Chinese manginas in uni pedestalize the only girl in class.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Chinese manginas in uni pedestalize the only girl in class.

Post by The Professor »

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/stories/ ... -stay.html

The Wuhan University of Science and Technology’s 2012 Mining [major] class had a total of 30 students, amongst which 29 were male, with the only female being indisputably the “class flowerâ€￾ [the most beautiful female student in the class]. However, after the new semester began, the class flower applied to transfer out of the major. Despondent, the 29 male classmates collectively wrote love letters begging the class flower to stay: “You are like a princess to us, whom we will definitely cherish and take care of!â€￾ The class flower was deeply moved, but in consideration of her future prospects, still rejected them and transferred away. Alas, this is yet another “Deeply Moved, Then Rejectedâ€￾ tragedy, making countless netizens sad and depressed…

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Don't these stupid manginas realize what a scourge females are in manly workplaces? They should have been harassing her so she would leave. We have all this experience in the West showing that we need to keep females out of most jobs, yet these Chinese manginas are happy to make the same mistakes.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

They should come to my University where 80% of the students are female!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Cornfed wrote:Don't these stupid manginas realize what a scourge females are in manly workplaces? They should have been harassing her so she would leave. We have all this experience in the West showing that we need to keep females out of most jobs, yet these Chinese manginas are happy to make the same mistakes.
Personally, I'm a pure egalitarian, so I don't have any problem with women working male jobs. If a woman actually can legitimately pull her own weight, I can't complain.

What I DO have a problem with are mangina bosses who keep unproductive, trouble making women around just to have females around, and reverse discrimination quotas. China has reverse discrimination laws for the benefit of women and chinese minority groups, which basically means anyone who's Chinese but not Han. I also don't think being a female in a male field deserves special praise, you're not a "princess" or a "hero" for having XX chromosomes and being a STEM major.

In a pure egalitarian world, women would be free to work any job they wished and long as they are qualified. However, they would be held to the same standards as male employees, which means being fired if you're unproductive or a trouble maker, not being protected by mangina bosses and government quotas. Inevitably, this would lead to very very few women in certain fields. Even as things stand now, with reverse discrimination, recruitment efforts to get more women into certain fields, female exclusive scholarships, etc. there are some fields that are an upwards of 90 percent male.

Perhaps the chinese have adopted feminism, reverse discrimination, and manginaism because they see all other 1st world nations doing it and view it as a part of "modernization", which is something they are rushing towards. Maybe they think that since other 1st world nations do it, they need to do it for "face". Though in this case, I would chalk it up to lonely male chinese students, most of whom are probably virgins who never had a girlfriend, being very desperate to keep around the only female willing to talk to them or be around them.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Chinese women have always had quite a bit of freedom, and in truth they run this country. Sure the communist party members are mostly men, but I'm sure their wives are running the whole operation.

Still there isn't much in the way of political correctness/feminism in society, especially in the workplace. It's nice that women can enjoy flirting in the workplace, and some women here are tremendously skilled at it :) .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Cornfed wrote:
The Professor wrote:Personally, I'm a pure egalitarian, so I don't have any problem with women working male jobs. If a woman actually can legitimately pull her own weight, I can't complain.
They can't in the main so nonsense jobs get created for them.

This is one of the main problems right here. Affirmative action and other similar laws force companies to create nonsense jobs so they can fulfill their quotas. Either that or they end up giving necessary jobs to unproductive women, forcing the men in the department to pick up the extra slack. China seems to have a lot of obviously useless jobs, with about 2/3 of the holders of these jobs being female, but that will be another topic.

But at least half of the problems you have can be solved by doing two simple things. Just get rid of all of the reverse discrimination laws and eliminate the absurd, broadly interpreted "sexual harassment" laws that give women the power to sue the pants out of a company because she overheard two coworkers make some joke or something. You'd be surprised at how much bullshit this would clear up. You would still have mangina bosses, but by themselves they can only do so much damage. These laws are never going away though, no matter what party controls what government.