Irony? Perhaps.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Irony? Perhaps.

Post by zacb »

Let me start off by saying I believe in freedom of speech, an dthus I am not argueing to limit it on here. But ther eis something I find ironic. It seems like a few members of this forum are racist, which is fine, even though I disagree with it. But what I find funny is they are on happier abroad, yet they dont like the idea of marrying outside their race. Maybe I misunderstood. I honestly would like to hear why they don't like other races or ethnicities. I can understand how some ( like lone_yuzuka ) would be mad after how white have treated him, but I sometimes wonder why people like Cornfed are so anti-ethnicity. And yeah I understand Jews have dones some crappy things. But all in all, haven't most nations, thus making them all a bunch of evil tyrants? Anyways enough with my rant.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Marrying out of race can be a dangerous proposition. Relationships are strong if both partners are on the same wavelength. If not? You get this:

viewtopic.php?t=18140
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Re: Irony? Perhaps.

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

zacb wrote:Let me start off by saying I believe in freedom of speech, an dthus I am not argueing to limit it on here. But ther eis something I find ironic. It seems like a few members of this forum are racist, which is fine, even though I disagree with it. But what I find funny is they are on happier abroad, yet they dont like the idea of marrying outside their race. Maybe I misunderstood. I honestly would like to hear why they don't like other races or ethnicities. I can understand how some ( like lone_yuzuka ) would be mad after how white have treated him, but I sometimes wonder why people like Cornfed are so anti-ethnicity. And yeah I understand Jews have dones some crappy things. But all in all, haven't most nations, thus making them all a bunch of evil tyrants? Anyways enough with my rant.
I think they don't like the idea of other races of men marrying/dating/f***ing outside of their race, but don't have a problem with themselves or men of the same race doing so. All in all, there is too much dick-watching on this forum.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I get what you are saying. I guess my main point is that Cornfed is being a tad over the top. Sure, I imagine there race realist or what have, but even they come across as normal. Cornfed just seems a tad strong about things. Is he right on some issues? I imagine. But the way he comes across is a tad over the top. I think most people on here can agree spanking their wife is a tad over the top. I am not against so much against David or lone_yuzaka, which offer very valid points. I guess all I am kind of peaved off about is Cornfed. Anyways. He has the right to say what he wants, but I am just saying I think he is out of line. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

I agree with you zacb: I have found the racism in this forum rather disturbing.

Nevertheless, I try to ignore it and focus only on the good: bashing feminism
and finding a way out of the Western Matrix by going abroad.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

One of the reasons men, especially white/European men are against white/European women marrying outside their race is due to the declining population of whites/Europeans. There aren't enough white women for all the white men. Some people that are called racist are technically not racist, they are more about racial homogeneity. All races have people who prefer their people preserve racial homogeneity. There aren't enough women in China so it's understandable that Chinese men would also feel betrayed and against their women marrying a man another race.

People who promote racial homogeneity are not racist. Political correctness, liberalism, and censorship group them with racists to promote globalization and silence the viewpoints of opposition. Racists would discriminate and have prejudices towards other races. Racial homogeneists are more concerned with promoting racial purity among every race and do not have racist views.

Whites/Europeans are the only race that isn't allowed to have racial pride or preserve their cultures. Eastern Europe is one of the only places that has some white pride and openly voice their opinions making it the only region that stands a chance against of survival.

I recommend reading this article to understand the crisis the white race is facing. It's no less than genocide. Abortion, liberalism, feminism, and moral degeneracy. Then there rising poverty among Europeans.
http://rense.com/general85/cau.htm

It is also less serious if a man marries outside his race because the women could always find another man from the same race.

An example: In a country where the majority of the women are either feminists, manhaters, butch, landwhales, or whores and the good girl types are scarce and men can't find a good woman to marry. There is a good marriage-material woman who marries outside of her own race. The good men of her race will feel betrayed because she is taken and they could also feel like she abandoned her race.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I understand what you mean. I guess I just wish there was more open dialogue. I think to an extent I alluded to this in mentioning race realist. I just wish we could come to an understanding. Heck, I would vote for David Duke, even if I disagreed with his personal view, he seemed humble and down to earth. I would rather vote for him than someone in the senate.
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

The problem with guys like Odbo, Cornfed, etc. is that they see the same problems that all men are facing from only a White Man's perspective. They don't seem to realize that everything they are facing is also being faced by others as well.

The Japanese for example, are facing a crisis of low birtrates, aging populations, lost and hopeless young people, collapsing currency, etc.

Then there is the constant ignorant and historically innacurate statements/opinions on black people. The truth is that for generations going all the way back to the civil war, there were many blacks that had been making gigantic strides toward large and well educated black middle & upper classes. They were often villified by the lower class blacks as sellouts, uncle toms, etc. But neverthless, they were growing their own self-motivated economic base.

That is until the late 60's early 70's. Black women influenced by feminism/liberalism torpedoed the growth and future of the Black community with a blindness and lack of foresight that was just staggering to behold. I witnessed it first hand growing up. Right in front of my eyes, every positive feature of African American life was corrupted and poisoned. When I was being watched by other adults in our circle, they would set me straight if I acted out. It didn't matter that I wasn't "their child". There just wasn't this space to act a fool like todays ghetto thug wannabees behave. My generation was raised with a certain consciousness of struggle and appreciation for community that imbued a sense of group identity which is almost totally gone from todays Black community.

My point in bringing this up is to point out that the exact same thing is also currently happening among Whites. Every fundamental value that creates sane responsible people is being systematically destroyed.

Anyone tired of listening to White Supremacist rhetoric should record the statements such people make about blacks, latinos, and others and replay them 15 years from now. Every single negative thing that they say about others will soon be applicable to whites themselves (some of it already is!) through the degeneration of their women.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

zacb wrote: And yeah I understand Jews have dones some crappy things. But all in all, haven't most nations, thus making them all a bunch of evil tyrants? Anyways enough with my rant.
And what are those crappy things that Jews have supposedly done?
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

skeptic wrote:
zacb wrote: And yeah I understand Jews have dones some crappy things. But all in all, haven't most nations, thus making them all a bunch of evil tyrants? Anyways enough with my rant.
And what are those crappy things that Jews have supposedly done?
Bombing our ships, wanting preemptive war, being the West's b#tch, and calling Arab people pigs. But for every aggressive act of Jews, I could name events that Gentiles and Arabs have commited, like the holocaust, the crusades, bombing of settlements, butting into Isreali-Palestinian relations (which should be between Israel and Palestine.

And to the previous poster before skeptic, you are riht on. It is kind o finteresting to see how blacks voted in the 20's for Republicans (so did woman). And overall, Harding and Coolidge were good leaders. Butlike you said, things like welfare and the new deal killed it. Now I am starting to see ghetto behavior in my area, which is overall rural. Scary stuff.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://www.businessinsider.com/diversit ... ley-2013-3

"Silicon Valley tech companies, including Apple, Google, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, and Microsoft, seem to be actively trying to hide how many minorities work for them."

There's your race reality. They're hiring by IQ. Lot less women too. Of course they have to keep it a secret in politically correct tyrannical society.

The irony with me being a Chinese Jew is that I'm eugenic for intelligence, but my parents have a shit marriage.

I think you'd like this Tsar. It's called Reationism, but many in the same general political sphere claim themselves as Monarchists.

http://foseti.wordpress.com/

We're not allowed to have White pride because whites are dangerous. There's less to fear from minorities. Of course minorities have higher crime rates and such, but I'm talking about organization and war. Based on the past 500 years of Whites and Empire, they are the ones to fear.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

zacb wrote:Bombing our ships, wanting preemptive war, being the West's b#tch, and calling Arab people pigs.
What ships did we bomb? And who called Arab people pigs? And what kind of preemptive war are we calling for? Maybe I'm ignorant, but can you be more specific?
zacb wrote:But for every aggressive act of Jews, I could name events that Gentiles and Arabs have commited, like the holocaust, the crusades, bombing of settlements, butting into Isreali-Palestinian relations (which should be between Israel and Palestine.
I appreciate that you're at least trying to be fair, but, unless you clarify the first part, it seems like you believe the false and biased reports of anti-semitic media (the same media that can be feminist as well).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

skeptic wrote: I appreciate that you're at least trying to be fair, but, unless you clarify the first part, it seems like you believe the false and biased reports of anti-semitic media (the same media that can be feminist as well).
Anti-Semitic media? Talmudic Jews own the media. As to what the Jews have done, the entire history of the last 100 years has essentially been a series of crimes committed by Jews against Christians. Bolshevism, feminism, Hollywood, Wall Street, the Federal Reserve, the UN and such like are all part of the Jewish organized crime network. If you doubt this then look at the ethnic backgrounds of the people who founded those institutions. I bet you find a certain group to be a tad over-represented. Jews are a global version of a mafia-type crime family.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

In what way did Jews contribute to Bolshevism or feminism than non-Jews did? And, unless you provide an example of one crime against Christians, your argument has no validity.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I liked Coolidge, but he supported Women's Suffrage, so...