Game in the United States?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Game in the United States?

Post by zacb »

Hey,

I am wondering if game is relevant in the United States or not, especially in small towns. RooshV went into how he acted cocky and playful, and how he would touch a girl's as@ after awhile. Are you kidding me? Isn't that grounds for sexual assault charges? I guess do you really think you could go up to a girl, and do half the rhings he suggests? Sure in othe rplaces that would be fine, but do you think that would go over at a college of 1,000 students? And a town population of 10k? I could see applying this in certain situations, but going up to girls when they are studying out of the blue? Stalkerish, I think so. So my question is that is game relevant in the US, in particular in small towns? I wanted to practice before going down to SA. Any thoughts? (Was reading Bang).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Interesting quote I found from the second link above:

Men of little understanding who are incapable of taking criticism cannot possible get laid since women are hardwired to test, obstruct and give men an extremely hard time in the seduction process.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Game in the United States?

Post by Cornfed »

zacb wrote:I am wondering if game is relevant in the United States or not, especially in small towns. RooshV went into how he acted cocky and playful, and how he would touch a girl's as@ after awhile. Are you kidding me? Isn't that grounds for sexual assault charges? I guess do you really think you could go up to a girl, and do half the rhings he suggests? Sure in othe rplaces that would be fine, but do you think that would go over at a college of 1,000 students? And a town population of 10k? I could see applying this in certain situations, but going up to girls when they are studying out of the blue? Stalkerish, I think so. So my question is that is game relevant in the US, in particular in small towns? I wanted to practice before going down to SA. Any thoughts? (Was reading Bang).
In general game assumes that you are able to operate anonymously, so you must be in a large urban area or travelling. If the skanks know you are not an "alpha" dirtbag then pretending you are one will not work, whereas if they don't know but find out after you have f***ed them then you are basically asking for a slut-remorse rape complaint. Hence you can't really use it in a community where you are known. If you are stuck in such a community the idea would be to slowly apply elements of game without worrying whether they immediately lead to sex. For example, be dismissive of females, do not engage them as equals, treat them with benign contempt or like dirt as the situation requires etc. That may eventually cause them to think of you as alpha, but if not it is a desirable end in itself. The standard advice used to be to start at the bottom f***ing fugly chicks and work your way up, but that may not work any more. As to touching, it depends on context. It may be OK if it is clear she is into you or you are at a drunken party or something.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

zacb wrote:Hey,

I am wondering if game is relevant in the United States or not, especially in small towns. RooshV went into how he acted cocky and playful, and how he would touch a girl's as@ after awhile. Are you kidding me? Isn't that grounds for sexual assault charges? I guess do you really think you could go up to a girl, and do half the rhings he suggests? Sure in othe rplaces that would be fine, but do you think that would go over at a college of 1,000 students? And a town population of 10k? I could see applying this in certain situations, but going up to girls when they are studying out of the blue? Stalkerish, I think so. So my question is that is game relevant in the US, in particular in small towns? I wanted to practice before going down to SA. Any thoughts? (Was reading Bang).
Practising that douches pick-up techniques on western women is inadvisable. What you have to remember is that western women are unmatched in their hostility and vindictiveness towards men. If you actually touched one of them on the ass, she could have you brought before a court for sexual harassment, and there's a good chance that you'd be charged and go to jail.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

clowny wrote:Practising that douches pick-up techniques on western women is inadvisable. What you have to remember is that western women are unmatched in their hostility and vindictiveness towards men. If you actually touched one of them on the a**, she could have you brought before a court for sexual harassment, and there's a good chance that you'd be charged and go to jail.
You'll never be an alpha dirtbag with that attitude. The fact that most men are scared shitless of the pigs & the system around women is one reason dirtbags who are not scared shitless can really clean up.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Spot on, zacb. This is exactly why "game" is silly. Of course, if you are 6'4" with chiseled rock hard abs, game will work just fine for you. Otherwise, if you do any of the things Roosh suggests, you will be facing harassment charges and/or jail time, once cupcake calls the cops on you.

It reminds me of that SNL skit with Tom Brady. He was able to do and say all the exact same things the average looking guy did, in exactly the same manner, yet he got the girl, and Mr. Average ended up humiliated. "Game" only works if you're already hot.

Better to just go foreign, being your natural self. Worked for me. Celebrating my 5th anniversary today!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

In The Game Tyler Durden is talking to this cashier and suddenly kisses her over the counter. He is about to freak out and run before security comes, but the cashier just tells him to come to the backroom with her so they can f**k.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I am just curious about a few countries, and if they would be too hard or not. Mostly Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, etc. I was thinking about visiting them, but I was wondering if they would be hard for a guy like this:

Or if even he would be dissed. I have heard conflicting reports. (Yeah , that is yours truly. Man that was a scary experience. Mountain biking at high speed with no helmet. I think there is a God lol :D .)[/img]
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

abcdavid01 wrote:In The Game Tyler Durden is talking to this cashier and suddenly kisses her over the counter. He is about to freak out and run before security comes, but the cashier just tells him to come to the backroom with her so they can f**k.
Yeah.... So maybe I should go to other countries that are not so hostile to men. I would not mind if there were not as many rules, but in between my hometown and just the laws, that would almost be suicide, on top of my other issues. lol .
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Bane wrote:

Spot on, zacb. This is exactly why "game" is silly. Of course, if you are 6'4" with chiseled rock hard abs, game will work just fine for you. Otherwise, if you do any of the things Roosh suggests, you will be facing harassment charges and/or jail time, once cupcake calls the cops on you.

It reminds me of that SNL skit with Tom Brady. He was able to do and say all the exact same things the average looking guy did, in exactly the same manner, yet he got the girl, and Mr. Average ended up humiliated. "Game" only works if you're already hot.

Better to just go foreign, being your natural self. Worked for me. Celebrating my 5th anniversary today!
Is there a youTube video of this? Please point me to it. I would love to see it.

I've been back in the US after being away for several years overseas. I read some Game books. Most of it is just motivational. Some of it is worthless and stupid. I'm going to be reviewing all the ones I've read on my blog in the future, starting with The Game because it has been so influential to a whole generation of clueless guys.

First, I like to tell you routines are a bunch of bullshit. It is not what you say that is important, It is how you say it. You have to come across as an exciting guy or else the girl will shut you down immediately. I was at a large social gathering and talking to a lot of guys recently and discovered many of them were so boring that I couldn't stand talking to them because their delivery was just so bad. Even if they were saying something interesting, I couldn't stand listening to them. Boring!

You asked can you touch girls in the USA? Yes, you can, but you don't touch them in inappropriate spots like the ass or breast. I walk up to them and do this at wild bars all the time, but in appropriate spots on their bodies: arms, hands, waists, etc. Your energy level has to be very high or they will reject you. I think I need to write a blogpost on this.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

zacb wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:In The Game Tyler Durden is talking to this cashier and suddenly kisses her over the counter. He is about to freak out and run before security comes, but the cashier just tells him to come to the backroom with her so they can f**k.
This stuff is totally fake. It doesn't occur in the USA in the 2000s. It's staged. A lot of those approach videos are edited to look good to. Like 100 approaches to get 4 numbers. You'll only see the 4 successful number closes. Or the guy that kisses the girl on the street: Bruce Wayne. Next they cut the video because the girl did not like him and pulled away and got out of there as quick as possible.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

If the girl finds you attractive or desirable, you can do/say just about anything.
Why do some guys find this so difficult to understand? :lol: :lol:

That van der Sloot guy is still getting love letters.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WorldTraveler wrote:
This stuff is totally fake. It doesn't occur in the USA in the 2000s. It's staged. A lot of those approach videos are edited to look good to. Like 100 approaches to get 4 numbers. You'll only see the 4 successful number closes. Or the guy that kisses the girl on the street: Bruce Wayne. Next they cut the video because the girl did not like him and pulled away and got out of there as quick as possible.
Yes, a lot of that stuff I believe is staged. The guy get's a few phone numbers and only shows those approaches, not all the women that rejected him.

He want's to make himself look good, so he can sell a lot of his courses and seminars to guys. There is no way in the USA, you can kiss a girl you just met without having legal issues, or touch a girl in an inappropriate area without having legal consequences.

Even David Deangelo admitted that, you need to approach hundreds of girls in order to be successful, he said it's simply a numbers game. He also said, for every 10 phone numbers you get, you will only get a date with one or two of those 10 girls.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

DeAngelo's more likable, but only in the fact that he puts more "truth" in his shtick. He probably knows that the truth is also an industry nowadays.