Ginger to return as Chief Moderator and Adviser

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ginger to return as Chief Moderator and Adviser

Post by Rock »

Winston finally met Ginger last weekend and was extremely impressed with her free thinking, open mind, and strong communication skills, etc. The good news is that she agrees to return to forum if the following conditions are met:

1. She's made chief moderator with ban power (Winston will promise in writing and publicly never to over-ride any of her decisions)

2. She's appointed as top adviser on Philippine affairs and all things related to this country - opinions, girls, etc.

He's seriously thinking about it, especially since he's planning on going to States to invest in property with his parents and take an extended vacation.

Isn't this a great chance to get her back? What do u guys think about this idea?

Of course this isn't the official announcement. Winston will be making the official announcement soon. But before doing that, he would like to take into account opinions from the forum as he always does. So what do you guys all think about this?
Last edited by Rock on April 3rd, 2013, 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I don't understand why some of the men disliked her so much? She offered a lot of insight and bought some intelligent discussion to the forum that was greatly needed. I believe it was due to the fact that she was not your stereotypical "Asian women," that some Asian fetishists fantasize about: not all Asian women act dumb or unintelligent, or act submissive and bow down to foreign men. I would welcome her with open arms.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You almost got me with this.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Wonder why Cornfed doubts Rock....if he posts anything that insinuates the same again I shall ban him for a full month haha!
jboy
Freshman Poster

the G-girl is back?!!

Post by jboy »

It's about time!!!

If I meet Winston and impress him will I be made a moderator and chief adviser as well?

Was the meet up an interview of sorts?

Did Winston logged in and posted as the G-girl?

Is this a joke as corny-man suggests?

Is 9-11 a hoax?

Is Rock and Winston the same dude?

Think think think! Lol
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

I'm actually swincor posting as Ginger :P
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Ginger wrote:Wonder why Cornfed doubts Rock....if he posts anything that insinuates the same again I shall ban him for a full month haha!
OMFG!!! Tis true!
Ginger wrote:I'm actually swincor posting as Ginger :P
Cool lol :D
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Re: Ginger to return as Chief Moderator and Adviser

Post by ryanx »

Rock wrote:Winston finally met Ginger last weekend and was extremely impressed with her free thinking, open mind, and strong communication skills, etc. The good news is that she agrees to return to forum if the following conditions are met:

1. She's made chief moderator with ban power (Winston will promise in writing and publicly never to over-ride any of her decisions)

2. She's appointed as top adviser on Philippine affairs and all things related to this country - opinions, girls, etc.

He's seriously thinking about it, especially since he's planning on going to States to invest in property with his parents and take an extended vacation.

Isn't this a great chance to get her back? What do u guys think about this idea?

Of course this isn't the official announcement. Winston will be making the official announcement soon. But before doing that, he would like to take into account opinions from the forum as he always does. So what do you guys all think about this?
April's fool! Good one Rock. :lol: You had me going for a few seconds and then I saw the date of the post.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

But ignoring the fact that this might be an April's fool's joke...just going by her last couple of posts I am ready to commit suicide already!

I will wait a couple more days and then I will post more comments if it is not a joke.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock is right. I am really impressed with Ginger. She said she'd only come back if I made her a moderator so she could get back at all the guys who argued with her before. So I agreed. She will have full banning powers too.

I hope you guys don't mind having a female moderator here. She's very smart and it will be a refreshing change here. What do you all think? Are you all cool with it?

She's very bright and active and would make things more fun and interesting here. Don't you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ginger to return as Chief Moderator and Adviser

Post by Taco »

ryanx wrote:
Rock wrote:Winston finally met Ginger last weekend and was extremely impressed with her free thinking, open mind, and strong communication skills, etc. The good news is that she agrees to return to forum if the following conditions are met:

April's fool! Good one Rock. :lol: You had me going for a few seconds and then I saw the date of the post.
Yeah, good one! I was just about to throw my laptop off the balcony.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Good one lol

I just got married to my guy on facbook so far no one's caught on yet .. alot of angry people who didn't get invited :mrgreen:

I nominate PAN for mod, he'd ban everybody lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I haven't been here long enough to know Ginger that well. At first she seemed nice, but then I noticed that she has an attitude problem. And I think that's why some people here don't like her. I think it's ridiculous that she's making demands, and even more ridiculous that Winston is considering obliging her. Winston, don't be a p***y. But if this is an april fools joke, good one. If it's not a joke and she does come back, f**k her.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:Rock is right. I am really impressed with Ginger. She said she'd only come back if I made her a moderator so she could get back at all the guys who argued with her before. So I agreed. She will have full banning powers too.

I hope you guys don't mind having a female moderator here. She's very smart and it will be a refreshing change here. What do you all think? Are you all cool with it?

She's very bright and active and would make things more fun and interesting here. Don't you think?

No objections from me Winston. Ginger is a smart girl and can give more detailed information for those who are interested in the Philippines dating scene and what to expect.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Winston, get Ginger back and get rid of ryanx and johnny1975

Post by jboy »

If Ginger does agree to come back, we would finally get rid of the trolls ryanx and johnny1975 who both offers no real contribution to the site. Look at how much disrespect they have to say about the matter. It shows they have no respect of Winston's decision and Rock's view of her. As I explicitly remember they harassed her and call her names. We know Ginger is legit and helps bring traffic to the site, VS those two trolls are a complete waste of time. The forum bigwigs and regulars respects her and values her insights, can we say the same for those who are hating on her?

Seriously Winston, you gotta think which is best for your site. We need quality posters. People are leaving and not posting as much because the site has gone to the dogs recently.

We could get rid of taco too and his doom predictions lol.