. The skin heads are an aberration from the West and are being locked up now at a very quick rate.
The guys I talked to wanted to learn English from me and not Chinese, which tells you something. They also thought I was the usual stockholm syndrome self hating completely american, completely western East Asian male who is not even fit to call himself East Asian male. That was why they contacted me.
They were the ones who were interested in America and that's why the contacted you- in America- and and they were talking to an American- you. The ones who are interested in China are in China now are talking to real Asians in Asia in Asian languages. Not Americans like you. You have a lot to learn about Russia and you won't understand it if you don't speak the language. I do and I read their publications. Hatred and scorn unbridled. All against the West. And Russia is the best friend of China now, not of the US.
When they learned that I intended to return to SE Siberia or live on the Manchuria/Far East Siberia border, they became quite cold. Seems they do not want to see more E Asians there.
Return? Are you from there? They don't think so. They must have been disappointed because they contacted an American and wanted to learn about the USA. That is why they got in touch with the USA in the first place.
And no, if you are not a whoremongerer in East Asia, it should not matter. Also, ladislav, you are interested in SE Asian girls, it seems, so why do you worry? The United East Asia is mainly between China, Korea, and Japan. I just hope South Koreans can stop sucking America's dick and have some f***ing pride. I think most South Koreans are still traumatized by the Japanese and also self hate due to both that and Hollywood influence.
Go and live in Asia and learn the languages and listen to what people say in those languages and Asian unity is not on thier agenda. There is no way the Japanese will accept Koreans as brothers. The contempt and animosity existed well before Western imperialism. And Japan did not just 'betray" the Chinese. They were impaling kids on bayonets. There was no friendship or brotherhood to betray to begin with.

Koreans who live in America prosper and get good jobs and start businesses and all. They get SBA loans and grants and all. Koreans who go and live in Japan and the Chinese who go and live there get treated like subhumans. And they don't get shit from the Japanese. No SBA loans for sure. And no Japanese women would be caught dead dating a Korean. But if it's a Frenchman or a Brit, sure.

Sun Yat Sen dreamed of Asian unity? And Qaddafi dreamed of United States of Africa. And Bolivar dreamed of united Latin America. Keep dreaming.
This whole conversation started with you refering to a Russian girl who left everything to live with her husband in the Philippines as a Western ( Western???) p***y and white whatever. The Russians do not even have the word white when they describe themselves. Just Slavs. And Russki.

I lived in Russia for a decade. I lived in Asia on and off for 2 decades. Go and live there as long as I have and then we will talk.