Do you think women get noticeably more desperate with age?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Do you think women get noticeably more desperate with age?

Post by clowny »

I have noticed that women basically seem to get more desperate as they age, and in their desperation they will often go for younger guys. This is what I've observed through my interactions with women while out and about.

I think there's a few reasons as to why this happens. Women who are about 35 and older, obviously have a much harder time trying to meet single men in their own age group. After a while, single women over 35 are bound to discover that most men of similar age are already settled down (read: married with kids). Many of the available men will have an ex-wife and children in the picture. They're also more likely to be overweight, and perhaps not as virile as a younger man. Thus, younger men are a prime target for these over-the-hill women, as they don't have the trappings of middle-age, and they're probably a better option for no-strings-attached sex.

Now the next part of the equation is prostitution. Sex is something that a man can buy over the counter. He can walk into a shop (a brothel) where they sell sex in exchange for cash, just like all other goods and services. It's not quite the same for women. They don't have this easy option. When a single woman wants to have sex, she basically has to go through a routine of getting dressed up and made-up, and going out to a place where there is men to be found, and trying to prompt them to approach her. Now the thing is, this routine is much EASIER for a younger woman. The older women are not as sexually appealing as they once were, and the pool of available men their own age has shrunk considerably.

Throw all these things together, and you have a situation where older women are trying to pursue younger men. When I was in my early 20's I had a woman in her 40's trying to pursue me. Women who are considerably older than me, and obviously wanting sex, seem to give off blatant signals of interest, and sometimes even force you into a situation where you have to talk to them. Younger women don't seem to do this; they tend to have a much more carefree attitude about men. The younger women usually just dress like sluts, get drunk, dance around and count on the fact that guys will hit on them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Of course they become more desperate because they become sexually invisible to the "alpha" dirtbags who have previously been using them as dumpsters and so have to expand their search to get sex.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

At that age, they're all used up and have very little value for any man. But unfortunately you still have manginas giving in to them and these cunt rags still feel entitled. By the time they're at that age, they most likely are single moms looking for a sucker to be the daddy for their brats. The sad thing is that more likely than not, they still end up finding a mangina to scam. They just have to put a little extra effort than before because they're used up, expired, and rotting.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Thanks for the laugh!

Post by buddy77 »

Marklambo:

"...theyre used up, expired and rotting". Lol!!!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Thanks for the laugh!

Post by marklambo »

buddy77 wrote:Marklambo:

"...theyre used up, expired and rotting". Lol!!!
lol hahaha, it's so true though :lol:
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

My female doctor says it best;
"For women -- over 30 it's all downhill". Her EXACT words.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Is this what you mean?

Post by buddy77 »

When you guys keep talking about all this "old cheese, expired" etc... Is it in refrence to the fact that older women are more prone to yeast infections?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

How about this question

Do you think MEN get noticeably more desperate with age?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

you guys dont get it,
women still have it eeasier, makes no difference if they are 20, 30 or 40 or 50

40-50 yo women can always get young cock, men cant unless he goes to brothel and pays for it...but theres big difference, women will get validated and receive ego boost by being able to pull all these young studs whereas 40 yo dude will only get p***y if he directly pays for it, no attraction required, no validation for him, no ego boost

dont think your value will go up as you get older, you will waste your valuable years
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Yes. Females have about a 18 year window from ages 18-36 to find a husband, if they choose. Many spend this time screwing every bad boy they can find. Nature plays a cruel trick on many ladies. The same girls who were too cute to talk to you when they were young and fresh are now old, beaten up and stretched out(use your imagination on that one :) )

Another set of women who become desperate are single women with multiple children. The more out of wedlock children she has, the less likely some sucker.....err guy will bother to take her seriously.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Banano wrote:How about this question

Do you think MEN get noticeably more desperate with age?
No. I've noticed that when men get older they genuinely lose interest in all females. Sure you have the one or two old school blue pillers who would probably stab their own brother in the back just for a chance to buy a woman a drink :shock: but most men with age truly don't give two shits about women, and how to get them, and how to spend money on them. This is generally why I get along with the older red piller crowd. I have no desire to spend money on a modern day "badboy leftover" that some blue piller would deem pursuable and wife material. Real men stopped giving a shit about wimminz a long time ago, and this alpha behavior is WAY more present in the older men with "age". On the contrary, men my age (mid-20s) are the biggest pus$y-chasing, validation-dependent, phaggots on earth (much worse here in Mexico than the youth back in the U.S.), and I am very ashamed of my own generation for this.
Banano wrote:you guys dont get it,
women still have it eeasier, makes no difference if they are 20, 30 or 40 or 50
I see your point here. Women still have it easier because no matter what age they are, they still have a vag!na as opposed to no vag!na - I get your point. But don't you realize that any woman past her prime is simply a walking talking sperm bank and they're not being seen as worthy of any relationships. When is the last time you genuinely had interest in, say, a 38-year-old aside from a desperate lay when the 18-to-24-year-olds weren't giving you play? Never. And this is the plight of the past-her-prime female. But she CHOSE this when she shit on good men all through her life.
Banano wrote:40-50 yo women can always get young cock, men cant unless he goes to brothel and pays for it...but theres big difference, women will get validated and receive ego boost by being able to pull all these young studs whereas 40 yo dude will only get p***y if he directly pays for it, no attraction required, no validation for him, no ego boost
40-50-year-old women are only wanted for their (alleged) easy sex. Nothing more. Perhaps 40-50-year-old men are only wanted for their money, but they have no need to rely on women for their money. The father of my friend is 56 and ugly to boot, but he has a steady girlfriend who is 19. Please tell me which old maid is pulling that; unless "boy toy" just wanted some battered old orifice that required nothing other than to just show up with a penis.
As far as paying in brothels, isn't that more realistic than dating? Older men have been through the bullshit of wining and dining, and acting on their best behavior, and doing everything right, just to end up with no sex and no returned phone calls ever. Paying for a brothel girl is just much simpler than dating without all the games of what excuse she'll pull to NOT sleep with you. Been there, done that.
Banano wrote:dont think your value will go up as you get older, you will waste your valuable years
That's your opinion. Yet every man can test that they have gotten a lot more attention from women now that they're older than they did when they were in high school, or in their early 20s. As a man, your years get more valuable with age. Unless your idea of "valuable" is living with mommy and daddy, getting reject by all women, going through puberty, acne, pimples, penniless, no car, lacking your own place, dateless, too young to stay out, too young to drive, too young to drink or gamble, and getting fake numbers from sluts at the bus stop.

:roll:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

This is part of the next feminist agenda, hook up young men with used up old hags.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Intolerant wrote:This is part of the next feminist agenda, hook up young men with used up old hags.
Those diseased ¢unts can "agenda" all they want, but I and the rest of the red piller MGTOW crowd WILL NOT stand for it. Hell, I find the greatest enjoyment in now openly insulting these nasty old fat skanks who think they're MILFs and cougars to their face! Back to the kitchen, Broomhilda! There's no reason in hell why anyone has to see your expired 45-year-old saggy beluga whale a$s on the street in a mini skirt and heels just because you wanna spend hubby's hard-earned money on shoes and make-up!

Seriously, men, do the world a good turn and the next time you see an expired married woman dressed like a prost!tute (they're everywhere) knock her off her pedestal by reminding her that she's an expendable old whore!

:D
Last edited by All_That_Is_Man on March 27th, 2013, 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.