Douche bag RooshV gets interviewed by Washington Times blog

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Douche bag RooshV gets interviewed by Washington Times blog

Post by ***JP*** »

Here's an interview he did on the Washington Times blog. I myself think RooshV is a douche bag but this interview was pretty good and it does point out the dating problems here in America.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... american-/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Douche bag RooshV get's interviewed by Washington times

Post by jamesbond »

***JP*** wrote:Here's an interview he did on the Washington times blog. I myself think RooshV is a douche bag but this interview was pretty good and it does point out the dating problems here in America.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... american-/
Yeah, Roosh does understand the horrible dating scene here in the USA. I was just on his youtube page a little while ago watching some of his videos and hit the nail on the head with feminism and American women.

I like how he says, growing up in America and the incredibly competitive dating scene for men, actually helped him overseas when he realized just how easier it was to pick up women in eastern Europe.

He has to tone down his pickup skills in eastern Europe as you don't need to come as strong to women over there as you do in the US.

He apparently really likes Poland and the girls in Poland sound very feminine and easy to meet. It sounds like he grew up in Washington DC, where he says the women are absolutely feminists to the core. I went to his website and he said the bars in DC are horrible for men. Men outnumber women 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 at bars in Washington DC according to Roosh.

Roosh said the competition to get good looking women in the US is off the charts. You really need to bring your "A" game when you are trying to meet women in the USA. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Here's another interview he did for the washington post forum where feminists pretty much blow up on him. I'm actually surprised how the washington times is taking the time to interview and do blogs about the current situation in America.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... -left-men/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Great stuff from Roosh. Check out all the angry comments from some women--and even from some men--in the second JP link, LOL. Still a lot of brain dead Americans from what I can see, unfortunately....
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

zboy1 wrote:Great stuff from Roosh. Check out all the angry comments from some women--and even from some men--in the second JP link, LOL. Still a lot of brain dead Americans from what I can see, unfortunately....
It is something to laugh about cause everyday it shows how ignorant and how primitive AW really are. LOL
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

His answers are superficial at best and why the hell is he interviewed in the first place ? It's not like he lives a happily married life abroad.

We all know dating in North America sucks, that's why we're on this website in the first place.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

***JP*** wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Great stuff from Roosh. Check out all the angry comments from some women--and even from some men--in the second JP link, LOL. Still a lot of brain dead Americans from what I can see, unfortunately....
It is something to laugh about cause everyday it shows how ignorant and how primitive AW really are. LOL
They really are. I was watching some videos last night about how women say that men are only good for money. They said that it is completely ok to only date men with money and perfectly ok to use them for it because it's pay back for all the years before women had equal rights.

That's the problem with American women, they get their equal rights but now they want this so called "revenge" and can't get over the past. But in the past, men were always the breadwinners anyway, fulfilling their roles as a man while the women fulfilled their roles as a woman. This is no longer the case. Ask a woman if she cooks and cleans and she'll flip out on you calling you a slave driver.

The dating scene in America is nothing but a war between man and woman. It's just a waste of time and gets you nowhere. It's a battle not worth getting into and you will lose because of the rigged system we have in place. These cunt bags know this and have no problem to use it against you.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote:I was watching some videos last night about how women say that men are only good for money. They said that it is completely ok to only date men with money and perfectly ok to use them for it because it's pay back for all the years before women had equal rights.

That's the problem with American women, they get their equal rights but now they want this so called "revenge" and can't get over the past. But in the past, men were always the breadwinners anyway, fulfilling their roles as a man while the women fulfilled their roles as a woman. This is no longer the case. Ask a woman if she cooks and cleans and she'll flip out on you calling you a slave driver.

The dating scene in America is nothing but a war between man and woman. It's just a waste of time and gets you nowhere. It's a battle not worth getting into and you will lose because of the rigged system we have in place. These c**t bags know this and have no problem to use it against you.
This is why I avoid American women like the plague. Why even try to get into a relationship with them? The US has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.

I am saving my love, money and semen for foreign women only! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:I was watching some videos last night about how women say that men are only good for money. They said that it is completely ok to only date men with money and perfectly ok to use them for it because it's pay back for all the years before women had equal rights.

The dating scene in America is nothing but a war between man and woman. It's just a waste of time and gets you nowhere. It's a battle not worth getting into and you will lose because of the rigged system we have in place. These c**t bags know this and have no problem to use it against you.
This is why I avoid American women like the plague. Why even try to get into a relationship with them? The US has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.

I am saving my love, money and semen for foreign women only! :D
Same here bro, hahah. I was out the other day with 2 of my friends. I arrived at a spot and was waiting for them to show up to meet me. These 2 chics were sitting alone. Surprisingly they both waved and said hello to me and initiated conversation. So I went over there to talk to them and we all decided to sit with them having food and stuff. They were cool chics and one of them happened to know one of my friends that arrived. In terms of looks, I'd say they were probably like an 8/9. I remember at one point, both girls were replying to some text messages and my friend says "what are you girls doing over there, flirting with boys?". The girl responds "haha, hell no, we never do, we don't have time for that shit". LOL. As soon as I heard that, I was pretty much rolling my eyes and thinking to myself "another typical AW" lol. I didn't bother to try to flirt or do anything. Oh and they paid the bill for the food themselves. We pretty much were eating their food :D We weren't manginas and didn't offer to pay their meals either. :D
You want equality, there you go, pay for my meals bitch :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. If you all agree with what RooshV says, then why do you think he's a douche bag? Shouldn't he be your bro too?

The guy seems smart and aware in his videos. But he doesn't seem very open, fun or sociable to be around. I wonder if he has any real friends, or what it's like to be around him. Something about him seems a little cold. He doesn't seem lively, passionate or full of life and enthusiasm.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Winston, didn't RooshV banned you from his forum?