A real attractive Filipina.....not the types Winston likes

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

A real attractive Filipina.....not the types Winston likes

Post by Anonymous1 »

to post

I shall post them up here...

1st up is a beauty from my hometown of Iloilo...a nursing graduate who does modeling on the side
western visayan beauty
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: A real attractive filipina.....not the types winston lik

Post by OutWest »

Anonymous1 wrote:to post

1st up is a beauty from my hometown of Iloilo...a nursing graduate who does modeling on the side
western visayan beauty

You mean they actually have girls in the Philippines who cannot be bar-fined ? Who would have thunk it?
The foreigners thin out fast once you get away from the bar town destinations. Contrary to what some think, only a tiny fraction of Filipinas will have any real contact with a foreign man, much less be actually courted by one. In a country of 90+ million, a few thousand girls a year marry Americans. It is a drop in the bucket. In my area, some distance from
Cagayan de Oro, I rarely see Western men and I have never seen a Western Woman.

Outwest
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

OutWest wrote:

western visayan beauty

You mean they actually have girls in the Philippines who cannot be bar-fined ? Who would have thunk it?
The foreigners thin out fast once you get away from the bar town destinations. Contrary to what some think, only a tiny fraction of Filipinas will have any real contact with a foreign man, much less be actually courted by one. In a country of 90+ million, a few thousand girls a year marry Americans. It is a drop in the bucket. In my area, some distance from

Outwest
I actually agree with you...do you know there are some towns I have been to that has never seen a foreigner in real life...they only know foreigners by the stuff they see in TV
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: A real attractive Filipina.....not the types Winston lik

Post by davewe »

western visayan beauty
She's very pretty and I would imagine Winston would agree. The most interesting dynamic of course is that Filipino men seem to prefer girls who look more white/Caucasian, whereas many (though not all) American men prefer girls who look more Asian and/or Malay. So, many darker skinned Filipinas grow up believing themselves to be unattractive, based on images of beauty they are taught. Western guys go to PI and are shocked to see girls that they consider dark skinned beauties are available. It's win-win for everyone.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

OutWest wrote:

western visayan beauty

Outwest
I agree and disagree. The highest per capita is in Cebu, where the combined total of Westerners and Koreans make foreigners quite common.
You can also find foreigners in a lot of places, all over the country.

However, yes, go off the beaten path and foreigners are not that common.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Re: A real attractive Filipina.....not the types Winston lik

Post by Anonymous1 »

davewe wrote:

western visayan beauty
She's very pretty and I would imagine Winston would agree. The most interesting dynamic of course is that Filipino men seem to prefer girls who look more white/Caucasian, whereas many (though not all) American men prefer girls who look more Asian and/or Malay. So, many darker skinned Filipinas grow up believing themselves to be unattractive, based on images of beauty they are taught. Western guys go to PI and are shocked to see girls that they consider dark skinned beauties are available. It's win-win for everyone.
this filipina is fully malay/asian though...both her parents are filipino
malay/asian fililipinos like white people have both attractive and unattractive people

trust me I have met some attractive malay looking filipina girls....they know they are attractive
they dont just settle for anybody....it is truly unattractive girls who do get with mongers or PUA like E_zziary...because they know westerners like E...eat that shit up..
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

another Nursing student beauty...this time from the island of Bohol in Visayas
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Anonymous1 wrote:another Nursing student beauty...this time from the island of Bohol in Visayas
^Winner^

I'm packing up and going to the Philippines! :P
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

The last thing we want is for the mongers to find out where the good and honest Filipinas live. There are plenty of secluded places I love to visit where I am one of the few foreigners around. :)

The women are gorgeous though.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Honestly I think the first girl is almost too attractive. Like an uncanny valley thing maybe. She's too perfect. Beauty is in the flaws, eh? So I like the second one more.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Array9 wrote:The last thing we want is for the mongers to find out where the good and honest Filipinas live. There are plenty of secluded places I love to visit where I am one of the few foreigners around. :)

The women are gorgeous though.
mongers would be promptly turned down by these women.........then those mongers and PUA would turn around claiming how these women are too feminists lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey come on now. My tastes aren't bad. The Filipinas I like are much hotter than the ones that the average white foreigner here gets at least. That's for sure. I have good taste, much better than most guys here.

The one you posted here is ok. Cute. But not more attractive than the ones I posted. No way. I disagree with you there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

My implication was not that she is not Asian or Malay, just that she looks white(r) and many guys like the white look and even associate it with intelligence, class and social standing. You can't deny that the Philippines (like many Asian countries) admires white skin. Skin lightening products and umbrellas to shield the sun are everywhere. I have Filipina friends who will not walk out in the hot sun without an umbrella for fear of darkening their already dark skin. There is no sense telling them that Western men love dark, tan skin; they have a hard time believing that having been taught that "white is right" for their entire lives. In most cultures color represents status. My 12 year old came recently was taught the standard explanation in school; that centuries ago extreme white skin was valued in the West, since it represented a high-class person who did not have to work outdoors. Today it's the reverse; tan represents a person with enough leisure time to leave the office.

Bottom line is it is all personal taste. We all have varying views of beauty, deeply impacted by our upbringing. Me - I'm not a monger but I still associate tan with attactive. In my culture I was taught that it represented health, leisure and beauty, and I'm happy to accept those explanations. But YMMV.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

davewe wrote:My implication was not that she is not Asian or Malay, just that she looks white(r) and many guys like the white look and even associate it with intelligence, class and social standing. You can't deny that the Philippines (like many Asian countries) admires white skin. Skin lightening products and umbrellas to shield the sun are everywhere. I have Filipina friends who will not walk out in the hot sun without an umbrella for fear of darkening their already dark skin. There is no sense telling them that Western men love dark, tan skin; they have a hard time believing that having been taught that "white is right" for their entire lives. In most cultures color represents status. My 12 year old came recently was taught the standard explanation in school; that centuries ago extreme white skin was valued in the West, since it represented a high-class person who did not have to work outdoors. Today it's the reverse; tan represents a person with enough leisure time to leave the office.

Bottom line is it is all personal taste. We all have varying views of beauty, deeply impacted by our upbringing. Me - I'm not a monger but I still associate tan with attactive. In my culture I was taught that it represented health, leisure and beauty, and I'm happy to accept those explanations. But YMMV.
I dont think she looks whiter...in fact she is very malay in looks
almond shaped eyes, brown skin, silky black hair...features not found in white women
all filipinas are like that...they hate the sun lol
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Winston wrote:Hey come on now. My tastes aren't bad. The Filipinas I like are much hotter than the ones that the average white foreigner here gets at least. That's for sure. I have good taste, much better than most guys here.

The one you posted here is ok. Cute. But not more attractive than the ones I posted. No way. I disagree with you there.
honestly....you would choose any of these women over the woman I just posted??
viewtopic.php?t=4703