Should Winston get US citizenship for his son Angelo?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

First
Find out if you are really father of your son, it might sound stupid but if I were you Id have that tested

Why bring him to USA, you wrote extensively how life sucks as an Asian man in US
do you want the same for your son?

As for your ex, she is just another filipina who wants US passport, nothing new

you are very weak man Winnie and women sense that
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you want your son to pay US taxes for the rest of his life then by all means get him citizenship.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:you are very weak man Winnie and women sense that
I was thinking the same thing. Women have a "sixth sense" about men and can pick up things just observing a man's behavior. Dianne knows Winston pretty well and making her and his son US citizens could backfire on Winston.

Winston does seem to lack confidence around women and women can sense this a mile away. He stutters a lot when he talks to women and keeps telling women how "beautiful they are" and how "you look like a model" and "your so pretty."

This is stuff you shouldn't be telling women 30 seconds after you meet them! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:Your son can't petition someone to come to the states until he is of legal age which would be 18 then he would have to have lived so many years within the United States before he could even begin the process. Then depending on the current laws at that time she would most likely have to wait probably months/years unless they change the laws to make the process faster by then.

So if she actually made it to the states in the future she would already be in her late 30's or 40's I presume. Plus your son would already be an adult and she wouldn't be a citizen for another so many years after obtaining the green card. So it's pretty much impossible for her to go after you for any back child support since he was already being supported by you and raised to adulthood. Case Closed.

Getting citizenship sooner rather than later would be best cause you never know if you might have to have him leave the Philippines for some emergency or something. Also currently if you are not married to the mother the US embassy makes you take a DNA test to prove your the father. Now in the future they could make this process easier or harder, the government tends to change laws every so often. If your kid didn't want US citizenship for some reason he could renounce it before his 18th birthday or after if he wished. Having just a Philippine passport sucks and would severely limit his options for a decent life in the future as we all know the Philippines has pretty much got it's head up it's own a** and it ain't coming out for many generations to come.

Anyway, the only way Diane would ever be able to go to the states at the present moment would be with a fiance visa and you don't have any plans to marry her and you're not going to take care of your son in the states on your own. I guess you could try to convince one of your relatives to take care of him and allow him to go to an American school if you want him to grow up Americanized.
I explained this on the forum long ago. The US Embassy website says that you do not need a DNA test unless there is doubt as to who the father is. During the interview, if you bring photos of you and the kid's mom to show that you have a history together, then most likely they will not ask for a DNA test. But that's up to the interviewer. It states that on their site. I mentioned this many times to you and the forum. Remember?

I also have other evidence to show too:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Angelo_Winston.htm

As well as many character references.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should Winston get US citizenship for his son and Dianne

Post by Winston »

Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote: There, my son could go to a normal school in the US rather than to a shitty public school in the Philippines or an expensive private school. However, since I don't believe in education or schools (I had a bad experience there) this isn't that big of an issue to me. Plus we all know that education is really about indoctrination and training kids to be obedient slaves who memorize and repeat in order to conform, in effect turning them into robots and drones.

Here is a simple question. Do you want your son to have the opportunities available in the US or those available in PI?
You are thinking within a conventional mindset. What opportunities? You mean like the opportunity to go to an expensive college and go into debt for life from college tuition, and then to become a corporate drone who lives a highly stressful and demanding life everyday just to get a paycheck? Is that the kind of opportunity you want? We've discussed the insanity and deception of such a lifestyle at length on this forum. Why are you acting like you don't know anything and have bought all the propaganda?

Anyhow, Dianne is the least likely person to try to the use the system against me. She is too good natured for that and does not like to get third parties involved in her life.

I don't understand why the US government likes to bud into people's family life. What does it gain from that?

Does the US government really think that a child in a third world country needs a US level of child support? Does the US government have any common sense? Is it capable of thinking?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:
Mr S wrote:Your son can't petition someone to come to the states until he is of legal age which would be 18 then he would have to have lived so many years within the United States before he could even begin the process. Then depending on the current laws at that time she would most likely have to wait probably months/years unless they change the laws to make the process faster by then.

So if she actually made it to the states in the future she would already be in her late 30's or 40's I presume. Plus your son would already be an adult and she wouldn't be a citizen for another so many years after obtaining the green card. So it's pretty much impossible for her to go after you for any back child support since he was already being supported by you and raised to adulthood. Case Closed.

Getting citizenship sooner rather than later would be best cause you never know if you might have to have him leave the Philippines for some emergency or something. Also currently if you are not married to the mother the US embassy makes you take a DNA test to prove your the father. Now in the future they could make this process easier or harder, the government tends to change laws every so often. If your kid didn't want US citizenship for some reason he could renounce it before his 18th birthday or after if he wished. Having just a Philippine passport sucks and would severely limit his options for a decent life in the future as we all know the Philippines has pretty much got it's head up it's own a** and it ain't coming out for many generations to come.

Anyway, the only way Diane would ever be able to go to the states at the present moment would be with a fiance visa and you don't have any plans to marry her and you're not going to take care of your son in the states on your own. I guess you could try to convince one of your relatives to take care of him and allow him to go to an American school if you want him to grow up Americanized.
I explained this on the forum long ago. The US Embassy website says that you do not need a DNA test unless there is doubt as to who the father is. During the interview, if you bring photos of you and the kid's mom to show that you have a history together, then most likely they will not ask for a DNA test. But that's up to the interviewer. It states that on their site. I mentioned this many times to you and the forum. Remember?

I also have other evidence to show too:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Angelo_Winston.htm

As well as many character references.
I am well aware of this, as I went through the process myself so how would I not know? I am speaking through personal experience. They are pretty anal retentive there. Have you actually talked to one in person yet and gone through the process yet? I doubt it. Take what is written by the American government with a grain of salt, what they say and actually do are two different things. I had pictures too but they didn't give a shit. It may work to your favor that you have more pictures over a longer period of time, whereas on the other hand they will question why you waited so long, why you don't live together and what not.

However, do you honestly think the American government is going to just give you a free pass with some pictures? Even though it states it is up to their discretion, they don't seem to have high regards for males. Cause an American woman can have a child out of wedlock then she can petition the child for citizenship only on her word alone. All she has to do is produce a birth certificate, which could be real or faked. The kid may not even be hers but if she says it is then it will get citizenship. While a man on the other hand is not given the benefit of the doubt and is automatically a suspect for fraud and has to jump through all these hoops and spend a lot of money if he really wants to obtain citizenship for his son/daughter. It's the same favoritism shown in America towards woman overseas. So yes, you can bring your pictures and whatnot but don't be surprised if they still want you to take a DNA test, that is what I am saying. You are assuming the American government takes the benefit of the doubt, which it doesn't. Which is one of the reasons you don't live there to begin with.

All the American government wants is money from its citizen serfs, that's why they have raised fees on everything at the embassy now. So you having to produce proof like a DNA test, certified birth certificate copies, them charging you to make an appointment and all kinds of other stupid crap is part of their little game they play. I don't know how much the whole process would cost now but when I did it I ended up spending maybe 700-800 bucks all together. All this crap just makes more money for them and weeds out potential scammers in their eyes.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I don't know how often Winnie comes to the US, but one extreme solution to this would be for him to give up his US citizenship. I believe as long as he did not do it for tax reasons, he could still come back to the US.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote: There, my son could go to a normal school in the US rather than to a shitty public school in the Philippines or an expensive private school. However, since I don't believe in education or schools (I had a bad experience there) this isn't that big of an issue to me. Plus we all know that education is really about indoctrination and training kids to be obedient slaves who memorize and repeat in order to conform, in effect turning them into robots and drones.

Here is a simple question. Do you want your son to have the opportunities available in the US or those available in PI?
You are thinking within a conventional mindset. What opportunities? You mean like the opportunity to go to an expensive college and go into debt for life from college tuition, and then to become a corporate drone who lives a highly stressful and demanding life everyday just to get a paycheck? Is that the kind of opportunity you want? We've discussed the insanity and deception of such a lifestyle at length on this forum. Why are you acting like you don't know anything and have bought all the propaganda?

Anyhow, Dianne is the least likely person to try to the use the system against me. She is too good natured for that and does not like to get third parties involved in her life.
Conventional mindset? You are the king of rationalization.

Keep on following the path of least resistance, Winston. Angeles City is a great example. What would be the absolutely most dumbass course to take if one wanted to build a life in the Philippines?

How about this?
1. Go to the city with the highest concentration of hookers and the lowest culture. Angeles City is the asshole of the Philippines. It makes Manila look like Paris by comparison.
2. Constantly consort with bar girls and hookers.
3. Have one move in.
4. Get her pregnant.
5. Then move on. Because you like variety in your life. Never mind that your child would benefit from having a father. You're too much of a free thinker for that kind of mundane bullshit, right?

Is that a blueprint for the Happier Abroad life?

Yeah, I see a lot of problems in the US. But I don't choose to drop out just yet. I graduated from a university and went out and worked. My kids are taking the same course. You seem to think that you are too smart to do that. One of your minions recently posted that he had dropped out and "was working on generating online income". That works best when mommy and daddy are paying the bills.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:

Conventional mindset? You are the king of rationalization.

Keep on following the path of least resistance, Winston. Angeles City is a great example. What would be the absolutely most dumbass course to take if one wanted to build a life in the Philippines?

How about this?
1. Go to the city with the highest concentration of hookers and the lowest culture. Angeles City is the asshole of the Philippines. It makes Manila look like Paris by comparison.
2. Constantly consort with bar girls and hookers.
3. Have one move in.
4. Get her pregnant.
5. Then move on. Because you like variety in your life. Never mind that your child would benefit from having a father. You're too much of a free thinker for that kind of mundane bullshit, right?

Is that a blueprint for the Happier Abroad life?

Was Dianne a bar girl at some stage of her life???

So you went to AC and got bar girl pregnant,
abandoned her and your son and now you want to bring them back to USA?

I feel sorry for your son, now I definitely think procreation should be priviledge not right

Government should step in and castrate 70% of people
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zacb wrote:I don't know how often Winnie comes to the US, but one extreme solution to this would be for him to give up his US citizenship. I believe as long as he did not do it for tax reasons, he could still come back to the US.
That is really STUPID and DANGEROUS advice. Why would I want to do that? What advantage would there be? Giving up my citizenship would not help Dianne and Angelo get to the states. What would that accomplish you dumbass?

Giving up US citizenship is a really stupid and moronic idea. The US is good for making money. It's good for something, dummy. It's a good idea to have a base or home there. It's also where I grew up, so I have nostalgia there as well. If you give up US citizenship, then what country are you going to be a citizen of? What if every country rejects you and doesn't let you live there? Duh! What a fool! So stupid!

Besides, Taiwan is even worse than the US in some ways. People there are far less natural and far more repressed. Why would I want to limit my citizenship to there? At least the US is a powerful country. Taiwan is not.

To all of you who complain that I argue with advice and don't take it: The above stupid advice is a perfect example of why you should NOT take bad advice from strangers only who are foolish and reckless. Instead, you should think for yourself and ask for advice from trusted credible sources. Not random whackos like this. It pays to think for yourself and separate the wheat from the chaff.

Thus, those of you who somehow expected me to listen to every single bad advice given to me on here are totally stupid and moronic. And you give this movement a bad name and lower the overall IQ on here with your asinine expectations that don't make sense.

Also, why should I take YOUR advice when you don't take mine? I have a right to think for myself and use my common sense and reject bad or stupid advice. And so do you. So you guys were WRONG in demanding that I take everyone's advice and not argue with it. TOTALLY WRONG!
Last edited by Winston on March 22nd, 2013, 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote: Was Dianne a bar girl at some stage of her life???

So you went to AC and got bar girl pregnant,
abandoned her and your son and now you want to bring them back to USA?

I feel sorry for your son, now I definitely think procreation should be priviledge not right

Government should step in and castrate 70% of people
No you idiot. She's not a bar girl. I already told you that a BILLION TRILLION times. Why are you so dumb to ask that question over and over again like it's never been addressed. So stupid and annoying! So who's going to ask that stupid question again next?

We met in an internet cafe in a Filipino neighborhood. Before we met, she did work as a hostess in an upscale Japanese/Korean type of bar that was not even on Fields Ave. But she didn't last there long as she did not fit into that type of scene at all, nor could she pretend to be nice to customers and clients that she didn't like. She wasn't cut out for it. Most of her jobs have been in waitressing.

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Winston wrote:
zacb wrote:I don't know how often Winnie comes to the US, but one extreme solution to this would be for him to give up his US citizenship. I believe as long as he did not do it for tax reasons, he could still come back to the US.
That is really STUPID and DANGEROUS advice. Why would I want to do that? What advantage would there be? Giving up my citizenship would not help Dianne and Angelo get to the states. What would that accomplish you dumbass?

Giving up US citizenship is a really stupid and moronic idea. The US is good for making money. It's good for something, dummy. It's a good idea to have a base or home there. It's also where I grew up, so I have nostalgia there as well. If you give up US citizenship, then what country are you going to be a citizen of? What if every country rejects you and doesn't let you live there? Duh! What a fool! So stupid!

Besides, Taiwan is even worse than the US in some ways. People there are far less natural and far more repressed. Why would I want to limit my citizenship to there? At least the US is a powerful country. Taiwan is not.

To all of you who complain that I argue with advice and don't take it: The above stupid advice is a perfect example of why you should NOT take bad advice from strangers only who are foolish and reckless. Instead, you should think for yourself and ask for advice from trusted credible sources. Not random whackos like this. It pays to think for yourself and separate the wheat from the chaff.

Thus, those of you who somehow expected me to listen to every single bad advice given to me on here are totally stupid and moronic. And you give this movement a bad name and lower the overall IQ on here with your asinine expectations that don't make sense.

Also, why should I take YOUR advice when you don't take mine? I have a right to think for myself and use my common sense and reject bad or stupid advice. And so do you. So you guys were WRONG in demanding that I take everyone's advice and not argue with it. TOTALLY WRONG!
Wait just a sec, I prefaced by stating that it MIGHT be a good idea, depending on your circumstances. And yes, that is an extreme idea. It is just one idea from a million to shield yourself from liability. And besides, they wouldn't kick you out unless you found a country that will take you. And I was not saying Taiwan is the best country. All I was replying to was in the liability sense. That obviously does not take into account any other facet of your life. Certain situations are like high risk surgeries (not saying your situation is). You lay out the odds, lay out various options, and ultimately YOU must decide. I am just informing you that expatriating permanently is the only way to 100% shield yourself from legal liability. And I am not saying I am an expert. This is just what I have gathered.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote: I am well aware of this, as I went through the process myself so how would I not know? I am speaking through personal experience. They are pretty anal retentive there. Have you actually talked to one in person yet and gone through the process yet? I doubt it. Take what is written by the American government with a grain of salt, what they say and actually do are two different things. I had pictures too but they didn't give a shit. It may work to your favor that you have more pictures over a longer period of time, whereas on the other hand they will question why you waited so long, why you don't live together and what not.

However, do you honestly think the American government is going to just give you a free pass with some pictures? Even though it states it is up to their discretion, they don't seem to have high regards for males. Cause an American woman can have a child out of wedlock then she can petition the child for citizenship only on her word alone. All she has to do is produce a birth certificate, which could be real or faked. The kid may not even be hers but if she says it is then it will get citizenship. While a man on the other hand is not given the benefit of the doubt and is automatically a suspect for fraud and has to jump through all these hoops and spend a lot of money if he really wants to obtain citizenship for his son/daughter. It's the same favoritism shown in America towards woman overseas. So yes, you can bring your pictures and whatnot but don't be surprised if they still want you to take a DNA test, that is what I am saying. You are assuming the American government takes the benefit of the doubt, which it doesn't. Which is one of the reasons you don't live there to begin with.

All the American government wants is money from its citizen serfs, that's why they have raised fees on everything at the embassy now. So you having to produce proof like a DNA test, certified birth certificate copies, them charging you to make an appointment and all kinds of other stupid crap is part of their little game they play. I don't know how much the whole process would cost now but when I did it I ended up spending maybe 700-800 bucks all together. All this crap just makes more money for them and weeds out potential scammers in their eyes.
Did you get US citizenship for your daughter? If so, why don't you just bring her to the states?

The US government tends to go by the book. Yes I've been to the US embassy and their staff were nice and professional with me. I think it depends on who you get. Also the type of vibe you give off. Staff tend to like me because I look sincere, credible, nice, down to earth, genuine and innocent. That's why I do well in job interviews. I come across as someone very believable and trustworthy. Even US customs staff have always been nice to me. I've never had a problem with US officials except a few a-hole cops here and there. Therefore, the way you were treated may not be representative of the way I will be treated.

A DNA test is usually done at a hospital. The US government would not make money off of it, so why would they order an unnecessary test?

I don't mind if the embassy staff ask me questions about why I waited so long. I'll just tell them the truth and be honest. They will respect that usually. My experience with them is not as grim as yours.

The fees for applying for citizenship for your child on their website are around 100 dollars for the application fee. Not 700 or 800. Where did you get that?

Here is the website of the US embassy in the Philippines. On this page, it has a checklist of the requirements for getting US citizenship for your child.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manil ... 202013.pdf

Overview
http://manila.usembassy.gov/service/cit ... road7.html

As you can see, the process is very tedious and extensive, which is why I gave up in 2008 when I tried to start it. In the checklist above, it says this about situations that may require a DNA test:
Evidence of the couple’s relationship prior to the conception of the applicant.

The burden of proving a claim to U.S. citizenship, including a blood relationship, is on the person making such claim.

Photos prior to the time of conception, letters, and other correspondence may help establish the couple's relationship prior to the conception of the applicant. Bring original documents and photocopy of each. Genetic testing is a useful tool for verifying a stated biological relationship when no other form of credible evidence is available in conjunction with a CRBA or passport application. For more information, read the DNA testing procedures on the Embassy's website as follows:
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manil ... 02011_.pdf

NOTE: Do not initiate DNA testing unless it was recommended by the Embassy for your pending CRBA application. A DNA test done independently and not according to Department of State procedures will notbe accepted.
Here is their document regarding the DNA testing option to establish parentage:

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manil ... 02011_.pdf

In it, it mentions a DNA testing fee of 1500p (approx 35 USD) paid to St. Luke's hospital in Manila. What does that mean? Does a DNA test really only cost 35 dollars? How come when I emailed St. Luke's hospital before, they told me that a DNA test would cost 60,000p? That's odd. Here is what the document says about the fee:
6. On the collection appointment date:

a. Applicant proceeds to St. Luke‟s to pay the collection fee of 1,500 pesos per case
in cash.
b. After paying at St. Luke‟s, the applicant then proceeds to American Citizen
Services Section (Room 13 or 14) , where the specimen collection will be
conducted.
c. All parties having a DNA specimen collection need to bring appropriate ID to the
collection appointment. Adults should bring a passport or valid government issued ID and school aged children should bring a school-issued ID; a copy of the
birth certificate will be provided for non-school aged children.
d. DNA specimen will be collected by St. Luke‟s medical technologist and
witnessed by an American officer (at the collection area inside the Embassy).
e. DNA test kits in sealed envelopes are then shipped back to the AABB-accredited
laboratory for interpretation/matching.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zacb wrote: Wait just a sec, I prefaced by stating that it MIGHT be a good idea, depending on your circumstances. And yes, that is an extreme idea. It is just one idea from a million to shield yourself from liability. And besides, they wouldn't kick you out unless you found a country that will take you. And I was not saying Taiwan is the best country. All I was replying to was in the liability sense. That obviously does not take into account any other facet of your life. Certain situations are like high risk surgeries (not saying your situation is). You lay out the odds, lay out various options, and ultimately YOU must decide. I am just informing you that expatriating permanently is the only way to 100% shield yourself from legal liability. And I am not saying I am an expert. This is just what I have gathered.
Were you suggesting that I get US citizenship for my child, and then after he gets it, denounce my US citizenship so the US government can't go after me? lol. That's crazy. Even if I were going to do such a radical thing, I wouldn't discuss it on a public forum. lol

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Winston wrote:
zacb wrote: Wait just a sec, I prefaced by stating that it MIGHT be a good idea, depending on your circumstances. And yes, that is an extreme idea. It is just one idea from a million to shield yourself from liability. And besides, they wouldn't kick you out unless you found a country that will take you. And I was not saying Taiwan is the best country. All I was replying to was in the liability sense. That obviously does not take into account any other facet of your life. Certain situations are like high risk surgeries (not saying your situation is). You lay out the odds, lay out various options, and ultimately YOU must decide. I am just informing you that expatriating permanently is the only way to 100% shield yourself from legal liability. And I am not saying I am an expert. This is just what I have gathered.
Were you suggesting that I get US citizenship for my child, and then after he gets it, denounce my US citizenship so the US government can't go after me? lol. That's crazy. Even if I were going to do such a radical thing, I wouldn't discuss it on a public forum. lol
Depends on how much social, monetary, and other resources you have invested. I was just saying it was an option. Going back to the surgery analogy, you could be aggressive to protect yourself, but most of the time it won't be necessary. I was not suggesting, merely stating it as an option. You could also just get a student visa for your child. Or perhaps there are other options. I am just trying to point them out.