Why can't I join the MGTOW forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Why can't I join the MGTOW forum?

Post by clowny »

When you try to register, this message comes up: Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

WTF? Why have they disabled registration? I have never made an account on there before.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

just leave the guys alone let them go their own way....

what´s wrong with this forum?
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

There is nothing wrong with the forum. Possibly they are doing some maintenance. This forum is more for foreign women/going abroad while MGTOW forum is more for discussion with problems in the west and issues that men have to face in western society in general.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

aozora13 wrote:There is nothing wrong with the forum. Possibly they are doing some maintenance. This forum is more for foreign women/going abroad while MGTOW forum is more for discussion with problems in the west and issues that men have to face in western society in general.
Yes, but I think MGTOW guys can also post here. Ok, this forum is sometimes very trollig so it´s not for everybody. For the boring crowd there is not bad.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Why can't I join the MGTOW forum?

Post by Johnny1975 »

clowny wrote:When you try to register, this message comes up: Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

WTF? Why have they disabled registration? I have never made an account on there before.
You can only join on the 1st day of each month. But don't waste your time, they're extremely cliquey. If you don't agree with them on everything 100% or if you question any of their beliefs they are very quick to ban people. Seriously, don't waste your time. Their forum is very interesting to read and I read it every day, but unless you're as hardcore as them, you won't last long. You can probably guess how I know this.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Johnny1975 wrote:
clowny wrote:When you try to register, this message comes up: Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

You can only join on the 1st day of each month. But don't waste your time, they're extremely cliquey. If you don't agree with them on everything 100% or if you question any of their beliefs they are very quick to ban people. Seriously, don't waste your time. Their forum is very interesting to read and I read it every day, but unless you're as hardcore as them, you won't last long. You can probably guess how I know this.
The 1st day of each month? I believe you're thinking of the RooshV forums. The MGTOW forums, to my understanding, are only open for registration at random periods of time, although I could be wrong.

To answer the OP's question, there is nothing wrong with the registration link.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Johnny1975 wrote:

I have been reading the forum regularly too, but I can't register so I can't post. The main difference between HA and MGTOW is that HA see western women as the problem, MGTOW see ALL women as the problem.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Oops, sorry clowny you mean MGTOW forums. I thought you meant NiceGuy. Yeah they are kind of cliquish and are a little extreme in their dogma.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

clowny wrote:The main difference between HA and MGTOW is that HA see western women as the problem, MGTOW see ALL women as the problem.
Now, the main concern is, which of these two beliefs above is more accurate?

The guys at MGTOW are not a bunch of "basement-dwelling woman haters" like feminists would have you believe. Actually those guys bring to the table truth and facts from their own experiences; warnings, if you will, against the life-ruining dangers of scammer chicks (which -- sorry, bros --- isn't solely an "English-speaking country thing", but rather worldwide). Those guys truly give a damn about the well-being of ALL men like we are brothers. Aside from warnings to all men about treacherous females, the MGTOW guys also provide sound philosophy pertaining to health, living your life, hobbies, maintaining your pad, fitness, sports, travel, news, the works. Those guys really have it together, and I too have been lurking their forums and considering registration. I would say that the main difference between HA and MGTOW is that people on HA are generally looking for a wife and are (sometimes overly) concerned with things such as "Which continent is the easiest to find a girl who will fall madly in love with me on sight and have p0rnstar sex with me that instant, losing her virginity, and then marry me later that day?", whereas people on MGTOW understand that feminism is a disease, not an "English-speaking country thing", and that it has allowed women to express their deepest inner nature with absolutely no consequences (say for Muslim countries maybe), and that no relationship is safe, per se, when it comes to women anywhere in the post-modern world. Sure, both sides have their flaws, but I do believe MGTOW is more "red pill" and more ideal for men. Their concern is building men's characters and brotherly comraderie, whereas HA's concern is finding a girlfriend in a country where the women are so poor that they don't have a pot to piss in. I would say give MGTOW a chance when their registration is open.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Ghost wrote:Don't waste your time even if you could register. I used to post there but it quickly turns into a circle jerk. They have no plans, no ideas for themselves. It's a culture of death. Focus on HA or something similar where we acknowledge that there is a way out and a better way.

MGTOW is a good coping strategy for guys stuck in the West for the time being. Outside the West, men would be limiting themselves or preventing themselves from living and experiencing by staying MGTOW. The point is that it should be used as a temporary strategy while preparing to escape. But most of them don't want to expat, so let them stay in this shithole called the West. They, unfortunately, compliment the feminists and play into their hands.
I have to disagree. Playing into the feminists hands would involve doing what "regular" guys do; marrying a western femnag who will eventually divorce you, seize your assets and children through divorce court and watch YOU pay the emotional and financial toll for it. Then the femnag is a single mother who will raise your children on her own and inculcate them with feminist brainwashing, spawning a new generation of manginas and femnags.

MGTOW may be condemning themselves to a life celibacy, but they are definately not giving feminists and women at large what they want. Giving femnags exactly what they want requires men to keep participating in the game. MGTOW have stopped participating. It is the women who will suffer because of this.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
clowny wrote:The main difference between HA and MGTOW is that HA see western women as the problem, MGTOW see ALL women as the problem.
Now, the main concern is, which of these two beliefs above is more accurate?

The guys at MGTOW are not a bunch of "basement-dwelling woman haters" like feminists would have you believe. Actually those guys bring to the table truth and facts from their own experiences; warnings, if you will, against the life-ruining dangers of scammer chicks (which -- sorry, bros --- isn't solely an "English-speaking country thing", but rather worldwide). Those guys truly give a damn about the well-being of ALL men like we are brothers. Aside from warnings to all men about treacherous females, the MGTOW guys also provide sound philosophy pertaining to health, living your life, hobbies, maintaining your pad, fitness, sports, travel, news, the works. Those guys really have it together, and I too have been lurking their forums and considering registration. I would say that the main difference between HA and MGTOW is that people on HA are generally looking for a wife and are (sometimes overly) concerned with things such as "Which continent is the easiest to find a girl who will fall madly in love with me on sight and have p0rnstar sex with me that instant, losing her virginity, and then marry me later that day?", whereas people on MGTOW understand that feminism is a disease, not an "English-speaking country thing", and that it has allowed women to express their deepest inner nature with absolutely no consequences (say for Muslim countries maybe), and that no relationship is safe, per se, when it comes to women anywhere in the post-modern world. Sure, both sides have their flaws, but I do believe MGTOW is more "red pill" and more ideal for men. Their concern is building men's characters and brotherly comraderie, whereas HA's concern is finding a girlfriend in a country where the women are so poor that they don't have a pot to piss in. I would say give MGTOW a chance when their registration is open.
I see HA as a kind of stepping stone to MGTOW, because HA is a more mild version of MGTOW, making that red pill a little easier to swallow when the time comes. Any man whose been participating in the HA forums for a while should have already woken up from the fematrix, so MGTOW shouldn't be TOO much of a shock to their system. But MGTOW is so "red pill" that if average Joe was "thrown into the deep end" and exposed to their forum without forewarning, I think it would be mind blowing...maybe even psychologically damaging, LOL.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

MGTOWs- less than 1500 members, this movement is a JOKE
Members:1,441 Active Members:599

they are bunch of chronic masturbators who cnt get laid, isolated idiots who hate each other, hate women, hate the world
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

The 1st day of each month? I believe you're thinking of the RooshV forums. The MGTOW forums, to my understanding, are only open for registration at random periods of time, although I could be wrong.

To answer the OP's question, there is nothing wrong with the registration link.
Actually yes, you're quite right. I got confused. I was banned from the roosh forum too, and the only reason I can think of for that is that I started a lot of threads, which I got a warning for. Both of which are of course utterly ridiculous.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

do they even have blacks and other minorities there? maybe that´s why they don´t like to go abroad as they don´t like other races. white power (beta version)