Awakening from sleep in the morning

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Awakening from sleep in the morning

Post by Tsar »

Everyone knows that in America and the Anglosphere that women are feminists, unaffectionate, bitchy, angry, and usually do not do much for their man in the mornings. Most would have no problem yelling at him in the morning or complaining about him.

When I'm finally in a relationship with a foreign girl this is how I would love to be awakened in the morning. I'm positive that most foreign girls are this affectionate.

gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

It can and will happen. Book the flight and take the first step towards your dream. Do it and report back to us with your experiences.

"I think, therefore, I am" - Descartes
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

That from someone's deviantart? It reminds me of the comic Blankets.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:That from someone's deviantart? It reminds me of the comic Blankets.
I don't know the image's origin, I found it on a girl's VK Profile while browsing. It wasn't her artwork, it was one she posted because she liked it. I think it reflects her affectionate nature and warm personality.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

It pains me to look at that picture knowing that I will never experience it. :cry:

I am trapped in a country full of women that would rather kneel down to lick the shit off somebody's boots than show that kind of love and affection to a man.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

clowny wrote:It pains me to look at that picture knowing that I will never experience it. :cry:

I am trapped in a country full of women that would rather kneel down to lick the shit off somebody's boots than show that kind of love and affection to a man.
I feel the same way. I'm also trapped in a country full of women that are undesirable, feminist, angry, unaffectionate, and slutty. The only difference is when I look at the picture, I imagine myself in the future with a beautiful young foreign bride showing me that kind of love and affection. It would make awakening in the morning happy and uplifting.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Awakening from sleep in the morning

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Tsar wrote:When I'm finally in a relationship with a foreign girl this is how I would love to be awakened in the morning. I'm positive that most foreign girls are this affectionate.

I hope the best for you, brother. Just be sure to avoid the western countries, also avoid any continent with the word "America" in it, and your true foreign babe is waiting for you!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.