Odbo's Harrassing PM

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

"People like odbo either will eventually kill someone or someone will kill him because not everyone is going to take his crap.

One day odbo is going to say something racist to a black person's face and they're going to unload some lead in his face.

That's why people murder because they hold so much hatred inside of them.

If this was the 1600s, odbo would have no problem lynching a black or a jew.

And btw, no one asked odbo for his opinions on the merits of someone's race. I know I sure didn't.

If you can't follow the rules on a website, what does that say about you as a person?

Eventually, he's going to do something stupid in real life that's going to put his life in danger."

I think you meant the 1900's perhaps...but you are right in any case. I don't know why OBDO's stormfront type nonsense has been tolerated. He does not just make "societal" observations that some might find offensive, but he makes ongoing personal attacks against blacks. He is a coward hiding behind his keyboard, making race hate comments that in person might get his A$$ whipped. People can believe what they want, but I would not think that Winston really intended for this to
be a forum for stormfront type venting. I blocked odbo and a few others as it is the same old crap that losers crank out from their mother's basements...all the hate and venom that they feel because they feel like losers...the Walmart security job..."must be those damned niggas that have left me in such a bad situation."

The looser monger trash types that haunts some places around the Philippines are usually white trash types and predictably racist...with exceptions of course.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote: He is a coward hiding behind his keyboard, making race hate comments that in person might get his A$$ whipped.
OK, so you will naturally give us your name, contact details and address.
All the hate and venom that they feel because they feel like losers...the Walmart security job..."must be those damned niggas that have left me in such a bad situation.
So young men who feed and clothe and save you are "losers"? Tell me, just what is it you do that is so great that we should bow down to you? And, BTW, how old are you?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote: He is a coward hiding behind his keyboard, making race hate comments that in person might get his A$$ whipped.
OK, so you will naturally give us your name, contact details and address.
All the hate and venom that they feel because they feel like losers...the Walmart security job..."must be those damned niggas that have left me in such a bad situation.
So young men who feed and clothe and save you are "losers"? Tell me, just what is it you do that is so great that we should bow down to you? And, BTW, how old are you?
I am not fed, clothed or saved by the likes of those I parody, and I do not blame others for any failure in life. Quite predictably, another stormfront trooper showed up. I have no interest in bowing down or being bowed to- I would rather judge people on their individual actions. Why should I waste my time streaming insults at you? These are pointless exercises.
I tell you, I am a 300 lb, 6' 8" monster...you tell me you are a 400lb monster who eats 300lb monsters for lunch...
it's all keyboard silliness. It is supposed to be a forum with stated goals and purposes, but of course it can be easily subverted.
At any rate it is just a forum and posing as gladiators is childish.

For the purposes of this forum, my PM is sufficient contact information. If there is some worthy reason to contact me directly, or meet me in person, I am sure something could be worked out with any sensible person. Otherwise, I do not want to waste my time disposing of stalkers or whatever. Heaping abuse on you or anyone is most likely a waste of time...it's just a forum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, that's what I thought.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:Yeah, that's what I thought.
A civil response is usually most effective. Thanks.
NeighborhoodNetBang
Freshman Poster

Post by NeighborhoodNetBang »

What he says is tolerated because this forum adheres to libertarian-type free speech.

What he's saying is not all that uncommon either. Go on YouTube or just about any blog or forum that allows open commenting and you will see much of the same, in fact, in the majority.