Is Everyone Now Pro-Gay?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Is Everyone Now Pro-Gay?

Post by zacb »

I am not trying to be rude, and I think people should be able to live the way they want, but they should respect others feelings. I don't know why, but it seems like in the past few months I have kept hearing people talking about homosexuality in a pro way, and they don't balance it out. Everyone has their rights, including Christians, but why don't they recognize this? Honestly, I think this is bullshit. If we want to legalize gay marriage, why not polygamy or other types? BS I tell you, BS!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

It's not about the people. It's about a handful of pro-gay billionaires who control politics and media
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

skeptic wrote:It's not about the people. It's about a handful of pro-gay billionaires who control politics and media
That sounds about right. I would also venture that these pro-gay billionaires have an agenda; the systematic destruction of society, which they set out to accomplish by allowing gay and lesbian couples to raise children.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Personally speaking, I simply don't care about 'em, however, as a result of *open homosexuality* becoming somewhat mainstream, I can't move to Provincetown MA (a.k.a P-town), a 1.5 hr ferry ride from downtown Boston, at the end of the Cape Cod peninsular region.

Right now, P-town is a gay enclave and thus, as a single straight guy, I can't either live or be seen there, without a woman around, or I'll be tagged. Yes, if you're a half-way decent looking guy, there's no way to avoid having men hit on you in P-town MA w/o a girlfriend. The town is split into heterosexual touristic couples and gay men, either tourists or residents.

And yes, P-town is gorgeous a New England-y town, Cape Cod Shore Natl seashore sand dunes with Atlantic ocean vistas on three sides. The gays sure picked the right outpost to set up a permanent beachhead.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

S_Parc wrote:Personally speaking, I simply don't care about 'em, however, as a result of *open homosexuality* becoming somewhat mainstream, I can't move to Provincetown MA (a.k.a P-town), a 1.5 hr ferry ride from downtown Boston, at the end of the Cape Cod peninsular region.

Right now, P-town is a gay enclave and thus, as a single straight guy, I can't either live or be seen there, without a woman around, or I'll be tagged. Yes, if you're a half-way decent looking guy, there's no way to avoid having men hit on you in P-town MA w/o a girlfriend. The town is split into heterosexual touristic couples and gay men, either tourists or residents.

And yes, P-town is gorgeous a New England-y town, Cape Cod Shore Natl seashore sand dunes with Atlantic ocean vistas on three sides. The gays sure picked the right outpost to set up a permanent beachhead.
I think you nailed it. My main objection is just how open it is. It seem slike the past few month especially have been this way. It seems like the media is going full throttle on this issue. Just anothe rreason to get out of this place.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

zacb wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Personally speaking, I simply don't care about 'em, however, as a result of *open homosexuality* becoming somewhat mainstream, I can't move to Provincetown MA (a.k.a P-town), a 1.5 hr ferry ride from downtown Boston, at the end of the Cape Cod peninsular region.

I think you nailed it. My main objection is just how open it is. It seem slike the past few month especially have been this way. It seems like the media is going full throttle on this issue. Just anothe rreason to get out of this place.
Sigh :roll:

Yeah, in order to live in my home state's most idyllic seaside outpost, I'd need to first become a millionaire & get myself a Sugar Baby female companion, so that I could enjoy P-town w/o being the weirdo outcast heterosexual male in town :roll:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

They are holding the line where Sharia is enforced and in other dictatorships. In the free world there has been a societal shift although all have not approved same sex marriage. Because of the change in attempt to lock up the future generation of voters politicians will increasingly shift. No real voters no minority rights.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

It's all a part of the ruling elite's plan of depopulation.

At least 54 percent of Americans support gay marriage.

That's why American and Canadian women are turning bisexual in droves.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maker55 wrote:It's all a part of the ruling elite's plan of depopulation.

At least 54 percent of Americans support gay marriage.

That's why American and Canadian women are turning bisexual in droves.
Yes, the Jews are imposing a death cult on the rest of us. Anything that damages society or reduces the birth rate is going to be heavily promoted.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

I really hope sharia law is applied, I want all f***ing Jews and bleeding heart social justice liberals to suffer and die a cruel death.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

About 20 years ago a lawyer friend of mine said he had a couple of lesbians for clients who told him there was an enormously widespread effort, reaching into every corner of the media and culture, to normalize homosexuality. TV, movies, newspapers, schoolrooms, etc., etc. -- everywhere partisans were positioned who saw themselves specifically helping to enact this agenda. Or so these women claimed.

I don't doubt it. You would need kind of a long perspective, such as I have, and an understanding of just how much things have changed, to realize just how incredibly successful this propaganda campaign has been. The Creel Commission and Dr. Goebbels could go to school on it.

I thought the poor homosexuals were going to be chased back into the closet in the early to mid-80s, when the AIDS epidemic made clear that sodomy was an extraordinarily efficient means of conveying deadly disease, but strangely the opposite happened. It humanized them, and made them objects of sympathy.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:About 20 years ago a lawyer friend of mine said he had a couple of lesbians for clients who told him there was an enormously widespread effort, reaching into every corner of the media and culture, to normalize homosexuality. TV, movies, newspapers, schoolrooms, etc., etc. -- everywhere partisans were positioned who saw themselves specifically helping to enact this agenda. Or so these women claimed.

I don't doubt it. You would need kind of a long perspective, such as I have, and an understanding of just how much things have changed, to realize just how incredibly successful this propaganda campaign has been. The Creel Commission and Dr. Goebbels could go to school on it.

I thought the poor homosexuals were going to be chased back into the closet in the early to mid-80s, when the AIDS epidemic made clear that sodomy was an extraordinarily efficient means of conveying deadly disease, but strangely the opposite happened. It humanized them, and made them objects of sympathy.

Consistently and historically, it is associated with a society in it's last days. There are all kinds of other minorities that outnumber gays, but gays are very very very important to a much larger agenda. Short of civil war, American society is totally doomed.

Outwest
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Only certain few are responsible enough to indulge their vices. I wouldn't judge people too harshly if they're pretty much just regular in every aspect besides the fact that they're gay. Promoting a gay culture is just...well it's just an offshoot of Feminism really. It's pretty obvious that homosexuality's a mental deviancy. It's pretty obvious that it's a harmful one too since it kills off your genetic lineage. It may have some genetic roots, yes, but it's mostly nurture.

And yes, the propaganda thing is absolutely true. Slowly normalize the behavior and most people are just too foolish to question it. Bunch of sheep.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I guess people should have a right to be gay, but at the same time, people should have a right to hate gays too. Why should they take away the right to hate gays, while preserving the right to be gay? That doesn't make sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Return to “General Discussions”