Ginger to return as Chief Moderator and Adviser

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lighten up you guys. Yeah, it was an April Fool's joke. Me, Rock and Ginger decided to pull it on you all as a prank. lol. Rock, you shouldn't have spoiled it so early. I would have waited til tomorrow. lol

Guys, why don't you just pretend that Ginger is a guy, so you don't have any preconceptions of her? That would help. Just assume that she is a guy.

Or you can put her on ignore. Or Ginger should put those of you who don't like her, on ignore too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jboy
Freshman Poster

Ginger is a guy

Post by jboy »

Winston wrote:Lighten up you guys. Yeah, it was an April Fool's joke. Me, Rock and Ginger decided to pull it on you all as a prank. lol. Rock, you shouldn't have spoiled it so early. I would have waited til tomorrow. lol

Guys, why don't you just pretend that Ginger is a guy, so you don't have any preconceptions of her? That would help. Just assume that she is a guy.

Or you can put her on ignore. Or Ginger should put those of you who don't like her, on ignore too.
I confess, me and Ginger are one and the same (I'm a guy), that makes her a guy! End of story lol
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

It would be interesting to have some Russian, Polish, Ethiopian, even attract some Arab & Persian girls to the board to get a different perspective.

You guys like foreign women right? Not a bad idea at all.

Or do you guys feel like girls posting here makes you uncomfortable & it's intrusive?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ginger please be gentle. Don't call anyone that mentions that he had bad dinner at Chowking and that they didn't have the sauce that he likes a racist xenophobe and don't ban him.

There was one guy who went to Manila and saw that a policeman was urinating at a wall and wrote about it. He got many responses from enraged Filipinos most of which looked like this:

F**k you F**k you!! F*************************************************k yooooooooooooooooooooooou! Shut up shut up shut up, shuuuuuut up!F**k you F**k you!! F*************************************************k yooooooooooooooooooooooou! F**k you F**k you!! F*************************************************k yooooooooooooooooooooooouShut up shut up shut up, shuuuuuut up!!F**k you F**k you!! F*************************************************k yooooooooooooooooooooooou! Shut up shut up shut up, shuuuuuut up! F**k you F**k you!! F*************************************************k yooooooooooooooooooooooou! Get out get out, get oooooooooooooooooooooout!!! Racits racist raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacist!

Kind of an overkill, don't you think?
Last edited by ladislav on April 1st, 2013, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jboy wrote:
Bane wrote:Who is Ginger? (serious question)
She's the worst filipina that ever lived. The embodiment of what white dicks fear the most.
Why do you say that? I thought you were on her side?

Isn't it sort of a paradox here, in that some of you guys hate women having an opinion, but yet you care about women enough to go abroad for them? I mean if you really like/love women, why would you not want them here? Isn't that sort of paradoxical?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Lol I was being sarcastic Winston.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
jboy wrote:
Bane wrote:Who is Ginger? (serious question)
She's the worst filipina that ever lived. The embodiment of what white dicks fear the most.
Why do you say that? I thought you were on her side?
Winston, it's just a tongue-in-cheek comment. Kinda like when u asked a certain Pinay how she could get to Thailand and she commented "I swam" lol.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

I've never spoken to her.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I sure hope this is a parody of the AVfM incident and not a serious consideration. Granting someone "Chief Moderator" status of this particular website just for having a vag!na is gonna end your credibility and career instantly, Winnie. Don't do it. Women already police and "PC" the entire western hemisphere. Why these forums, too?

Flame me all you want, but the good men will surely leave if Ginger returns as an authority figure.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I sure hope this is a parody of the AVfM incident and not a serious consideration. Granting someone "Chief Moderator" status of this particular website just for having a vag!na is gonna end your credibility and career instantly, Winnie. Don't do it. Women already police and "PC" the entire western hemisphere. Why these forums, too?

Flame me all you want, but the good men will surely leave if Ginger returns as an authority figure.
I see the same set of G-girl haters lol (ryanx, johnny1975, taco, allthatisman....mguy and ghost still missing though lol). All of them combined does not contribute to the site as much as someone like Ginger does.

I got a problem with paranoid sick dudes hating someone for having a vag!na jus cuz they can't get any.

Bro Rock, what a job for exposing your friend to public ridicule. I gotta give you an award for this man, lol.

This thread jus shows how degenerates here are given free reign and how forum lightweights have no respect whatsoever for the founder itself.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

jboy wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I sure hope this is a parody of the AVfM incident and not a serious consideration. Granting someone "Chief Moderator" status of this particular website just for having a vag!na is gonna end your credibility and career instantly, Winnie. Don't do it. Women already police and "PC" the entire western hemisphere. Why these forums, too?

I see the same set of G-girl haters lol (ryanx, johnny1975, taco, allthatisman....mguy and ghost still missing though lol). All of them combined does not contribute to the site as much as someone like Ginger does.

I got a problem with paranoid sick dudes hating someone for having a vag!na jus cuz they can't get any.

Bro Rock, what a job for exposing your friend to public ridicule. I gotta give you an award for this man, lol.

This thread jus shows how degenerates here are given free reign and how forum lightweights have no respect whatsoever for the founder itself.
Why don't you go and join some cult where they might have a need for the talents of a closet homosexual zealot nutter? You can have all the naked wrestling your heart desires with guys without feeling any shame.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Renata wrote:It would be interesting to have some Russian, Polish, Ethiopian, even attract some Arab & Persian girls to the board to get a different perspective.

You guys like foreign women right? Not a bad idea at all.

Or do you guys feel like girls posting here makes you uncomfortable & it's intrusive?
As long as they are normal human beings like you, no problem :)
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

jboy wrote:

I see the same set of G-girl haters lol (ryanx, johnny1975, taco, allthatisman....mguy and ghost still missing though lol). All of them combined does not contribute to the site as much as someone like Ginger does. <-- *sigh* Another pus$y-begging sheeple faggot...

jboy, I sure hope that you're being an omega simp for an April Fools prank, because if not, you are truly a lost cause. Enjoy your blue pill.
And didn't you just join barely 3 months ago? This makes you a "forum lightweight".
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Isn't it sort of a paradox here, in that some of you guys hate women having an opinion, but yet you care about women enough to go abroad for them? I mean if you really like/love women, why would you not want them here? Isn't that sort of paradoxical?
There is a time and a place for everything. Women are for entertaining men, birthing children and doing menial chores for men, the end. They don't belong on forums in the main, their "opinions" are worthless and they should never be given authority over men.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston, get Ginger back and get rid of ryanx and johnny

Post by Taco »

jboy wrote:
We could get rid of taco too and his doom predictions lol.
I've got news for you, I've been banned from this forum 4 times. Don't worry, the shit storm cometh!

US Dollar vs. Gold Chart
http://traderdannorcini.blogspot.com/20 ... chart.html