Video: Global Dating 101 Date-a-nomics, MUST SEE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Video: Global Dating 101 Date-a-nomics, MUST SEE!

Post by Winston »

Here is a great video presentation by one of my competitors, Dan De La Cruz, that explains the dateanomics of Global Dating in an easy to understand format. Very educational and makes a lot of sense. MUST SEE!

Last edited by Winston on October 12th, 2012, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just checked it out, it's great and it makes sense!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video - Global Dating 101 Date-a-nomics, MUST SEE!

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:Here is a great video presentation by one of my competitors, Dan De La Cruz, that explains the dateanomics of Global Dating in an easy to understand format. Very educational and makes a lot of sense. MUST SEE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0YPMfy9BUQ
Any reason why he's your competitor???
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The working class millionaire of Silicon Valley, a guy like that would not have the good options as far as women go in Sunnyvale, his home. Socially he is expected to grovel and local women will treat him like crap. That's his reality. But he has a non politically correct option. The reality is the working class millionaire guy is drastically undervalued by local women. This is unlikely to change.

Businesses seek the most cost effective locations as far as risk, labor and materials goes. And the working class millionaire guy has global options too. All he has to do is experience this very big difference. Local women will try to shame him otherwise as they will try to serve their self interest. Local women will be jealous of his happiness. If the working class millionaire approaches women from a position of quality, risk and cost he will find a vast improvement is possible.