Cost of College in South America.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Cost of College in South America.

Post by zacb »

Hello,

I was ondering what the average cost, of let's say Colombia, or any other decently priced country in SA. I imagine Chile, Argentina, and Brazil would be a bit pricier. But what about emmerging economies? In addition, which colleges would be good emmerging market colleges, yet have a good reputation? To me, it seems like emerging countires are good opportunities in terms of real world experiences, but their prestige suffers, even with high names like Peking in Asia. Thanks
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Cost of College in South America.

Post by S_Parc »

zacb wrote:Hello,

I was ondering what the average cost, of let's say Colombia
Well, I know that Columbia Univ is expensive. Sorry, couldn't help myself :P
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Lol. Actually, whenever I tried to type that in, it brought up Colombia Gerogia. If I wanted to sat here, I would at least go to U of M! Lol . It just seems like there is no resource on the subject.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

zacb wrote:Lol. Actually, whenever I tried to type that in, it brought up Colombia Gerogia. If I wanted to sat here, I would at least go to U of M! Lol . It just seems like there is no resource on the subject.
You gotta do all your searches in Spanish and make sure you know the countries particular DOTwhatever...
If you don't know Spanish try using Google Translate to reverse your searches in English and see what comes up. Using Chrome browser makes things a bit easier.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

That is a good point abou tthe spanish bit. I was thinking college confidential or something might have info on it, from students who went there.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Argentina is awesome for schooling, it's not as expensive as you might think... Buenos Aires
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help