Ginger to return as Chief Moderator and Adviser

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:Isn't it sort of a paradox here, in that some of you guys hate women having an opinion, but yet you care about women enough to go abroad for them? I mean if you really like/love women, why would you not want them here? Isn't that sort of paradoxical?
There is a time and a place for everything. Women are for entertaining men, birthing children and doing menial chores for men, the end. They don't belong on forums in the main, their "opinions" are worthless and they should never be given authority over men.
Hear! Hear!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Lighten up you guys. Yeah, it was an April Fool's joke. Me, Rock and Ginger decided to pull it on you all as a prank. lol. Rock, you shouldn't have spoiled it so early. I would have waited til tomorrow. lol

Guys, why don't you just pretend that Ginger is a guy, so you don't have any preconceptions of her? That would help. Just assume that she is a guy.

Or you can put her on ignore. Or Ginger should put those of you who don't like her, on ignore too.
You may be onto something. After all "Guys" (VS the word Men) are the semi-males of the West, especially the USA,
I don't doubt that Ginger has more juevos than most "guys", so you may as well bring it on. Hell, you could make it a girls' forum with males allowed as guests, so long as all their comments were moderated by a female "minder"....and you could rename the forum "Happier Broads".
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jboy wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I haven't been here long enough to know Ginger that well. At first she seemed nice, but then I noticed that she has an attitude problem. And I think that's why some people here don't like her. I think it's ridiculous that she's making demands, and even more ridiculous that Winston is considering obliging her. Winston, don't be a p***y. But if this is an april fools joke, good one. If it's not a joke and she does come back, f**k her.
I'm a pu ssy.
I agree.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston, get Ginger back and get rid of ryanx and johnny

Post by Johnny1975 »

ryanx wrote:
jboy wrote:If Ginger does agree to come back, we would finally get rid of the trolls ryanx and johnny1975 who both offers no real contribution to the site. Look at how much disrespect they have to say about the matter. It shows they have no respect of Winston's decision and Rock's view of her. As I explicitly remember they harassed her and call her names. We know Ginger is legit and helps bring traffic to the site, VS those two trolls are a complete waste of time. The forum bigwigs and regulars respects her and values her insights, can we say the same for those who are hating on her?

Seriously Winston, you gotta think which is best for your site. We need quality posters. People are leaving and not posting as much because the site has gone to the dogs recently.

We could get rid of taco too and his doom predictions lol.
johnny1975: Do you want to handle this or should I take care of it? lol. What is this word I am thinking of? It rhymes with toy, it means not quite a man yet...not mature or grown up. I give up.

The power of the p***y must not be underestimated especially when you are just a boy. Oh, I just remembered!
It's ok I just handled it.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Rock wrote:Ok, so it was a prank, sorta. But

1. Winston did meet Ginger last weekend and was very positively impressed with her.

2. He wants her back, I want her back, and others want her back too.

But some of you guys (a small minority of posters) can't handle a Pinay who does not fit neatly into the slot you try to force all of them into. Ginger speaks and writes English pretty much like a post graduate level Anglo girl yet she's very different value and behavior wise than most of the women you ran away from or wanna avoid at home.

I believe the quality and accuracy of forum content would improve dramatically if we could attract some well educated English fluent locals to contribute on some of ou r favorite hotspots. Would you rather just rely on a bunch of expat males who for the most part can only go so deep in their host culture and may sometimes interpret things incorrectly. Localizing is not the same as being local. Ideally, we can get both perspectives.

Ginger I'm sorry about this thread since it attracted insults. I was hoping it would just give you a lighthearted way to come back. I underestimated the response we would get from the 2 or 3 haters who have emerged in spite of this being April Fools Day.
Rock, she has a bad attitude. I don't care what nationality she is. That's all there is to it. It's not about being able or not being able to handle her, it's about her attitude and the fact that I and others here find it obnoxious. You shouldn't use shaming language like "you can't handle her". She may be bright or she may be nice in some areas but from what I've seen she also has a terrible attitude, which makes everything else meaningless. It's amazing that this even needs to be pointed out on a forum like this. No one gets a license to be a bi tch, filipina or no filipina.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:
jboy wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I haven't been here long enough to know Ginger that well. At first she seemed nice, but then I noticed that she has an attitude problem. And I think that's why some people here don't like her. I think it's ridiculous that she's making demands, and even more ridiculous that Winston is considering obliging her. Winston, don't be a p***y. But if this is an april fools joke, good one. If it's not a joke and she does come back, f**k her.
Johnny1975 is just a guy who Ginger rejected and he can't handle it.
I agree, I'm acting like a jerk coz of it.
Glad u finally say the truth lol. Loser.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston, get Ginger back and get rid of ryanx and johnny

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:
ryanx wrote:
jboy wrote:If Ginger does agree to come back, we would finally get rid of the trolls ryanx and johnny1975 who both offers no real contribution to the site. Look at how much disrespect they have to say about the matter. It shows they have no respect of Winston's decision and Rock's view of her. As I explicitly remember they harassed her and call her names. We know Ginger is legit and helps bring traffic to the site, VS those two trolls are a complete waste of time. The forum bigwigs and regulars respects her and values her insights, can we say the same for those who are hating on her?

Seriously Winston, you gotta think which is best for your site. We need quality posters. People are leaving and not posting as much because the site has gone to the dogs recently.

We could get rid of taco too and his doom predictions lol.
johnny1975: Do you want to handle this or should I take care of it? lol. What is this word I am thinking of? It rhymes with toy, it means not quite a man yet...not mature or grown up. I give up.

The power of the p***y must not be underestimated especially when you are just a boy. Oh, I just remembered!
It's okay, I defer to the pus sy. I'm a mangina who can't get any.
Lol
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:

1. Winston did meet Ginger last weekend and was very positively impressed with her.

But some of you guys (a small minority of posters) can't handle a Pinay who does not fit neatly into the slot you try to force all of them into. Ginger speaks and writes English pretty much like a post graduate level Anglo girl yet she's very different value and behavior wise than most of the women you ran away from or wanna avoid at home.

I believe the quality and accuracy of forum content would improve dramatically if we could attract some well educated English fluent locals to contribute on some of ou r favorite hotspots. Would you rather just rely on a bunch of expat males who for the most part can only go so deep in their host culture and may sometimes interpret things incorrectly. Localizing is not the same as being local. Ideally, we can get both perspectives.

Ginger I'm sorry about this thread since it attracted insults. I was hoping it would just give you a lighthearted way to come back. I underestimated the response we would get from the 2 or 3 haters who have emerged in spite of this being April Fools Day.
Rock, she has a bad attitude. I don't care what nationality she is. That's all there is to it. It's not about being able or not being able to handle her, it's about her attitude and the fact that I and others here find it obnoxious. You shouldn't use shaming language like "you can't handle her". She may be bright or she may be nice in some areas but from what I've seen she also has a terrible attitude, which makes everything else meaningless. It's amazing that this even needs to be pointed out on a forum like this. No one gets a license to be a bi tch, filipina or no filipina.
Man, don't be a dick jus cuz u claim to have one.

Rock and Winston KNOWS Ginger in person. I know her in person. Who can vouch for you in here? No one knows from what mental asylum u escaped but dude, don't stop taking ur meds.

U who she rejected can wank and yak all u want about it but it does not make her a bi tch. Look at how u are acting. Girl like that won't waste time on a sorry excuse of a human being like u. Deal with it.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

jboy wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

Rock and Winston KNOWS Ginger in person. I know her in person. Who can vouch for you in here? No one knows from what mental asylum u escaped but dude, don't stop taking ur meds.

U who she rejected can wank and yak all u want about it but it does not make her a bi tch. Look at how u are acting. Girl like that won't waste time on a sorry excuse of a human being like u. Deal with it.
You have met her in person? Really? Are you sure? Or are you talking through your ass again?

You seem to have quite a fascination with dicks...either you are Ginger in disguise or gay. Which is it? boy!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:
jboy wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

You have met her in person? Really? Are you sure? Or are you talking through your a** again?

You seem to have quite a fascination with dicks...either you are Ginger in disguise or gay. Which is it? boy!
Hey girl, u seem to be fascinated with me lol.

Sure, ask Winston and Rock, they met her too and nearly met me (with her in the same room). What's next? U'll say Rock, Winston, Ginger, and I are the same? Girl, quite an imagination u have, does not surprise me since u and janet1975 writes the same way lol. Someone forgot to attend therapy lol.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Sure, ask Winston and Rock, they met her too and nearly met me (with her in the same room). What's next? U'll say Rock, Winston, Ginger, and I are the same? Girl, quite an imagination u have, does not surprise me since u and janet1975 writes the same way lol. Someone forgot to attend therapy lol.
OK, Winston or Rock who is this idiot Jboy that you 'nearly' met (with Ginger in the same room!!)?

What does that even mean? "nearly met me (with her in the same room)"?

You are sure the dumbest a** I have ever encountered.
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

Youth so wasted on the young...hahaha

Anyway it has been fun dropping into HA but Ginger pushed me away.
To have to read that absolute drivel she pushes , well thats just killing time.

When you all grow up just dont look back at some of the posts you have made here .It will make you feel so pathetic that you spouted garbage in public.

Thanks Winston.....Old white man out.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jboy wrote: I'm a pus sy.
Hear hear.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jboy wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

Rock and Winston KNOWS Ginger in person. I know her in person.
Yes, I'm sure you know her very, very well indeed, "Jboy".
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Alas, the board has spoken:

Ginger (possibly disguised as "Jboy") is an insipid ¢unt.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.