Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Post by djfourmoney »

http://expatwisdom.com/wp-content/uploa ... e-usa1.mp3

In much of Central America, you can live on $500 a month until you can figure sh*t out.

$1500 for three months, that's $200 more than what the average family of four lives on in certain countries.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

True. Right now I am working towards the 500 mark. After that, I plan on visiting Davao.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

I don't need any of this advice in this thread as it doesn't even apply to my situation.

I put a lot of energy towards providing resources for those who need help on here.

That's why I constantly post books and provide information on businesses and finance.

I never make any excuses on here.

I'm one of the few positive people on HA.

Some of you are mistaken as to why I'm even on HA.

I'm not here to get help, I'm here to keep myself updated on certain aspects of the world and other peoples' views on them.

I'm not even on here to get help with women.

I don't need advice about women.

I've known about Winston's website since 2006.
Last edited by Maker55 on March 24th, 2013, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Maker55 wrote:I don't need any of this advice in this thread as it doesn't even apply to my situation.

I put a lot of energy towards providing resources for those who need help on here.

That's why I constantly post books and provide information on businesses.

I'm not here to get help, I'm here to keep myself updated on certain aspects of the world and other peoples' views on them.

It's appreciated.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:I don't need any of this advice in this thread as it doesn't even apply to my situation.

It's appreciated.
Second that. BTW, what page are you on Real Estate 101? I just finished it, and it was a pretty good book.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

zacb wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:

It's appreciated.
Second that. BTW, what page are you on Real Estate 101? I just finished it, and it was a pretty good book.
I'm a little past the middle. It's a great book and it makes you think more deeply about real estate and the great thing is that you can apply this to foreign real estate as well.

I'm reading a number of Donald Trump's books right now. I've read four Robert Kiyosaki books so far.

These days you need to focus on business and investing especially as fiat currencies continue to lose their purchasing power.

What I'm doing with myself right now is I'm managing my two online businesses and trying to get funding from angel investors because I've been submitting business plans to angel investors for the past few weeks.

Hopefully, I will get a positive response from them.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Post by zacb »

Ghost wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:http://expatwisdom.com/wp-content/uploa ... e-usa1.mp3

In much of Central America, you can live on $500 a month until you can figure sh*t out.

$1500 for three months, that's $200 more than what the average family of four lives on in certain countries.
I think this is a great idea. No need to be rich. A man can live a minimalist life in the U.S. on $6000-$8000 a year even. I had saved money at a shitty job and even I could do this. Heck, throw in savings, freelance writing online, and something else like teaching English online or doing some jobs in your new country of residence and even poor guys could live quite decently I think. It would take effort, sure, but everything worth doing does.

After Asia, I think I will be setting my sights on Latin America.
What do you think of LatAm? Do you think it is only good for a certain demographic?