When people ask you if you have a girlfriend...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: When people ask you if you have a girlfriend...

Post by OutWest »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote: Sometimes it's like these forums are watching my daily life and creating threads about things that recently happened to me. I, too, was asked by a woman if I have a girlfriend, and when I told her no, she gave me the same, frightened "why not??" reaction. Of course, the bitch who asked me this already has a boyfriend and has no interest in me.
Ah...the neurotic duplicity of the American female. In SE Asia and Latin America it is much more honest.
If a woman asks, it is an expression of interest on her part or for someone she knows who is eligible.
But this happened yesterday, and I live in Latin America.

m I would still not read into it too much...possible curiosity or perhaps surprise...? Unless you live in Argentina...LOL
Then she just might be a b!tch.
That's funny because the Argentina women I've met were also bitches as well, LOL. I'm still trying to understand why people mistake Latin America for a hotspot of good women. I guess some guys think that desperate attention from fat married whores pushing 40 is a good deal..
I thank my stars everyday that I didn't come here for the blimps --err "women".

Well...the voice of experience ...there are some very pretty Argentine women...but when you factor in the likely b!tch personality, the country is a big fat ZERO for women. I think it is as bad or even worse than the USA in that regard.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

E_Irizarry wrote:And you live in Mexico, which is adjacent to the U.S. of Gay and you're Chicago'esque Black. You are in the wrong region for courting women outside of the P4P circuit. You cannot represent Mexico on this board with a broad yardstick, All_That_Is_man.

Again, Falcon was treated better because his Spanish is better than yours (he proved himself on here), and Mexicans are more keen on Asian men.
All_That_Is_Man...if you are fat, then regardless of race and color-complexion, forget about it....that would be your main problem.

Furthermore, if your problem is because of your color-complexed exterior, then since it seems like you want to stay in Mexico, make your bread there, let it ferment in letting the dough rise, and take the baked product and spend it in the DR or Cuba while on vacation and return to MX to your job! (Cuba is practically next door and has not been affected by color complexes and feminism to an incorrigible degree).

I'm cool with you, but this wimpy "I'm in Mexico and they are just like their American counterparts" is pro ad nauseum at this point.

I was in Peru...it only showed me love via proxy of its food and NOTHING ELSE. I took the f.uck off for Ecuador, and it was wayyy better than Peru like night and day.

Mexico doesn't rule of the Philippines anymore so their ignorance isn't as existent as the Amero-ignorance that somewhat still exists in the Philippines.

Get your mind and money right, guy. X favor. Lo insisto.
I would believe what All_That_Is_Man says about south american women, because he has a wealth of first-hand experience with them. If I hadn't dealt with polish women first-hand, I would have believed the manginas on this site who are promoting the fallacy that polish women are great. Fortunately for me, I know they're f***ing bitches because I have first-hand experience.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:Yeah, when I didn't have a gf they treated me like a freak. They also think it's weird that I've never been married at age 44. For some reason it's better to have a failed marriage or two under your belt than to have avoided marriage altogether.
I have noticed this too. For some reason in America, women will respect you more if you are divorced than if you are single and have never been married.

I guess for women in the US, it's better for a man to have a failed marriage or two under his belt than to have never been married at all.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutWest wrote: Ah...the neurotic duplicity of the American female. In SE Asia and Latin America it is much more honest.
If a woman asks, it is an expression of interest on her part or for someone she knows who is eligible.
But this happened yesterday, and I live in Latin America.

m I would still not read into it too much...possible curiosity or perhaps surprise...? Unless you live in Argentina...LOL
That's funny because the Argentina women I've met were also bitches as well, LOL. I'm still trying to understand why people mistake Latin America for a hotspot of good women. I guess some guys think that desperate attention from fat married whores pushing 40 is a good deal..

Well...the voice of experience ...there are some very pretty Argentine women...but when you factor in the likely b!tch personality, the country is a big fat ZERO for women. I think it is as bad or even worse than the USA in that regard.
It's a giant red pill to swallow, but most foreign women are still ¢unts, or even worse than American females. Winnie lied. On the other hand, even Winnie, the founder of this site, will tell you that most foreign women he met (especially in Asia, of all places) are worse than American women. Winnie sold us a lie that women are totally logical and moral beings who are madly in love with U.S. men for their personality (not their money) once you leave English-speaking countries. Haha! We're all suckers in that regard. Again, I still have faith for eastern Europe and southeast Asia though; until I go there. But the idea of travel for me is not to find a girlfriend, so I prepared to get more reactions from idiots of the female kind when I tell them I am allergic to getting lied to and robbed by a criminal with a vag!na --err "I'm happily single".
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

clowny wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:And you live in Mexico, which is adjacent to the U.S. of Gay and you're Chicago'esque Black. You are in the wrong region for courting women outside of the P4P circuit. You cannot represent Mexico on this board with a broad yardstick, All_That_Is_man.

Again, Falcon was treated better because his Spanish is better than yours (he proved himself on here), and Mexicans are more keen on Asian men.
All_That_Is_Man...if you are fat, then regardless of race and color-complexion, forget about it....that would be your main problem.

Furthermore, if your problem is because of your color-complexed exterior, then since it seems like you want to stay in Mexico, make your bread there, let it ferment in letting the dough rise, and take the baked product and spend it in the DR or Cuba while on vacation and return to MX to your job! (Cuba is practically next door and has not been affected by color complexes and feminism to an incorrigible degree).

I'm cool with you, but this wimpy "I'm in Mexico and they are just like their American counterparts" is pro ad nauseum at this point.

I was in Peru...it only showed me love via proxy of its food and NOTHING ELSE. I took the f.uck off for Ecuador, and it was wayyy better than Peru like night and day.

Mexico doesn't rule of the Philippines anymore so their ignorance isn't as existent as the Amero-ignorance that somewhat still exists in the Philippines.

Get your mind and money right, guy. X favor. Lo insisto.
I would believe what All_That_Is_Man says about south american women, because he has a wealth of first-hand experience with them. If I hadn't dealt with polish women first-hand, I would have believed the manginas on this site who are promoting the fallacy that polish women are great. Fortunately for me, I know they're f***ing bitches because I have first-hand experience.
Now I have met numerous South American women, however I have not met them in South America yet. Still it would make no difference, because that's like saying "American women are marriage material in the U.S.", or that "Australian women are not b!tches when they're in Australia, only when they come to North America". Puh-leeez! Lies, lies, lies, Happier Abroad. This is why the MGTOW crowd have waken up and realized that AWALT, and there is no magical female today who thinks like a man, acts like a submissive feminine sex goddess, and has no interest in money or robbing you for it. The sooner we realize this, the sooner Happier Abroad won't be coined as a pu$y-begging, whoremongering site for wannabe PUA simps seeking desperate prost!tutes (with Winnie as the mascot...).

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Well women today don't care for us men. Its all buy this and buy that and find a man that's rich. Don't think for a moment that any women has any affection for us. The female mind is material based and not spiritual. Love means nothing to them. That's why they bang 100 men and don't think for a moment about the guy but go to the next (maybe hes rich). Drugs or none, they hate us. That's why they only can point out us men as bad and not reflect on themselves . Sadly modern women are a joke and an abomination.

The problem is some beta as f**k males will get married to a woman with children and not have children together. So they end up raising some other man's child, spending all their money, time, resources, and energy into raising a child who isn't even their own.

It can only stop when women stop seeing men as 'the enemy'. Sometimes I even wish Sharia law was passed throughout all of America just so they can f**k themselves over. They can't be complaining now when their head is chopped off by some angry Islamist. f**k America and f**k this gay earth.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Since my Brazilian ex-GF and I broke up, I haven't dated once, at home.

Since I'm "socially gay" but physically heterosexual, I always need an excuse at to why I'm not with a women.

Thus, I use the "I'm between relationships routine" or the one where she's working/living in Hartford, Providence, New Hampshire, Vermont, and thus, not in town :wink:

All and all, it works because I have zero desperation on my face which indicates to the useless people around me, that I'm content and taken.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote: But this happened yesterday, and I live in Latin America.

It's a giant red pill to swallow, but most foreign women are still ¢unts, or even worse than American females. Winnie lied. On the other hand, even Winnie, the founder of this site, will tell you that most foreign women he met (especially in Asia, of all places) are worse than American women. Winnie sold us a lie that women are totally logical and moral beings who are madly in love with U.S. men for their personality (not their money) once you leave English-speaking countries. Haha! We're all suckers in that regard. Again, I still have faith for eastern Europe and southeast Asia though; until I go there. But the idea of travel for me is not to find a girlfriend, so I prepared to get more reactions from idiots of the female kind when I tell them I am allergic to getting lied to and robbed by a criminal with a vag!na --err "I'm happily single".
Well I am married here to a lovely 25 year-old filipina who is all around a very good person and a devoted wife.
Maybe I just got lucky...but I know of others who have done well also.

Outwest
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Well I am married here to a lovely 25 year-old filipina who is all around a very good person and a devoted wife.

Outwest
Good for you, brother, and I really hope she stays that way, especially since most women turn into vigilant, money-obsessed misandrists the day they turn 25 and throughout the rest of their natural lives thereafter. If there ARE real women still left on this planet, I have no doubt that they reside in Europe and Asia exclusively. Good for you, Outwest, for finding a devoted wife from southeast Asia.

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:even Winnie, the founder of this site, will tell you that most foreign women he met (especially in Asia, of all places) are worse than American women.
Well I won't believe that unless I hear it from Winston himself. I know Winston doesn't have a high opinion of taiwanese women (or taiwanese people in general) but he has spoken highly of phillipino women and all different types of european women.

I'm not sure if you're trolling us when you say that non-WW are even worse than WW. What is true is that both western and non-western women are going to be problematic in their own ways. Chinese women for example, are overall better behaved and more feminine than western women, but they are very greedy and will always be trying to extract money from you. Yes, all women want your money, but chinese women make no attempt to be discreet about it, they are very upfront and blatant about trying to get money from you and will make you feel like a walking ATM. But I would personally rather deal with that, than deal with the screaming, nagging, psychotic behaviour of a western woman.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

clowny wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:even Winnie, the founder of this site, will tell you that most foreign women he met (especially in Asia, of all places) are worse than American women.
Well I won't believe that unless I hear it from Winston himself. I know Winston doesn't have a high opinion of taiwanese women (or taiwanese people in general) but he has spoken highly of phillipino women and all different types of european women.

I'm not sure if you're trolling us when you say that non-WW are even worse than WW. What is true is that both western and non-western women are going to be problematic in their own ways. Chinese women for example, are overall better behaved and more feminine than western women, but they are very greedy and will always be trying to extract money from you. Yes, all women want your money, but chinese women make no attempt to be discreet about it, they are very upfront and blatant about trying to get money from you and will make you feel like a walking ATM. But I would personally rather deal with that, than deal with the screaming, nagging, psychotic behaviour of a western woman.
I never said that non-WW are worse than WW in general. I said that many men on these forums who actually got off the computer and traveled to a different country have actually found the women in that country to be as bad or worse than women in the United States. Spain was mentioned, Mexico was mentioned, Argentina was mentioned (perhaps Latina/Hispanic women are being exposed for the feminazis they are), even Sweden was mentioned. And your quote above in bold should be a red pill to everyone on these forums.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutWest wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Outwest
Good for you, brother, and I really hope she stays that way, especially since most women turn into vigilant, money-obsessed misandrists the day they turn 25 and throughout the rest of their natural lives thereafter. If there ARE real women still left on this planet, I have no doubt that they reside in Europe and Asia exclusively. Good for you, Outwest, for finding a devoted wife from southeast Asia.[/quote]

I think you hit on it...my wife is not FROM SE Asia...we live SE Asia. I see how her mother is...
and really, she has been a EXCELLENT example to her daughter.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Hero wrote:Yeah, when I didn't have a gf they treated me like a freak. They also think it's weird that I've never been married at age 44. For some reason it's better to have a failed marriage or two under your belt than to have avoided marriage altogether.
No mystery there ...
44 with a marriage or two under the belt == willing to be a provider and at least 1 or 2 woman saw potential.

44 and never been married == either not willing or not able to be a provider.

Your ACTUAL reasons for not having been shackled ... er ... married by 44 are not relevant, unless you're "able, but not willing" and can be manipulated into "willing".
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Folks ... my advice, just lie about this one.

Tell ppl that if you're either between relationships or that your GF is out of town. Here's why, you appear *mainstream* normal and then, you can use that situation to network for business or a job.

Realize this, even society's manginas need to find work. And thus, there's nothing wrong in stealth-ing as one, for the sake of business. Remember President Coolidge's saying, the business of America is business.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:Folks ... my advice, just lie about this one.

Tell ppl that if you're either between relationships or that your GF is out of town. Here's why, you appear *mainstream* normal and then, you can use that situation to network for business or a job.

Realize this, even society's manginas need to find work. And thus, there's nothing wrong in stealth-ing as one, for the sake of business. Remember President Coolidge's saying, the business of America is business.
I've seen some manosphere blogs that indicate wearing a band is also helpful in landing jobs even though nothing may be said about the band itself. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything