Query about "where have all the good men gone?"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Query about "where have all the good men gone?"

Post by clowny »

When I heard that question in the past, I thought that "good men" was supposed to mean decent human beings. So that's how I interpreted the question: where have all the honest, decent men gone.

But recently something clicked, and I realised that perhaps "good men" has a covert meaning for women, which is something along the lines of "guys with a good education and a high-paying job, a house, and the means to support me so I can stop working". Or in other words, it may just be a cleverly disguised way of asking "where are all the high-status, wealthy men" without making her look like a gold digger.

So when a woman asks this question, other women interpret the question using the female definition of "good men", and know exactly what the woman REALLY means. When men hear the question, they interpret it differently and see it as a lot more innocent.

And one more question. How often do you actually hear women ask this question in real life? I don't think I've ever heard it in real life, but that may be because they only ask the question in the presence of other women, as they're too "proud" to concede to men that they need a man in their life and can't find one.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

For WW
Good Men = MUST be tall, MUST be extremely good looking and fit (10), MUST be wealthy to support her gold digging needs, MUST be a man of high status, MUST do everything she asks him to. This is a short simplified list.

For FW
Good Men = Must be a good potential caring and loving partner. Must be family oriented. Must have a job decent enough to support the family but does not have to be rich. The man does not have to be extremely good looking (10) like a model but should be well groomed and take care of himself.

Western women in general have unrealistic expectations of a man that they will most likely never meet in their lifetime. Even if they did, she would find something about him that he still lacks (in her view). Generally speaking, you can never satisfy a western woman. Foreign women are much more lenient in terms of finding a long term partner. The problem with most guys is that they think that just because a woman is foreign, that she'll settle for any man.

Foreign women also have their expectations of a man. The list is realistic however and not ridiculous like the ones of the WW. A foreign woman may not be as picky about a man having to be a perfect 10 as a supermodel, but then again, she does not want a man to be too old, a fat slob, dirty, jobless, etc. No woman wants that. In general, all women want the same thing but FW are more lenient about the list than WW. They are more realistic. They won't settle for garbage, but they're also not looking for something unrealistic.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Query about "where have all the good men gone?"

Post by Teal Lantern »

clowny wrote:When I heard that question in the past, I thought that "good men" was supposed to mean decent human beings. So that's how I interpreted the question: where have all the honest, decent men gone.

But recently something clicked, and I realised that perhaps "good men" has a covert meaning for women, which is something along the lines of "guys with a good education and a high-paying job, a house, and the means to support me so I can stop working". Or in other words, it may just be a cleverly disguised way of asking "where are all the high-status, wealthy men" without making her look like a gold digger.

So when a woman asks this question, other women interpret the question using the female definition of "good men", and know exactly what the woman REALLY means. When men hear the question, they interpret it differently and see it as a lot more innocent.

And one more question. How often do you actually hear women ask this question in real life? I don't think I've ever heard it in real life, but that may be because they only ask the question in the presence of other women, as they're too "proud" to concede to men that they need a man in their life and can't find one.
Well, of course. Beef cows are not invited into the steak & burgers discussion. :wink:
"Good man" means one thing to a pre-wall woman and a totally different thing to a nearing/post-the-wall (or baby-rabies) woman.
Pre-wall women RARELY complain about a lack of good men. They complain about too many "creepy" guys. http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/18 ... -more-men/

Pre-wall, childless women want fun, exciting, bad boys. Good == fun.
Problem is bad boys usually aren't reliable or they know better than to marry. :wink:
Older women who have/want kids need a reliable provider (the type and sometimes the SAME :shock: guy they called "creepy" five years earlier).
Good == cash & prizes. And, she still might find a bad boy to cheat with.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

American women or White women are the most f.ucked up toxic insane piece of $hit c.unts on the planet. All they have to sell is that hochie Cochie vaginal toxic stink hole which usually smell like a cat litter box.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:American women or White women are the most f.ucked up toxic insane piece of $hit c.unts on the planet. All they have to sell is that hochie Cochie v****al toxic stink hole which usually smell like a cat litter box.
Hey ZTM..welcome!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Wake up, boys. "Good men" to a female only means one thing... A simp who gives most or all of his money to her.

"Where have all the good men gone?" is an expression by past-her-prime, single whores who, in the past, got so accustomed to getting free shit all through life in their prime, but now they can't find any more males willing to take them out in public and waste money on them. And like Teal mentioned, this is the stage in a female's life where she literally hunts down the "creepy" men or men she deemed to be "beta". Those of you who claim "women never approach or ask out men" have never seen a broke, STD-infested, post-menopausal whore on the prowl for her next mealticket --err "gooood maaan".

Some simps still take the bait, and put a ring on her, and foot the entire bill, while others have learned to be successful and avoid the treacherous disease that is modern-day females altogether.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

You know what's a good alternative for them? Polygamy... Modern western women are like parasitic blood sucking vampires.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

We should have a glossary of all the terms used by the Feminazis.

Like in Orwell's 1984, Feminazis have developed their own "newspeak", using words that mean completely the opposite
of what you think they mean.

Another tactic they like to use is to call those men who don't abide by their rules, "child men" or "immature men". This is
nothing but a shaming tactic intended to manipulate those men who have figured out that it's worthless to marry
a Feminazi.

So "good men" are those who succumb to their BS and become the permanent slaves of the Feminazis, giving up their
wallets and their balls in exchange for a nagging bitch, and the "child men" are those who choose to go their own way,
refusing to settle down with one of these toxic women while enjoying life as much as possible.

I would rather be a "child man" than be a "good man", thank you very much.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

marklambo wrote:For WW
Good Men = MUST be tall, MUST be extremely good looking and fit (10), MUST be wealthy to support her gold digging needs, MUST be a man of high status, MUST do everything she asks him to. This is a short simplified list.

For FW
Good Men = Must be a good potential caring and loving partner. Must be family oriented. Must have a job decent enough to support the family but does not have to be rich. The man does not have to be extremely good looking (10) like a model but should be well groomed and take care of himself.

Western women in general have unrealistic expectations of a man that they will most likely never meet in their lifetime. Even if they did, she would find something about him that he still lacks (in her view). Generally speaking, you can never satisfy a western woman. Foreign women are much more lenient in terms of finding a long term partner. The problem with most guys is that they think that just because a woman is foreign, that she'll settle for any man.

Foreign women also have their expectations of a man. The list is realistic however and not ridiculous like the ones of the WW. A foreign woman may not be as picky about a man having to be a perfect 10 as a supermodel, but then again, she does not want a man to be too old, a fat slob, dirty, jobless, etc. No woman wants that. In general, all women want the same thing but FW are more lenient about the list than WW. They are more realistic. They won't settle for garbage, but they're also not looking for something unrealistic.
A good summary of the differences between western and foreign women.
Robin Hood.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:"Where have all the good men gone?" is an expression by past-her-prime, single whores who, in the past, got so accustomed to getting free shit all through life in their prime, but now they can't find any more males willing to take them out in public and waste money on them.

Those of you who claim "women never approach or ask out men" have never seen a broke, STD-infested, post-menopausal whore on the prowl for her next mealticket --err "gooood maaan".

Some simps still take the bait, and put a ring on her, and foot the entire bill, while others have learned to be successful and avoid the treacherous disease that is modern-day females altogether.
That sums things up perfectly! Western women should be avoided like the plague that they are! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."