Short Light Weight Girls Best in Bed?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Short Light Weight Girls Best in Bed?

Post by drealm »

I think I figured out what kind of women I like best. Some of this has come through trial and error of going to prostitutes.

To start off with, I'm a skinny guy. I cannot gain weight no matter what. It hit me going to a massage parlor the other night that that lighter women can be thrown around and dominated easier. I never perceived this before because I just focused on how women look, not how much they weigh. A lighter woman can be dominated easier due to the ratio of your muscle to her weight. Of course the the ideal ratio can exist with any two people's weight as long as they contrast enough. A man can get more muscle and a girl and eat less. But in my current state I can just choose to date a skinny girl and not work out and I'll start with a high weight/muscle contrast.

But then a few other benefits hit me:

- When you're with a short skinny girl you naturally perceive them as younger.
- The greater you tower over a girl the more it strokes your ego. This brings out your protector instinct.
- Shorter women can be tighter and have a smaller cavity. This exaggerates your size.

So good sex comes from a high muscle to weight ratio. I think this is actually confirmed by the fake realistic doll community. If you look at companies that are making ultra realistic dolls, they're all trying to make them as light as possible.

I think this is good news for me because the most women perceive being short as a negative because longer legs are considered more elegant. This is reinforced by the fashion industry. So I think there's a surplus of overlooked short women.

Of course the only downside to petite short women is that they're often not very shapely either. Overal though I consider the weight to muscle ratio a worthwhile tradeoff.

I guess I see this realization of as a perfect example of how not all body types are optimized for the same purpose. Clothing looks best on taller women but shorter light-weight women are better in bed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Erm, not to insult you or anything, but you sound like a feeble pedophile. Could you not lift some weights or do some real work or something?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

I sort of agree that I like girls this way, although my ex-wife was neither short nor light. Maybe that was our problem.

But this reminds me of my last trip to PI to visit my gf. She is definitely slender and light, but not short for a Pinay. In fact she towers over a couple of our friends. She claims she does not know exactly how tall she is but I suspect she really does. My guess is that she is 5'3" which for a Filipina ain't short.

We are getting on a Cebu Pacific flight. Now believe it or not when you check in, Cebu Pacific not only weights your bags, they weigh you! My girl gets on the scale. The reading is in kilos but I'm good at math and do a quick conversion. No freaking way she could be that light with clothes and shoes on! The scale must be off I think. Then I get weighed. The scale's right on the money for me, and shows that I am literally twice her weight.

I don't know where she hides it because she has a decent shape. Maybe her bones are hollow or something :)
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I much prefer petite girls, hopefully with big boobs. I would much rather have a 5 foot GF than a 6 foot one. Below 5 foot is pushing it for me though, they would have to be very cute or hot. I'm tall and slim, but my GF's have always been small and cute. The tallest GF I had was 5'7", about the limit of what I would want. Funny thing is that most petite girls think I want a tall GF since I am tall, but it's not the case. I like being bigger and taller then GF's, it makes them look up to me. Yes, they feel tighter too and I feel bigger in them, so it works well for both of us. Women were meant to be petite and slim. Their is just something not feminine about girls that are too tall and fat. Every rule has exceptions of course, so I'm sure I would find lots of tall girls I would find hot, but I wouldn't feel as dominant with them as I would with petite one. Petite girls are much better to cuddle with and sleep next to. That's why I like asian girls so much, they are usually smaller than me. Another reason I don't like western women is their size.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on February 12th, 2017, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

I don't like it, maybe because I'm a relatively big muscular guy.

One thing I hate is when we're having sex in missionary and the girl's head is buried in my chest, she wants me to kiss her and it's very uncomfortable to do that.

I like a woman who is shorter than me but not too short. Also short legs are a turnoff for me.

It's annoying that girls often want a guy so much taller than they are. Why is that necessary?

I've noticed Mexican girls have Mexican boyfriends that are short, sometimes shorter than them. Makes me wonder if the American girl obsession with tall guys is cultural.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

leavingusa wrote:I don't like it, maybe because I'm a relatively big muscular guy.

One thing I hate is when we're having sex in missionary and the girl's head is buried in my chest, she wants me to kiss her and it's very uncomfortable to do that.

I like a woman who is shorter than me but not too short. Also short legs are a turnoff for me.

It's annoying that girls often want a guy so much taller than they are. Why is that necessary?

I've noticed Mexican girls have Mexican boyfriends that are short, sometimes shorter than them. Makes me wonder if the American girl obsession with tall guys is cultural.

If you have a really long one and lots of money they will forgive you. If you don't have a long one, but really really REALLY lots of money, then you are the stallion no matter what! LOL
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I thought only white guys in Asia prefer small girls? I didn't know they did in the US too.

Why is this such a white guy thing? I don't get it. A friend told me that there is a correlation between yellow fever and pedofilia. Is that true?

I think the best girls are not too tall or short. At least 5ft3 is best and under 5ft8. But most Filipinas seem to be 5ft0 to 5ft2, which is way too short.

Why would anyone like girls that short? Why not medium?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Winston wrote:I thought only white guys in Asia prefer small girls? I didn't know they did in the US too.

Why is this such a white guy thing? I don't get it. A friend told me that there is a correlation between yellow fever and pedofilia. Is that true?

I think the best girls are not too tall or short. At least 5ft3 is best and under 5ft8. But most Filipinas seem to be 5ft0 to 5ft2, which is way too short.

Why would anyone like girls that short? Why not medium?
Assuming a male is average height they must date significantly shorter to experience the height difference.

a) 5'8 male vs 5'0 female = 8" difference

b) 6'2 male vs 5'6 female = 8" difference

Correlations with pedofilia are only brought up in case a). If the same height difference exists between an exceptionally tall man and average women no one makes this remark.

So "short", "tall", "medium" is all relative to the two individuals.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

I'm turned off if they're too short. I also don't like it when a woman's legs are too short compared to their torso. It makes her torso look out of proportion, almost like a midget appearance and it's a major turn off. Women with long legs makes them far more attractive and feminine to me. It definitely adds to the completion of the full woman look. This is why I am so attracted to Eastern European women. Many of them have nice proportionate bodies and long beautiful legs.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Exactly my sentiments as well Will! Plus, the typical spinner is awesome in bed too..;)
Will N. Dowd wrote:I much prefer petite girls, hopefully with big breasts. I would much rather have a 5 foot GF than a 6 foot one. Below 5 foot is pushing it for me though, they would have to be very cute or hot. I'm 6'1" and 75kg/165 pounds, so I'm tall and slim, but my GF's have always been small and cute. The tallest GF I had was 5'7" about the limit of what I would want. Funny thing is that most petite girls think I want a tall GF since I am tall, but it's not the case. I like being bigger and taller then GF's, it makes them look up to me. Yes, they feel tighter too and I feel bigger in them, so it works well for both of us. Women were meant to be petite and slim. Their is just something not feminine about girls that are too tall and fat. I actually like a little fat, because it makes them sexy, but more than a little is too much. Every rule has exceptions of course, so I'm sure I would find lots of tall girls I would find hot, but I wouldn't feel as dominant with them as I would with petite one. Petite girls are much better to cuddle with and sleep next to. That's why I like asian girls so much, they are usually smaller than me. Another reason I don't like western women is their size. Most flight attendants especially Asian ones are picked because they are taller, and some are really stunning, but if I had to choose, I think I would pick a girl under 5' 6" than one over.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hmmm, well I loved my petite Chinese gf, she was maybe 5' 1" and had the smallest feet ever but also a D sized chest.

Although I've now dated a 5' 4" girl and I've got to admit that I liked the fact that she had long legs, curves, and an absolutely incredible ass. I don't usually like dates who wear pants, but she made them look fantastic.

Maybe I just love all kinds of women.

Especially Chinese women!

One current fashion here is for perilously short skirts that ride just an inch or so below the ass. Also micro skirts worn with micro-micro shorts underneath. He he he, one 5' 7" beauty was bending over in the soy sauce aisle in my supermarket and, well, I had to stick around in that aisle for a while!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

xiongmao wrote:Hmmm, well I loved my petite Chinese gf, she was maybe 5' 1" and had the smallest feet ever but also a D sized chest.

Although I've now dated a 5' 4" girl and I've got to admit that I liked the fact that she had long legs, curves, and an absolutely incredible a**. I don't usually like dates who wear pants, but she made them look fantastic.

Maybe I just love all kinds of women.

Especially Chinese women!

One current fashion here is for perilously short skirts that ride just an inch or so below the a**. Also micro skirts worn with micro-micro shorts underneath. He he he, one 5' 7" beauty was bending over in the soy sauce aisle in my supermarket and, well, I had to stick around in that aisle for a while!
Some of you guys need to start working out and start poppin' Ron-Jeremy-d.ick-enhancement red pills. Height cannot be fixed, but those other attributes can so you guys can experience tall p.ussy. I prefer women 5'11" and up with wide baby-bearing hips and slim jawlines. :op (Anybody who knows me knows that I was a fatty advo, but I'm somewhat waning away from being as such due to how nasty a lot of fat American women are with their vile attitudes nowadays!)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

E_Irizarry wrote:Some of you guys need to start working out and start poppin' Ron-Jeremy-d.ick-enhancement red pills. Height cannot be fixed, but those other attributes can so you guys can experience tall p.ussy.s!)
Enhancement pills don't work for enlargement. The only treatments that have a good probability of working for enlargement are
chemical (hormonal) methods (DHT for example) or the Priapus Shot.

Do you think that if a man is attractive, six pack and muscles, but only 5'5" (165.1 cm) could he still get girls taller than him such as 5'6" through 5'10"?