Asians Do Fine With Women In The US

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Asians Do Fine With Women In The US

Post by James G »

The “Asians have a hard time meeting women in the US� is not true (in my opinion)

I know Woo had a hard time dating in the US, in my opinion it had more to do with his attitude, lack of confidence, style and knowledge of meeting women than it did with the fact that he is Asian

I am an Asian American guy, I never had any problems meeting women and hooking up in the US, I lived in the US for 28 years, I had tons of girlfriends (everything from models to stewardesses to bartenders and strippers), I never had a hard time meeting women. I dated White, Asian, Latin, Ect… women. I did well with women when I was a poor ass student and when I had money.

And my Asian boys in the US were also good with the same, we all had big social lives and did great with women.
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Are you very good looking or do you have solid game?
James G
Freshman Poster

Post by James G »

chanta76 wrote:Are you very good looking
Well that wouldn’t matter in this discussion – even if I were a male model I would still be Asian
chanta76 wrote: do you have solid game?
Yes, I do have pretty solid game
NOMAD MARKETING 101
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I think a lot of things boil down to luck and personal experience. I hear similar testimonies when it comes to all kinds of discrimination or even crime. For example, some people just luck out even in places that are bad for certain groups. There is a bit of faulty logic here as it is general group experience that takes precedence over one lucky ( or one unlucky experience)

Here is how this argument goes:

Person A: South Africa has an enormously high crime rate. It is a dangerous place to be.
Person B: I have been to South Africa and nothing ever happened to me.

Person A: Japanese people are racist towards Koreans
Person B: I am a Korean and I was born in Japan and grew up there. I never had any problems.

Person A: American Indians have been exterminated in California. There are hardly anyone left. They were hunted like dogs at one point in time.
Person B; I am an American Indian and I am from California. We are alive and we never had any problems.

Person A: White men are not popular in Thailand. Most women would not date one.
Person B; I am a white man, I am married to an educated Thai. I have never had any problems there. If you have problems there it is because you are an a##hole.

For the most part, Asian guys have hard time in the USA and it is a well documented and often talked about subject. Some Asian guys are lucky. Good for them. They do not need any advice on this forum. The rest of Asian guys do need an advice and will benefit from other people's not so lucky experiences and how they have been able to solve the discrimination against them by moving overseas.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
James G
Freshman Poster

Post by James G »

I still don’t buy the whole “Asian guys don’t do well with women in the US� thing

J
NOMAD MARKETING 101
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

James G wrote:I still don’t buy the whole “Asian guys don’t do well with women in the US� thing

J
Good for you and I am happy that you have not experienced any difficulty. Many Asian guys did. As far as lack of confidence goes, well, Winston does not seem to have it. He scores in Russia and Lithuania and places like that and is very brash with girls. They respond just fine there. How come?

So, there is no racial discrimination in the USA that severely impairs Asian men in the dating scene?

Everyone is entitled to his opinion and to be able to "buy" whatever they wish. There is even a Flat Earth Society on the Internet. They do not buy the fact that the earth is round.

If you are doing well with white women, maybe you could share the secret to your success? You will save them all the cost of airplane tickets to say the least.
James G
Freshman Poster

Post by James G »

ladislav wrote: He scores in Russia and Lithuania and places like that and is very brash with girls. They respond just fine there. How come?
For the same reason that Black guys in Romania hook up in clubs without effort, they are something new to the ladies there, something exotic or interesting.

Also men from western countries tend to do better with women in countries with poverty. (note: I consider this a good thing)
ladislav wrote: So, there is no racial discrimination in the USA that severely impairs Asian men in the dating scene?.
Sure, 100% there is social racial discrimination in the USA against Asian men. But “severely impairs� us?

No

No more than Black girls that don’t like white guys “severely impairs� the white dating scene in America.
ladislav wrote: Everyone is entitled to his opinion and to be able to "buy" whatever they wish. There is even a Flat Earth Society on the Internet. They do not buy the fact that the earth is round.
So are you saying that the chances of an Asian guy in the US being successful in America is as likely as the earth being flat?

LOL – ok, ok I know that’s not what you mean, but and Asian guy being successful with women in America is probably more likely than me sailing of the earth.

And what I am saying about Asian guys being successful with women isn’t theory, I lived and witnessed it.

Look, the reason why some Asian guys in the US don’t do well with women is the same reason why many Mexican, Indian, and White guys don’t do well with women in the US

They just are not good with western women

Except for some circumstances (like a black girl not wanting to date a white guy) it has nothing to do with race. They are just not good with western women, it doesn’t have anything more to do with race than it does with them being great guys that just can’t get western ladies.

For many Asian guys in the west using their race as a crutch because they have a tough time in the dating world is how they deal with the frustration of being lonely. Sort of like how some races in America might say “Why bother going to school and getting a job, its not like the white man will let me get ahead�. It is an easy way to simply quit trying without having to look at themselves, or by proactively changing their situation either by learning about how they can be successful with western women or by changing their location

But like I said remove the word “Asian� from the statement “Some Asian guys don’t do well with women in the western world� and there you will find the real truth.

If these Asian guys were white they still wouldn’t be successful with women in the west.

These unfortunate guys (Asian, white, black) are just not good with meeting and dating women in the west, it doesn’t reflect on them, many of these guys are all great guys.

And I encourage these guys to move to a country that has women who are more easy going and less concerned with looks and social status. I have spread this “seek ladies overseas if you are not successful with women in the west� thing for mos of my adult life.

I believe this so much I even have a free website that costs me 2500 bucks a month to run with many articles for guys who want to move or visit overseas for the purposes of meeting women.

I think it is a great idea for guys who are not good or don’t want to deal with western women’s BS to move overseas

Heck I know western blond hair, blue eyes, natural alpha male, millionaires that look like pretty-boy male models who have enough with western ladies and moved overseas.
swincor wrote:
James G wrote: I am an Asian American guy, I never had any...[rest of bullshit snipped]

You're full of shit, douchebag.
Why is it BS – Do you honestly believe it is completely impossible for Asian guys in the US can’t be successful with women?

Why is that so ridiculous to you?

J
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

James G wrote:I still don’t buy the whole “Asian guys don’t do well with women in the US� thing

J
W: Why not? Tons of Asian guys claim it. The rest don't care or they are workaholics.

Go to Match.com and you will see that over 90 percent of the girls there list White as their preference.

Even most white women admit that they aren't attracted to asians.

A few say they are open to dating asians, but they don't.

Why do you think asian male/white female couples in the US are not often seen in public?

Why deny the obvious.

BTW, I do not have confidence problems. But when a girl think you're a creep and doesn't want to talk to you and wants to mind her own business, how can you be confident around her, when she doesn't need you and doesn't want to hang out with you and just expects you to mind your own business? Confidence does not play a factor there.

Got any pics of you and your hot American girlfriends? Not just one pic of each girl, but many pics showing them in different backgrounds so we can see that you dated them on a regular basis.

Why do you live and date overseas then?

I've gotten two white girlfriends in the US too, but that was after years of trying to talk to thousands of women. 2 out of 10,000 are not odds that I like.

Why does it cost you 2500 dollars a month to run your expat rockstar website? Mine only costs $7 a month.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Swincor, why do you think he is BSing? Don't you need evidence or circumstantial evidence at least, to make that kind of a decision? Otherwise, without evidence, aren't you just guessing? Isn't it just conjecture? Isn't that illogical? Until there's evidence either way, they are just words and claims. They may be true, or may be not, or may be half true, or may be exaggerated.
Last edited by Winston on February 26th, 2009, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

By the way James, why do you think Hollywood movies never show Asian men kissing white women or even dating them? Because that would disgust the white viewers of America. What does that tell you?! Most white women in America do not prefer Asian men and consider kissing one to be disgusting. You don't think that's a HUGE obstacle against Asian men?

Yet they show British and Australian men in romances with white women (e.g. Hugh Grant, the guy in Crocodile Dundee) because white American women in REAL LIFE consider them to be attractive.

Doesn't that tell you something?

BTW, when I was in Poland and walked into some brothels, a lot of the white working girls there would reject me because of my race too. You could see in their eyes and faces that they found Asian men disgusting.

Race does exclude you to a lot of people. Do you deny that?

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Gentlemen, be civil please. James, I think there is a gap here as we are talking at cross purposes.

I think this is the deal and let me rephrase the whole thing:

In the general mainstream social and dating culture of the US Asian men as a general rule do not enjoy as much popularity as White, then Black then Hispanic men. An average mainstream US woman in her racial preference would rather have someone who looks like Brad Pitt than someone who looks like Jackie Chan. To deny that there is a racial preference in the USA and insidious racial stereotypes that have ruined and held back many a life is to deny US history and culture.
There are of course other factors that do not help, such as the natural shyness of some Asian households and the remnants of the old culture of whatever that does not appeal to mainstream all American girls.
There are exceptions to the rule and some Asian guys that have done just OK such as yourself. There are also Asian movies stars such as Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan but these are again exceptions to the rule and not the rule.

Your phrase I don't buy it is a famous logical fallacy of the " I have been to the Bronx and no one robbed me, hence it is a safe area".

I have been to Joeburg and walked around and talked to Black people there and no one attacked me. Hey, I have even been to Soweto! So, now I am going home and tell everybody - South Africa is a safe place. I have been there and I am OK; I don't buy what they say about it being a shit hole. The ones who get killed and all that simply do not know how to get along with Black people.

Does my not buying change that it is the most murderous, one of the most AIDS infested, places in the world now?

This is what I mean by my Flat Earth comparison. The Earth is round, everyone knows it. So, I state that I don't buy it. So? Does it change anything? Does it make it flat? Hey I am standing here and I do not see anything round. So, it is flat therefore. In my opinion.

My feel is you probably lived in some good areas with some friendly people in the US. You must look more masculine than a lot of Asian guys who are pretty short compared to a virile and taller other race. And you must definitely have very special social skills that enabled you to overcome the racial biases. Finally, you must have been very lucky, too.

Other guys are not as lucky. They try and do everything by the rules but they hit the bamboo barrier. You did not? Good for you! For those who did, i think this site states " Society and its prejudices are also a variable in the equasion and if you do not wish to deal with its racial biases and humiliations, get the hell out of the country and smell the world!

If you do not have that problem, a million congratulations and good for you!

But many people over and over and over again have experienced that in the US, race, ethnic heritage and other superficial things are also a factor, a very huge, enormous and crucial factor that decides how you will date in the US social scene in addition to the usual social skills, dealings, game playing, etc.

The presence of Aryan men in Asian countries who are fed up with Western women does not again mean that back home they were equally unpopular with them as the Asian guys and had the same chance at dating them and nothing was different. Women in the Anglo West are generally primadonnas and they treat men bad as a rule, but they treat Asian guys probably the worst. Maybe now they treat Arabs the worst.

Anyway, your Honor, I rest my case.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

WWu777 wrote:
BTW, when I was in Poland and walked into some brothels, a lot of the white working girls there would reject me because of my race too. You could see in their eyes and faces that they found Asian men disgusting.

Race does exclude you to a lot of people. Do you deny that?

In Thailand, once outside of tourist areas, if you try to get into a brothel, the owner will shut you out, then even if they don't, you will see girls shrink away. Some will just turn away laughing and would not even want to look at you. This is how they treat a white man. Race matters. Big time!
James G
Freshman Poster

Post by James G »

WWu777 wrote: Why do you live and date overseas then?
Only two reasons – the business opportunities (if you have some paper and good busyness sense you can make allot of cash overseas because the 3rd world is an developing economy) and the lifestyle at a discount (maids, drivers, personal assistants). Women were not even a consideration when I decided to mover overseas, money was the only factor.
WWu777 wrote:
Why does it cost you 2500 dollars a month to run your expat rockstar website? Mine only costs $7 a month.
Because I pay a full time editor, I pay for every single article (I f***ing HATE websites that don’t pay there reporters).

I dont think you read my post – NOT all asian guys do crappy with western ladies. I even posted the reasons. Let me guess this is going toturn into another “It isn’t true because I said so� argument.

I spoke to Ladislave and he said this was going to be an intelligent discussion, I guess he was wrong

James
Last edited by James G on February 27th, 2009, 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

James G wrote:
WWu777 wrote: Why do you live and date overseas then?
Only two reasons – the business opportunities (if you have some paper and good busyness sense you can make allot of cash overseas because the 3rd world is an developing economy) and the lifestyle at a discount (maids, drivers, personal assistants). Women were not even a consideration when I decided to mover overseas, money was the only factor.
WWu777 wrote:
Because I pay a full time editor, I pay for every single article (I f***ing HATE websites that don’t pay there reporters).

Obviously you didn’t read my post – NOT all asian guys do crappy with western ladies. I even posted the reasons. Let me guess this is going toturn into another “It isn’t true because I said so� argument.

I spoke to Ladislave and he said this was going to be an intelligent discussion, I guess he was wrong

James
I was just telling you the truth. Why is the truth not intelligent? The truth is that you do not see asian men kissing white women in American movies. Can you name one where that occurs?

If not, what does that tell you? Why aren't you addressing this?

In romance movies and romance comedies, is the male star usually Jackie Chan or Hugh Grant?

Me and Ladislav never said that 100 percent of asian guys don't do well in the dating scene. Only that MOST asian guys in the US don't.

Do you dispute that?

That's the central issue here.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW, which is the website that you pay 2500 a month for? Surely not the expat rockstar site? That is just a standard blog right?

Why are you spending that much? What return do you get on it for spending that much? This doesn't make sense.

If you owned Ebay I could understand it. But what site do you own that you make over 2500 a month from?