Is Everyone Now Pro-Gay?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I hate poser gays. People who are only gay, because of psychological trauma, like sexual abuse from uncles or something. Those people aren't gay, just confused. They need help. ;) I know a couple of people who are POSERS.

Regular gays, you know, the people who carry on same-sex relationships, but DON'T yell at the entire world everyday, telling them they're gay and just act like normal? Those people are totally cool, and very nice to talk to. The current president is one of these types. ;)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

C.J. wrote:I hate poser gays. People who are only gay, because of psychological trauma, like sexual abuse from uncles or something. Those people aren't gay, just confused. They need help. ;) I know a couple of people who are POSERS.

Regular gays, you know, the people who carry on same-sex relationships, but DON'T yell at the entire world everyday, telling them they're gay and just act like normal? Those people are totally cool, and very nice to talk to. The current president is one of these types. ;)
My late uncle Jimmy whom was half Puerto Rican straight from Puerto Rico was a regular gay. He didn't ensue drama, and carried himself like a straight man in public. He had a lot of respect for me and vice-versa. I detest fa.ggots: whom happen to be drama queens, drag queens, snitches, and just on dumb n****sh.it.

One thing though: I never had my a.ss whooped by a gay nor a fa.g before. That'll be the day! Ha!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I got nothing against gays unless they are of the mangina/white knight variety who refuse to see any wrong done by females. Gay males are often coined as "immoral" or "inhumane", but even the average gay dude is more humane than a modern day woman. Why attack homosexuality when all the problems of the world would be solved if we destroy women's rights instead?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

If it weren't for women's rights, there would be no gay rights.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I got nothing against gays unless they are of the mangina/white knight variety who refuse to see any wrong done by females. Gay males are often coined as "immoral" or "inhumane", but even the average gay dude is more humane than a modern day woman. Why attack homosexuality when all the problems of the world would be solved if we destroy women's rights instead?
I am not so much angry at them (even though I disagree with their ideas), but how some shove it in your face with gay pride and stupid crap like that. I am all for freedom of expression, but seriously. Would you like to see someone in their most intimate moments, gay or not, making out in public? I respect their opinion, but please just don't cram it down my throat.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

zacb wrote:I am all for freedom of expression, but seriously. Would you like to see someone in their most intimate moments, gay or not, making out in public? I respect their opinion, but please just don't cram it down my throat.
Here's an idea, instead of making this an academic argument, how about this ... let's have forum members, spend a couple of weeks in Provincetown MA without a female companion. In other words, go it alone, and soak up the scenario.

The idea is to see how normal heterosexual men react, in a town which is openly gay and embracing of the gay lifestyle. Chances are, many will get sick of it, within the 1st week & be tired of men hitting on them.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Because HATE is a strong word, overused and not adhered too very often.

To simplistic as well...

Look, I bet none of you know anybody that's Gay. I do....

I don't have a problem with it, they are entitled to the same miserable marriage bonds that everybody else can enjoy.

I'll say it again.... This all or nothing attitude in America is the straw that broke the camels back. I can't stand it anymore, so the OP's reasoning is super wacky, if gays getting married is legal, then they should allow all other forms of alternative marriages.

That is a serious lack of intelligence. Society has made those other alternatives UNACCEPTABLE AT ALL LEVELS. If you can't handle that, RELOCATE.

There's a few Muslim Brotherhood controlled countries that would welcome you with open arms, you sad sack, poor excuse for a human being and a typical White man, everything is a threat = NOT.

You created this mess NOW YOU and your other corny White brothers FIX IT.

But you won't, you come on here and WHINE.

Nevermind, you'll never amount to anything anyway.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Everyone Now Pro-Gay?

Post by jamesbond »

This woman is a lesbian and she talks about how the gay community is very narrow minded and very cliquish even towards other gay people!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I think it's because, for one thing, it's currently trendy. Another thing is that there seems to be a "warping" effect with a lot of things. Food, medicine, police, school, various stuff with "infrastructure"- a lot of it's the opposite direction. Food, medicine, school, police- whatever. It's like if the Joker from The Dark Knight started organizing things.

Of course, I figure someone might just be attracted to their own gender without being like that, but it seems that the idea is to have a "blood puming backward" situation. I don't know the exact phrasing for all this & there are a lot of ways to do things that ARE variations but AREN'T like that, but there's a running theme of "reversifying" or something like that as a pervasive thing- at least in America.

Maybe it's the concept of "a house divided against itself can not stand"? That these things are an attempt at dividing the "house" against itself? Either way, I've noticed a general "vitiating influence" as time has past. Like the idea of a melting pot: whatever kind of metal, whatever the condition, whatever the shape- the effort is to melt it down. Nullification, basically.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:This woman is a lesbian and she talks about how the gay community is very narrow minded and very cliquish even towards other gay people!
Yes, and this only hits part of the iceberg.

As you know, Mel was born a lesbian, and was a part of that so-called LGBT community during school, until she'd also realized that the vocal ones were a bunch of self-absorbed narcissists and whack jobs. And finally, she'd enough of fellow lesbians and their lifelong victim issues.

Thus, we're together today. In the end, a hetero guy is better.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zacb wrote:I am not trying to be rude, and I think people should be able to live the way they want, but they should respect others feelings. I don't know why, but it seems like in the past few months I have kept hearing people talking about homosexuality in a pro way, and they don't balance it out. Everyone has their rights, including Christians, but why don't they recognize this? Honestly, I think this is bullshit. If we want to legalize gay marriage, why not polygamy or other types? BS I tell you, BS!

The end result of so called progressive liberalism...fags a$$es have become the sacred icon of liberal politics.
Now we are all supposed to worship at the altar of the sacred butthole.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by travelsouth »

Winston wrote:I guess people should have a right to be gay, but at the same time, people should have a right to hate gays too. Why should they take away the right to hate gays, while preserving the right to be gay? That doesn't make sense.
A right to "hate" gays? Why? So they are a small group with a chemical difference from you that attracts them to cock? So what?

So what if a billionaire or a liberal media outlet supports it? It makes no difference to me. I've been with a bi girl that's gotten me chicks, but I wouldn't seriously date a bi girl.

I would imagine only guys staring failure in the face want to reach for things like gay dudes to get all worked up about. If you are traveling and dating decent women you don't give a damn about this crap.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I think all members of modern culture should be gay and never reproduce so that they will be gone in a generation.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

fschmidt wrote:I think all members of modern culture should be gay and never reproduce so that they will be gone in a generation.
Wishful thinking, lol. And also, your mention of reproduction is what is at the core of this issue. Gay people nowadays CAN reproduce and activeley do so on an increasingly larger scale. Lesbian couples get a sperm donor and get pregnant. Gays get surrogate mothers or use adoption. If you raise your children in the modern Western world, there is a very high probability of them having a kid in their class who has two mothers or two fathers... so they are exposed, both in real life and on the media, TV and movies, to the phenomenon of homosexuality from a young age. Not to mention the kids of gay parents themselves, who will naturally be open to it.

It's not a battle that can be won at this point; you already lost.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Return to “General Discussions”