Being back in the US makes me realize how much the US SUCKS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Being back in the US makes me realize how much the US SUCKS

Post by Robert77 »

So I am back for a month to see family and once you get off the plane and you get out the first thing you see it's a HUGE line at the customs area of the airport.....

That's when it hits you..... you're in the shitty USA.....

the first thing you notice is how badly dressed everyone is, they're all tacky...... and then you start coming across gigantic people that can barely move so you need to walk around them, chubby blonde young women wearing pajamas because yeah I've forgotten that in America wearing a pajama in public is actually ok, obnoxious loud black women with their thug wannabe black boyfriends, suburban happily ever after type white families with their obnoxious kids, teenage girls named malibu, tracy, stacy, dakota and madison typing their lives away on their iphones, large families of american looking mexicans speaking a sort of americanized Jlo like spanish that is not even understandable to people in latin america, a bunch of middle aged mangina white assholes on their phone talking about the meeting in phoenix and then the next meeting in dallas and then the next meeting in boston while carrying a coffee on the other hand...... OH YES YOU'RE BACK IN THE US, AND IT SUCKS!!!

The airport like ALL airports in America has those tacky dark blue cheap carpets, it never fails.....

The same stores selling the same shitty souvenirs that you can at walmart anywhere in the US....

The same loud obnoxious in your face assholes that think they're better than you because they have a massive car and work 70 hours a week to pay for the massive mcmansion they have in some dead suburban hole 50 miles from the downtown of the city in which they live....

Then you pick your luggage, your relative waits for you because in America people need to pick u up at the airport, otherwise you're stuck, OH YEAH PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION DOESN'T EXIST (God I f***ing hate this place!)

So you pay for your ticket, drive away and another culture shock, MASSIVE CARS EVERYWHERE, WASTEFUL, SHINNY, TACKY, MASSIVE CARS ALL OVER.... filled with supposedly happy Americans that smile but you can tell they're bored as hell with their lives.

and you drive for about an hour and you're home..... you notice that unlike the country you're just coming from, in America no one on the street, miles and miles and miles of shopping malls, massive houses that look exactly the same and highways filled with thousands of massive shinny tacky cars and you wonder..... now what?
maybe I should go out..... oh yeah I am stuck in suburbia so I need to ask someone if they can let me use their car so I can go to a cool bar nearby..... but then, oh yeah this is America and it's 11am so the bars are empty and everyone is working...... and then you google local bars and you realize there are none in a 25 mile radius, and the only option you have is to go to some boring sports bar at the shopping mall..... so you head there after someone lends you their car and drive 25 minutes to get there and once you're there you walk arund the shopping mall trying to find the place and you sit at the bar and everything is sterile, boring, empty, lacking in soul..... and the divorced holier than thou because she's a female waitress comes and asks you with the phoniest voice ever and the fakest smile ever.... hi my name is Jan I'll be your waiter today blah blah blah.... and then you realize the few females around are not as attractive as the average girls you used to see back in colombia or europe or cambodia and you say to yourself..... f**k this country blows!!!

everyone is tacky, self absorbed, angry, lacking in personality, everyone smiles and pretends to be happy but in reality they're all f***ing stuck in school, work, debt and you start getting home sick and missing the cool foreign friends you have in your new country and you miss the colorful outdoor bars, the people walking by, the different culture that opened up to you...... and you start the countdown, how many days I got left until i leave this shithole again!!!!

America is SOOOOOOOOOO DAMN BORING!!!1
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: being back in the US makes me realize how much the US SU

Post by ***JP*** »

Robert77 wrote:So I am back for a month to see family and once you get off the plane and you get out the first thing you see it's a HUGE line at the customs area of the airport.....

the first thing you notice is how badly dressed everyone is, they're all tacky...... and then you start coming across gigantic people that can barely move so you need to walk around them, chubby blonde young women wearing pajamas because yeah I've forgotten that in America wearing a pajama in public is actually ok, obnoxious loud black women with their thug wannabe black boyfriends, suburban happily ever after type white families with their obnoxious kids, teenage girls named malibu, tracy, stacy, dakota and madison typing their lives away on their iphones, large families of american looking mexicans speaking a sort of americanized Jlo like spanish that is not even understandable to people in latin america, a bunch of middle aged mangina white assholes on their phone talking about the meeting in phoenix and then the next meeting in dallas and then the next meeting in boston while carrying a coffee on the other hand...... OH YES YOU'RE BACK IN THE US, AND IT SUCKS!!!

The airport like ALL airports in America has those tacky dark blue cheap carpets, it never fails.....

The same stores selling the same shitty souvenirs that you can at walmart anywhere in the US....

The same loud obnoxious in your face assholes that think they're better than you because they have a massive car and work 70 hours a week to pay for the massive mcmansion they have in some dead suburban hole 50 miles from the downtown of the city in which they live....

Then you pick your luggage, your relative waits for you because in America people need to pick u up at the airport, otherwise you're stuck, OH YEAH PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION DOESN'T EXIST (God I f***ing hate this place!)

So you pay for your ticket, drive away and another culture shock, MASSIVE CARS EVERYWHERE, WASTEFUL, SHINNY, TACKY, MASSIVE CARS ALL OVER.... filled with supposedly happy Americans that smile but you can tell they're bored as hell with their lives.

and you drive for about an hour and you're home..... you notice that unlike the country you're just coming from, in America no one on the street, miles and miles and miles of shopping malls, massive houses that look exactly the same and highways filled with thousands of massive shinny tacky cars and you wonder..... now what?
maybe I should go out..... oh yeah I am stuck in suburbia so I need to ask someone if they can let me use their car so I can go to a cool bar nearby..... but then, oh yeah this is America and it's 11am so the bars are empty and everyone is working...... and then you google local bars and you realize there are none in a 25 mile radius, and the only option you have is to go to some boring sports bar at the shopping mall..... so you head there after someone lends you their car and drive 25 minutes to get there and once you're there you walk arund the shopping mall trying to find the place and you sit at the bar and everything is sterile, boring, empty, lacking in soul..... and the divorced holier than thou because she's a female waitress comes and asks you with the phoniest voice ever and the fakest smile ever.... hi my name is Jan I'll be your waiter today blah blah blah.... and then you realize the few females around are not as attractive as the average girls you used to see back in colombia or europe or cambodia and you say to yourself..... f**k this country blows!!!

everyone is tacky, self absorbed, angry, lacking in personality, everyone smiles and pretends to be happy but in reality they're all f***ing stuck in school, work, debt and you start getting home sick and missing the cool foreign friends you have in your new country and you miss the colorful outdoor bars, the people walking by, the different culture that opened up to you...... and you start the countdown, how many days I got left until i leave this shithole again!!!!

I know the feeling. I've been back only for 7 days and already I don't feel like I even fit in anymore. Even got my welcome to america greeting. After going through customs they sent me to a secondary inspection just because I was away for too long, then after clearing all of that I went to my connecting flight which wasn't very full it was a Boeing 757. One girl was sitting next to me. I wasn't even looking at her or anything and all of the sudden she asks the FA if she could relocate to another seat. It didn't bother me though cause after flying 8 hours from Frankfurt to Philadelphia I had the row of 3 seats to myself and managed to sleep a lil bit on my way home.

Honestly I know how you feel cause it happened to me also. People staring at you and thinking they have you all figured out without even knowing you and those overweight pigs thinking that they are better than anyone. Now I'm just getting everything ready to submit my application to the Lithuanian embassy to get my residence permit and as soon as I get my residence permit I'm out of here cause I no longer feel like I'm at home here and I don't even have anything in common with people here anymore. It's amazing how being gone for a long time can change a person for the better and not go along with the stupid mainstream in this country.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The sort of rant and graphics one comes to HA hoping to find. Nicely done.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

This rant is excellent. Thank you for sharing how much better the cultures of overseas are than America.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Thank you for your very candid post Robert. What you wrote can be applied to the letter to Canada. I feel exactly like what you wrote each time I return to this shit hole. It's only a matter of time before I move for good out of here.

Btw, did you share your feelings about how you feel to anyone? and if yes, how did they react?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Good rant.

Only been living in China for 10 days now but...

...wow, the women here are really into the fetishy look. Wet-look leggings, wet-look tops, micro hotpants.

It's great here, and once Spring arrives, those flawless white legs will make an appearance.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Wonderful!!! I recently came back and felt exactly like it. Here is my experience, I posted them in similar thread as well.

So I recently got back to the U.S. after spending months in ex-USSR again. I just feel every month I spend in ex-USSR countries has an immense value for my life. American life just CANNOT replace that amazing life experience!

Things I noticed stepping off the plane:

1. LOUD UGLY WOMEN. My God! There was a huge line at the customs and guess how many young good looking women did I see? One! She was a black American girl, more or less well dressed. Yeah, there was about 200 high school kids in the line around 16-17 years old, lots of young girls. How many of this girls were good looking? ZERO! And try going to Ukrainian high school, how many good looking girls will you see? Around 80%!

Why the f**k all American girls wear messy clothes, have their ugly greasy ponytails and sloppy faces with acne and absolutely no make-up? Just looking at them makes me wanna puke. They act like they own the world, their faces ARE SO DAMN stupid though!

2. LONELY PEOPLE. You can just see in people's faces that they are alone in the crowd. I NEVER FELT that in Russia/Ukraine/CIS countries at all! Even when you are in the city, you know strangers are available for a contact, almost ALL of them are virtually available.

3. NO ONE MAKES EYE CONTACT. Girls in Russia/Ukraine make eye contact ALL THE TIME. They also look at you as a value material, meaning they evaluate you as a possible boyfriend - you CAN READ it in their eyes! AND I LOVED IT! I felt like a pretty girl in America! That's probably how good looking women feel in America, wanted by everyone all the time, I have to say I love it and want to have it in my life all the time.

4. TERRIBLE FOOD. And I mean absolutely HORRIBLE! Driving around suburbs all I see is McDonald's, Burger King and if you get lucky, some Asian buffet which also makes their food from processed frozen cheap crap. Ukraine has just a few chain restaurants, other cafes and restaurants are locally owned and cook from scratch and cost is very cheap! I just loved it there.

5. f***ed UP PERSONALITIES. EVERY AMERICAN IS f***ed UP ON THE OUTSIDE! Every person I look at in the U.S. cannot be described as "normal". WTF is going on? Guys wear skinny jeans, act "hipster-gay-cool" wanna be and that's considered "cultured"???!!! What's up with wearing brown jackets and purple pants? I mean, who the f**k does this anywhere in the world??? So f***ed up!!! Girls wear baggy pants, sweatshirts and ugly plain flip flops or slippers! Where is the dress shoes??? HELLO! When I was flying out of Ukraine most girls were fixing their hair and putting on make-up before leaving the plane, so they look good for the crowd. EVERY single one of them was wearing dress shoes, most on high heels. NOW THAT'S what I am talking about!

6. TEXTING, iPods, E-Books. EVERYONE HAS ONE! These people have no life, I swear! Everyone is reading, clicking their iPod or texting on their smartphone. NEVER SEEING THIS in Russia/Ukraine/CIS! Even I look weird when I text for a long time while I am in the bar/club/restaurant abroad, people take it offensive and blame me for not caring for them. Isn't that true? So I was not texting much when I was in the U.S. and almost never browsed the internet on my phone, but now since I did not do it for so long coming back to the U.S. seeing that is just SHOCKING. People have no life besides their bubble on the internet.

7. WHY WHY WHY DID I COME BACK??? I was living in the dream, now I am in the nightmare once again... But it is all good, I am going back soon. I am not staying here, NO WAY!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

have2fly wrote:Wonderful!!! I recently came back and felt exactly like it. Here is my experience, I posted them in similar thread as well.

So I recently got back to the U.S. after spending months in ex-USSR again. I just feel every month I spend in ex-USSR countries has an immense value for my life. American life just CANNOT replace that amazing life experience!

Things I noticed stepping off the plane:

1. LOUD UGLY WOMEN. My God! There was a huge line at the customs and guess how many young good looking women did I see? One! She was a black American girl, more or less well dressed. Yeah, there was about 200 high school kids in the line around 16-17 years old, lots of young girls. How many of this girls were good looking? ZERO! And try going to Ukrainian high school, how many good looking girls will you see? Around 80%!

Why the f**k all American girls wear messy clothes, have their ugly greasy ponytails and sloppy faces with acne and absolutely no make-up? Just looking at them makes me wanna puke. They act like they own the world, their faces ARE SO DAMN stupid though!

2. LONELY PEOPLE. You can just see in people's faces that they are alone in the crowd. I NEVER FELT that in Russia/Ukraine/CIS countries at all! Even when you are in the city, you know strangers are available for a contact, almost ALL of them are virtually available.

3. NO ONE MAKES EYE CONTACT. Girls in Russia/Ukraine make eye contact ALL THE TIME. They also look at you as a value material, meaning they evaluate you as a possible boyfriend - you CAN READ it in their eyes! AND I LOVED IT! I felt like a pretty girl in America! That's probably how good looking women feel in America, wanted by everyone all the time, I have to say I love it and want to have it in my life all the time.

4. TERRIBLE FOOD. And I mean absolutely HORRIBLE! Driving around suburbs all I see is McDonald's, Burger King and if you get lucky, some Asian buffet which also makes their food from processed frozen cheap crap. Ukraine has just a few chain restaurants, other cafes and restaurants are locally owned and cook from scratch and cost is very cheap! I just loved it there.

5. f***ed UP PERSONALITIES. EVERY AMERICAN IS f***ed UP ON THE OUTSIDE! Every person I look at in the U.S. cannot be described as "normal". WTF is going on? Guys wear skinny jeans, act "hipster-gay-cool" wanna be and that's considered "cultured"???!!! What's up with wearing brown jackets and purple pants? I mean, who the f**k does this anywhere in the world??? So f***ed up!!! Girls wear baggy pants, sweatshirts and ugly plain flip flops or slippers! Where is the dress shoes??? HELLO! When I was flying out of Ukraine most girls were fixing their hair and putting on make-up before leaving the plane, so they look good for the crowd. EVERY single one of them was wearing dress shoes, most on high heels. NOW THAT'S what I am talking about!

6. TEXTING, iPods, E-Books. EVERYONE HAS ONE! These people have no life, I swear! Everyone is reading, clicking their iPod or texting on their smartphone. NEVER SEEING THIS in Russia/Ukraine/CIS! Even I look weird when I text for a long time while I am in the bar/club/restaurant abroad, people take it offensive and blame me for not caring for them. Isn't that true? So I was not texting much when I was in the U.S. and almost never browsed the internet on my phone, but now since I did not do it for so long coming back to the U.S. seeing that is just SHOCKING. People have no life besides their bubble on the internet.

7. WHY WHY WHY DID I COME BACK??? I was living in the dream, now I am in the nightmare once again... But it is all good, I am going back soon. I am not staying here, NO WAY!
You hit the nail on the head there! I am planning my first trip to Eastern Europe this summer so after reading your post, it definitely makes me feel better that I'll be away from this toilet country during my stay in EE. This country can really be a miserable place.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Re: Being back in the US makes me realize how much the US SU

Post by gibraltar »

Robert77 wrote:So I am back for a month to see family and once you get off the plane and you get out the first thing you see it's a HUGE line at the customs area of the airport.....

LMFAO!
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Dam you lucky son of a biatches! Most of us guys here are STUCK or IMPRISONED in this souless nation due to lack of financial freedom. Must be nice to have a pension, work as some kind of hi techie dude who can ply his craft over the net from anywhere in the world , or passive income like Winston does from this site. Damned the hell with all of you! Lol. Naaaa, we should celebrate our HA bretheren who have been able to escape the matrix. Good job fellas. You've found freedom.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

steve55 wrote:Dam you lucky son of a biatches! Most of us guys here are STUCK or IMPRISONED in this souless nation due to lack of financial freedom. Must be nice to have a pension, work as some kind of hi techie dude who can ply his craft over the net from anywhere in the world , or passive income like Winston does from this site. Damned the hell with all of you! Lol. Naaaa, we should celebrate our HA bretheren who have been able to escape the matrix. Good job fellas. You've found freedom.
Dude...it is not that you are imprisoned by anyone ELSE...it is that you are imprisoned BY YOURSELVES.

How many men here would like to have the World Passport accepted by the country they want to go to?

99% I would guess.

How many men here have helped me get the World Passport accepted?

Zero. Absolutely zero.

How many men here would like a global business association so that they could get a job in a new country, make instant friends in a new country with like minded men, have assistance to move to a new country?

99% I would guess.

How many men here have helped me get the Mens Business Association off the ground?

Zero. Absolutely zero.

So who is imprisoning who, exactly?

Men are imprisoning themselves because they REFUSE to co-operate and collaborate. Instead they compete, every time. And when your masters can get you to compete with each other, EVERY TIME, you are very easy sheep to shear.

If men had started following my advice three years ago when I PROVED the remedy? You would not be suffering any of this crap now. But men ignored me.

Well? How well is ignoring me working out for you men, eh?

It's working out GREAT for me. I live in a really great place with really great people as friends. I work from home. I don't need to even go to an office any more. The only thing that would be good is if more men bought my law related services or if more clients were buying my software. I am working on getting my income stream going in such a way that no guvment can interfere with it. That's a bit harder to do. The Irish guvment is still not granting my residency visa so I have claimed political asylum in germany which automatically comes with a work permit. So I am twisting the arms of the germans a bit.

But if men were actually willing to take my advice and use my skills around law to get themselves out of the control grid? I would make a nice little income off that. Those men who said "you are just trying to make money off us" and the rest? No. I am offering you freedom from the control grid and a way to live that beats the hell out of how you live now. In my life I ALWAYS offer products and services that give the client MUCH MORE benefit than the cost of the product or service if used properly. It is a sign of the times when men like me are not trusted but you PUT YOUR MONEY IN A GUVMEN OWNED BANK ACCOUNT.

How insane is that?!?!

I was commenting to someone who posts on spearhead and dalrock the other day something to the effect "those tens of thousands of men who heard my message and ignored me, things are so much better for them now, three years later, than it was for them three years ago!! LOL!!"

He thought that was pretty funny too. All these people yelling at me "you are wrong, they will put you in jail, it will go badly for you, blah, blah, blah"

With the resignation of the pope as a result of the ITCCS common law court? Everything I have said in the last 5 years has been totally vindicated.

And because I was so hated on by the MRM/MRA/Fathers crowd? When they finally come back to me begging for my advice? I am going to charge just like the lawyers they have been giving their money to these last three years. Because if men do not pay they do not value...that simple.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
steve55 wrote:Dam you lucky son of a biatches! Most of us guys here are STUCK or IMPRISONED in this souless nation due to lack of financial freedom. Must be nice to have a pension, work as some kind of hi techie dude who can ply his craft over the net from anywhere in the world , or passive income like Winston does from this site. Damned the hell with all of you! Lol. Naaaa, we should celebrate our HA bretheren who have been able to escape the matrix. Good job fellas. You've found freedom.
Dude...it is not that you are imprisoned by anyone ELSE...it is that you are imprisoned BY YOURSELVES.

How many men here would like to have the World Passport accepted by the country they want to go to?

99% I would guess.

How many men here have helped me get the World Passport accepted?

Zero. Absolutely zero.

How many men here would like a global business association so that they could get a job in a new country, make instant friends in a new country with like minded men, have assistance to move to a new country?

99% I would guess.

How many men here have helped me get the Mens Business Association off the ground?

Zero. Absolutely zero.

So who is imprisoning who, exactly?

Men are imprisoning themselves because they REFUSE to co-operate and collaborate. Instead they compete, every time. And when your masters can get you to compete with each other, EVERY TIME, you are very easy sheep to shear.

If men had started following my advice three years ago when I PROVED the remedy? You would not be suffering any of this crap now. But men ignored me.

Well? How well is ignoring me working out for you men, eh?

It's working out GREAT for me. I live in a really great place with really great people as friends. I work from home. I don't need to even go to an office any more. The only thing that would be good is if more men bought my law related services or if more clients were buying my software. I am working on getting my income stream going in such a way that no guvment can interfere with it. That's a bit harder to do. The Irish guvment is still not granting my residency visa so I have claimed political asylum in germany which automatically comes with a work permit. So I am twisting the arms of the germans a bit.

But if men were actually willing to take my advice and use my skills around law to get themselves out of the control grid? I would make a nice little income off that. Those men who said "you are just trying to make money off us" and the rest? No. I am offering you freedom from the control grid and a way to live that beats the hell out of how you live now. In my life I ALWAYS offer products and services that give the client MUCH MORE benefit than the cost of the product or service if used properly. It is a sign of the times when men like me are not trusted but you PUT YOUR MONEY IN A GUVMEN OWNED BANK ACCOUNT.

How insane is that?!?!

I was commenting to someone who posts on spearhead and dalrock the other day something to the effect "those tens of thousands of men who heard my message and ignored me, things are so much better for them now, three years later, than it was for them three years ago!! LOL!!"

He thought that was pretty funny too. All these people yelling at me "you are wrong, they will put you in jail, it will go badly for you, blah, blah, blah"

With the resignation of the pope as a result of the ITCCS common law court? Everything I have said in the last 5 years has been totally vindicated.

And because I was so hated on by the MRM/MRA/Fathers crowd? When they finally come back to me begging for my advice? I am going to charge just like the lawyers they have been giving their money to these last three years. Because if men do not pay they do not value...that simple.
I had no idea what the links in your signature meant. You need to give the links a descriptive meaning, not just say "read the book here."

A good signature would be:

Men's Business Association - Helping Men Get More Freedom and Happiness - Read The Free Ebook here.

You still need basic marketing skills because we are still human and need to see "What's in it for me?"

Posting links without a good benefit driven headline will not get interest no matter what the subject matter is.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

What a bunch of BS comments, you are a fat troll. I am wondering why Winston haven't banned you yet!
That’s a lie. Even such typical "car cities" as Los Angeles and Houston have public transportation to/from airports (and beyond). Apparently, such cities as New York, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Miami, are not mentioned here because they don’t fit your stereotype.
Good luck using public transportation in the U.S.! Besides NYC there are barely any cities that can really offer decent transportation. Even in Chicago you have to drive to Metra stop. Most Chicago suburbs don't even have sidewalks. WTF are you smoking? Try living outside of NY for once.
Don’t tell me there are no cars in Moscow or Beijing. These two towns have quite serious traffic issues that no American city has. We’re not in the 1960’s!
Most people drive small sedans/hatchbacks in Europe or micro-vans or smaller crossovers, like Toyota RAV4 or Honda CR-V. About 80% of cars in Europe are diesel, so they are very fuel efficient. No one in Europe says "Oh we have two kids, so we need a Chevy Tahoe to drive kids around". So how come Europeans buy VW Golf or Jetta as a family car and do just fine? Most large cities have traffic problems, so what? There is an alternative. Moscow or Kiev subway is very efficient and cheap, it works really well for daily commute to work.
What wilderness do you live in? In any American city I have visited, streets are far from empty, even in residential areas. If you want to see people on the streets, move to an urban area.
Again, WTF are you smoking? All suburbs are basically empty, there are cars, exactly the same looking wooden houses and green lawns. Yeah there is an occasional soccer mom walking her dog and picking up poop. Otherwise only downtown streets are filled with people. Urban areas in America don't offer much for a family life. Haven't you heard of the term "white flight"? I took American history in college, I know WTF happened to America and why suburban life is so lame.
Don’t tell me there foreign suburban areas are filled with bars. Again, if you hate suburbia, move to the city.
Yes they are! Even in smallest villages there are cafes and/or bars to go to that always have people hanging out there. Even if there are a few thousand people living in town, there are always places to go, at least for a walk.
And how do waitresses talk in other countries? Please explain.
Waitresses in other countries don't ask you stupid automatic questions. They are actually personal with you! They usually go straight to the business, like "hi, what would you like to order?" And if you want to talk to her, you talk about everything that's on your mind. Most young waitresses also flirt easily, smile, wink, laugh. I can hug them when I leave, ask them for a phone number etc. It is freaking great! But why would you know? Keep trolling here, it sounds like you enjoy it.
Again, translate this paragraph into Russian, and the impression will be that you’re in Russia/Ukraine/Belarus lamenting on how lowly your country is and how great the foreign paradise is.
Russians will complain about shitty government, corrupt police, very bad service quality, poor roads and dumb f***s around. They will NOT complain about loneliness, bad looking women, fake people or empty streets. Very big difference.
All claimed one thing: in USSR/CIS people walk with grim faces in contrast with other countries (including the U.S.)
Of course! People all over the world have grim faces since they don't have to fake what they really feel or rather they don't have to show anything. Their faces are relaxed and serious, not grim. Are people in NYC all smiley? Not so much. In Chicago? Not so much, only customer service folks will smile since it's their job to do so. And I don't need those smiles! Just provide the service, I don't need fake kiss on my ass from every sales associate! It does not make me happy, it makes me angry since I know they don't give a shit.
So, have2fly, if you're originally from the ex-USSR, why did you move to America in the first place? How come most of those who moved to America are not disappointed?
Did you walk around asking immigrants from ex-USSR if they are happy in America? Try asking those that lived here for 5-10 years, oh they will tell you a lot of shit. Why did I move here? Because I was naive enough to believe Hollywood movies, I believed America is a happy place where people easily make friends for life, hang out together all the time like in sitcoms and have lots of sex. Well, I was wrong! Winston has hundreds of letters from immigrants on his front page, did you even read that topic? Immigrants don't like living in America, but most of them don't have a place to come back anymore. Also many of them are tied with loans, kids, schools, jobs. Many of them also don't realize where they live, since they don't speak English well, so they don't have the ability to understand what American society actually is. And there are some people that like living here. I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad :)
Your visits to ex-USSR are merely vacations. If you go try living there, it would be fun to see your disappointment after a while.
Really? So should I give you some links to expat websites? I met many expats when I was abroad. Hundreds! Some of them live in Kiev for over 10 years, I met one guy who lives there for 15 years. He has a great job, great apartment, very good looking young wife and 2 kids. He speaks perfect Russian and doesn't want to ever come back to the U.S. Those are his words. I spent 10 months abroad in 2012 and only 2 months in the U.S. Those are long vacations I am taking, don't you think?
As for girls viewing you as a potential boyfriend, it's understandable if they know where you come from.
Wow, so girls can read my mind, huh? I speak Russian without an accent, I look Russian/Ukrainian. They think I am a decent looking local guy. I don't really stand out of the crowd at all over there, I actually blend in really well. So when I tell those girls I am an American now, they think I am joking or faking it. So no, you are wrong. They just like me for what I am. Good luck finding that in America where you constantly need to impress fat pigs.
But even if they are genuine, how would you explain the fact that there are so many happy couples on the streets of American cities? Do they have a higher status or something?
Happy couples? Very fat troll :) Yeah, I see some happy couples, I admit it. So what? If they are happy, I am happy for them. I barely see "normal" couples. When girl is all feminine, tender and sexy and the guy is well dressed, well shaved and well mannered. Those couples are easy to see everywhere abroad. Not so much in the U.S., especially among younger generation. Those are covered in tattoos, dress like shit, act over-hyped like they are on steroids. They make me want to vomit: no culture, no sophistication at all! Foreign girls? Very sophisticated, tender, feminine and cultured. Even sluts dress great and know how to be interesting to the guy she is with.
Or to any overseas country, including those you admire the most. The grass is always greener on the other side.
Grass is greener on the other side because it is fertilized with bullshit. I am speaking from my experience. Living with money is great abroad and not so much in America. Isn't living in America about getting your "best bang for the buck"? So I found my best bang for buck abroad, so why not use this opportunity? Apple moved its factories to China. Try telling them that "grass is greener on the other side"! Oh wait, it actually worked for them. As well as it worked for thousands of other U.S. manufacturers. So I am outsourcing myself, my private life, abroad. It's my choice and it works really well for me, just like it worked for Apple in China.

What are you trying to accomplish with your trolling? You sound like another angry fat American hoe or just an ignorant dumbass who never left the country.