Men's Health Nailed It!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Men's Health Nailed It!

Post by zacb »

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

"Modern love" is a waste of time and so is the modern woman. In the end, all your cute little insights into oblivion will do nothing to help women come to their collective senses.

Why waste your time on such a fallible creature? She doesn't care what you think because they are taught that they are princesses and are never wrong.

Why waste your time on trying to make her happy when she doesn't even know what that is? Why try to communicate with her when she isn't open to what you want to say? All that matters to her is that HER will is done and that yours is broken.

The truth is that women are more influenced by their friends than by you. If her friends are getting married she will want to. If her friends are having babies, she will want one. And, what's really cause for alarm, is if her friends are getting divorced, she's very open to that suggestion too.

The bottom line is women are herd animals. They go to the restroom together and even have coordinating menstral cycles when spending alot of time together. It's a sad state of affairs, but they are what they are.

On the other hand, you are a man. You are the rock they lean on. You are their portable ATM machine. You are their attack-dog. You are their sperm donor, royal guard, life insurance policy, scape-goat, whipping post, shrink, and favorite accessory. Now, if you think that sounds rather parasitic then your eyes are starting to open.

In time, your woman will probably replace you with a newer model because we all know how much women like to shop around and look for the best deals, but as long as you prove to be her best prospect or only prospect, you are safe...at least for now.

Good luck, guys and play it smart. I'll leave you with one last truth: Studies show that single men may not live as long as married men, BUT married men are more willing to die.

Read more: http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/intol ... z2OIARx0eb
I am afraid this guy is right.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I think that loving any Anglo women or Western Women is a waste and pointless.

A few times while on campus I walk by or see the very rare 8.5/10, 9/10, or 9.5/10 American girls. They do catch my attention but I remind myself that they are either sluts, binge drinkers, entitled, drama queen, pompous, and would not even pay any attention to me. They could also have many of the more subtle feminist traits. So I turn my head to ignore them and walk right by them. There was one time last fall that I saw a 10/10 American girl on the college campus while I was using a computer in the library. I never saw any American girl that beautiful, I think she was a freshman directly out of high school. I became extremely down for awhile after I saw her because if I was abroad I know I would have a chance with 8s, 9s, and 10s.

50% of the girls on my campus are mildly-very, overweight or obese. Of the remaining 50% of possible girls, about 75% rank below a 7. Therefore the 7s and above compose an estimated 12.5% of population of girls. The older the girls the less open and more clickish they are. Taking into account the population of female students, an estimated 6% of the campus population are 7 and above females. The northeast is horrible when it comes to attractive girls, healthy girls, and the quality of girls.

Most American girls, especially the attractive ones, don't want relationships. They want to hook up, have open relationships, don't want commitment, and they want to be sluts. Most Americans girls are independent and don't know how to love. They only know how to be whores and pompous entitlement queens.

http://www.helium.com/items/390769-reas ... eign-women
Last edited by Tsar on March 22nd, 2013, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Tsar wrote:I think that loving any Anglo women or Western Women is a waste and pointless.

A few times while on campus I walk by or see the very rare 8.5/10, 9/10, or 9.5/10 American girls. They do catch my attention but I remind myself that they are either sluts, binge drinkers, entitled, drama queen, pompous, and would not even pay any attention to me. They could also have many of the more subtle feminist traits. So I turn my head to ignore them and walk right by them. There was one time last fall that I saw a 10/10 American girl on the college campus while I was using a computer in the library. I never saw any American girl that beautiful, I think she was a freshman directly out of high school. I became extremely down for awhile after I saw her because if I was abroad I know I would have a chance with 8s, 9s, and 10s.

50% of the girls on my campus are mildly-very, overweight or obese. Of the remaining 50% of possible girls, about 75% rank below a 7. Therefore the 7s and above compose an estimated 12.5% of population of girls. The older the girls the less open and more clickish they are. Taking into account the population of female students, an estimated 6% of the campus population is 7 and above. The northeast is horrible when it comes to attractive girls, healthy girls, and the quality of girls.

Most American girls, especially the attractive ones, don't want relationships. They want to hook up, have open relationships, don't want commitment, and they want to be sluts. Most Americans girls are independent and don't know how to love. They only know how to be whores and pompous entitlement queens.

http://www.helium.com/items/390769-reas ... eign-women
I agree. And when you probe, either through just listening, or checking social media pages, most of them are single. But everywhere else it is the opposite. Can't wait until I get some money up and get out of college.