Dating in the US: Money plays a major role

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Dating in the US: Money plays a major role

Post by OTB »

You all know money plays a major role in the dating game. You have to make sure you have gas in your tank, money for parking in some cases, money for the event, money for food, etc. It creates an obstacle to getting to know someone, at least in this country. Not in all cases but most. If you're tight with money, due to a number of monthly bills which leaves you with very little after all are paid, you can't even begin to entertain the thought of getting involved with a girl. If I decide to get involved with an American chick, who I deem to be of quality, this will be on my mind. Now, I'm not saying every time two people go out it has to be an expensive date. We know that's unnecessary and just wasting money. But even inexpensive dates where you two go dutch that all starts to add up. And it's all just to see if you two have enough chemistry to establish a relationship. So there's a possibility that it may not work out but you can't get that money back. There is no return on your "dating investment." Bottom line dating is expensive. What is a solution? Can two people really date without worrying about money? I'm curious to see what you guys have to say. I'd rather cook for her, workout together, talk about things over some tea, dancing, etc. That's spending real time together instead of blowing money on typical activities to try to get to know someone. It seems very contrived and artificial.

I wish I could find a girl in this country who would be down my idea of a date. However, if you don't put out money you're considered cheap with most American broads.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

buddy77
Freshman Poster

Not all money

Post by buddy77 »

Did you know even poor people date in America? Did you know that dirt poor people that live in a shack in some third world country date?

I know a janitor, that's making minimum wage and he still gets more dates than i do.

Also in case you didnt know the "three date rule". If you havent shagged a by the third date, time to call it off and start dating someone else! Otherwise you are just WASTING your time with a date that has no chemistry.

Its always better to date multiple women at the same time, in case the other flakes out at the last minute.

Im no cassanova myself, but you can find tons of dating advice with a bit of research. As for the AW that expect you to wine and dine them, you have a few other options if you are broke.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I have more money than many of the other guys currently attending my college. I have better fashion, I'm definitely in the attractiveness top 20%, more intelligent, and I have etiquette and class. I've never had a date in America and I stopped trying because I don't want one. It's foreign-only for me. The only age where it might be worth it to have an American date is if you're like Doug Hutchinson and get a young, beautiful, and open-to-love 16 or 17 year old girl like Courtney Stodden plus you have the parents permission. Aside from that, there is no point in ever dating an American woman, especially an American college slut.

Additionally, I refuse to spend money and waste it on an American girl. When I spend my money it's going to be abroad and I will do everything I can to ensure it will be a successful investment.

What do American girls want? Gifts, birthday gifts, dates, surprises, and parties. They want you to go shopping and buy them things. Then they cheat, don't stick around, and they just use you.

For most American girls gifts, surprises, shopping trips is synonymous with gold-digging. For most American girls a date is synonymous with a free meal and she doesn't have to pay with it. For most American girls parties is synonymous with a free-pass to act like a slut and binge drink. In the end she will leave, especially if she's tired you. American girls have no commitment and they want bad boy thugs.

When I finally spend my money it will be when I go abroad in search of a young foreign bride. They will appreciate the value of money better and they appreciate good men. Unlike the entitled Americunts, the foreign girls will be able to recognize my value and should be able to form good memories throughout the process of courtship.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tsar wrote:Additionally, I refuse to spend money and waste it on an American girl. When I spend my money it's going to be abroad and I will do everything I can to ensure it will be a successful investment.

What do American girls want? Gifts, birthday gifts, dates, surprises, and parties. They want you to go shopping and buy them things. Then they cheat, don't stick around, and they just use you.

For most American girls gifts, surprises, shopping trips is synonymous with gold-digging. For most American girls a date is synonymous with a free meal and she doesn't have to pay with it. For most American girls parties is synonymous with a free-pass to act like a slut and binge drink. In the end she will leave, especially if she's tired you. American girls have no commitment and they want bad boy thugs.

When I finally spend my money it will be when I go abroad in search of a young foreign bride. They will appreciate the value of money better and they appreciate good men. Unlike the entitled Americunts, the foreign girls will be able to recognize my value and should be able to form good memories throughout the process of courtship.
The best thing in the world you can do is to NOT DATE AMERICAN WOMEN PERIOD! Do not waste your time or your money with American women. Let other guys chase these shallow, materialistic, STD dripping women! :D

Save your time and your money for foreign women. Travel overseas to meet feminine, humble, kind and loving foreign women. Don't feel bad about being in college and not getting laid or not getting dates, you are doing yourself a big favor.

A lot of girls in America are just dripping with venereal disease. Personally, I wouldn't touch an American women with a ten foot pole! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I've never had a date in America and I stopped trying because I don't want one.
I'm with you Tsar. I stopped trying as well because, as I said already, it's expensive but also MOST of the girls I see in public are very predictable and transparent which makes me feel they're just not worth my time. You know just by looking at them they're shallow and just wouldn't be of any value to my life.

However, here and there I do see girls that make me say to myself she seems to be of quality. She may exude a pleasant demeanor, she's dressed very feminine or not too ostentatious, she's wearing little to no make up, she's well spoken and sounds very feminine, no tattoos, and so she gives the impression that she might be worth a shot. So I start thinking maybe I should take a chance on one and see what happens. BUT....the money issue pops in my mind and the thought just dissipates. I don't want to waste no money. Especially on some American girl which there's a high probability that it won't last.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Re: Not all money

Post by Anti-American »

buddy77 wrote:you have a few other options if you are broke.
What are the few other options?
buddy77
Freshman Poster

A few other options

Post by buddy77 »

A few other options are:

1- lower your expectations. Going after that university girl that looks like a model, most likely is pursued by a bunch of other guys. Plain looking girls are more available and attainable than the "hottie".

2- if you live in a big city, your first date should be a coffee shop. You dont have to stay in the coffee shop per se. You can order your drinks and walk around while talking. Its something simple and fast. You can really talk to your date and get an idea if theres chemistry. If you feel no chemistry, you have only spent for the price of the drinks (as apposed to dinner/dancing). If there IS chemistry you can tell her that you want to see her again.

3- most cities have "free days" on art galleries, public zoos, free open air concerts. Try to schedule your second date on one of these free day events. It will entertain your date and only cost you drinks and maybe food being sold at the event itself.

4- this might be subjective, but ive found that women that are into the arts as a living or hobby, have been less snobby, materialistic and a bit more down to earth (an artsy chick so to speak). In contrast; that good looking banker lady, sales lady at a retail store, or girl studying for her MBA in finanace tend to be the opposite of "artsy chick" therefore harder to date or please.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A few other options

Post by Tsar »

buddy77 wrote:A few other options are:

1- lower your expectations. Going after that university girl that looks like a model, most likely is pursued by a bunch of other guys. Plain looking girls are more available and attainable than the "hottie".
I'm very selective because I need to be with a beautiful girl. Looking at her everyday and feeling like you're one of the luckiest men in the world if something being with a "hottie" can give. It's also helps to boost a man's confidence, esteem, and status.

Most "hotties" in America and the Anglosphere are sluts so it's useless to try for one, especially when the number of guys competing for her reduces your odds.

I'm going to find a beautiful girl abroad because they are more easy to talk to and there should be a very good chance of getting a relationship with one.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

it still begs the question why the hell do so many western women get with bad guy losers who have nothing, and they end up paying for them?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

ringspun wrote:it still begs the question why the hell do so many western women get with bad guy losers who have nothing, and they end up paying for them?
They had other cards to play.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

A few other options are:

YES!! I agree my man. I love plain, feminine looking women. A girl who has long hair, no makeup, nice features, clear skin, not too skiiny and decent looking teeth with nice hands and feet. She also doesn't have an ostentatious way of dressing.

4- this might be subjective, but I've found that women that are into the arts as a living or hobby, have been less snobby, materialistic and a bit more down to earth (an artsy chick so to speak). In contrast; that good looking banker lady, sales lady at a retail store, or girl studying for her MBA in finance tend to be the opposite of "artsy chick" therefore harder to date or please.
Again, I agree. Girls who are into the arts are definitely more down to earth. But also girls who are passionate about something in general are as well. Whether they're into reading, working out, learning languages, writing stories, etc. is highly attractive. It tells me there is depth to her personality. Natural conversation forms a lot quicker with a girl of substance. [/quote]