Chinese women want the three 180's

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Chinese women want the three 180's

Post by MatureDJ »

http://www.whatsontianjin.com/photoshow ... and&page=0

I thought of all women, Chinese women would NOT be so heightist!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice find.

Practically all women love tall men, it's very much programmed into their genes.

There are some pretty tall women here as well. Just walked past a KTV bar in my neighborhood and all the tall lovelies were lined up.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's an exaggeration. I know a ton of pearls in China and none of them care if I have those three 180's. lol. This was created off the 180cm height. Chinese women do not place an emphasis on cock size though. They aren't reputed for that. They aren't even that much into sex. They just see it as necessary for procreation.

LOL

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Personally, I'm inclined to agree with anything that exposes how shallow Chinese women are, but the latter of the three is bullshit. I'm pretty sure that less than 1 in 50 Chinese men have a penis that big. Also, as Winston said, Chinese women don't like sex at all really.

Height seems pretty important to women in this country though, it's definitely more important to Chinese women than to western women. One of my Chinese friends is a little shorter than average in this country, he's like 5'4 - 5'5, and he's never been with a woman. He seems to blame this on his height exclusively. He has really low standards as well, I once pointed to a fat girl and asked him if he would date a girl that fat and he admitted he would but added that even fat women are picky about height. He used to think that Chinese women would like me since I'm tall, until I told him that I've never had a woman either and that no woman ever showed interest in me either. I guess he underestimates how important looks are.

I would agree with this list if you replaced the 180mm penis part with something about looks, though I'm not sure how you would make it fit into the "180" theme.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The Professor wrote:Personally, I'm inclined to agree with anything that exposes how shallow Chinese women are, but the latter of the three is bullshit. I'm pretty sure that less than 1 in 50 Chinese men have a penis that big. Also, as Winston said, Chinese women don't like sex at all really.

Height seems pretty important to women in this country though, it's definitely more important to Chinese women than to western women. One of my Chinese friends is a little shorter than average in this country, he's like 5'4 - 5'5, and he's never been with a woman. He seems to blame this on his height exclusively. He has really low standards as well, I once pointed to a fat girl and asked him if he would date a girl that fat and he admitted he would but added that even fat women are picky about height. He used to think that Chinese women would like me since I'm tall, until I told him that I've never had a woman either and that no woman ever showed interest in me either. I guess he underestimates how important looks are.

I would agree with this list if you replaced the 180mm penis part with something about looks, though I'm not sure how you would make it fit into the "180" theme.
Yes, height is important there, both for men and women. Shorter guys should go to areas of the country where people are shorter like 3rd tier cities or the south or southwest regions. Making that move will increase their relative height.

Forget about trying to translate looks to the 180 theme. Being handsome is not so important for attracting a marriage mate and dick size doesn't count for squat unless the guy is so small he can't make love or is infertile. Make the third spec also connected to a material aspect such as:

Earns 18,000 RMB per month (roughly US$3,000) or 180 K RMB per year (US$30,000) or has 1.8 mn RMB in the bank/Net worth excluding house (US$300 K).
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

3H: Height, Handsome, High income
5C: Cash, Car, Credit card, Condo, Career (sometimes upgraded to "Country club")
5B: BMW, Bungalow, Bank, Boss (instead of job, you own the company), Body
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

3 180 is something white american women look more for
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Anonymous1 wrote:3 180 is something white american women look more for
1. 2 out of 3 make a lot of sense for Chinese gals. Just the penis size one is off.

2. 180 cm is too short for a lot of American girl tastes.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:3 180 is something white american women look more for
1. 2 out of 3 make a lot of sense for Chinese gals. Just the penis size one is off.

2. 180 cm is too short for a lot of American girl tastes.
180 comes out to around 5'11, supposedly in America the average height for a man is 5'9. Most gold digger women you see in the social media will WISH they could find a guy around 6 feet or taller but I think it is more wishful thinking and they will settle for guys who are around the average height if need be. I'm 5'10 and I've never had any issues with American women, would I prefer being a couple inches taller, perhaps but it's not a major impediment to dating there. I think because you are attracted to taller women, well over 5'8, they would probably prefer guys around 6 feet because they want a guy to still look bigger then them when they are wearing high heals and all that. If the guy is similar to their height or shorter it can look awkward in some social situations. Guys in America who are below the average height will probably have a harder time dating the further they are from the average mean. They have to pick up the slack in other ways whether it is having more money or better social skills, funny, etc.

Basically what I have learned is the closer in height you are to the girl the harder it is to date them initially or get their attention. So for guys the shorter the girl the easier it is to get with them, that's my experience. But if you have a fetish for taller women or won't compromise it will seem a much harder dating market in places where most women are short or if there are tall women they will be overly picky.The tallest women I notice seem to be the ones coming from Western and central Europe, they are like giants to me, especially the ones who are overweight. But they probably are the ones who came from well off families and whatever they ate growing up really made them grow tall, the guys are even taller, well over 6 ft on average. I feel totally miniscule to most European dudes I see in airports.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

momopi wrote:3H: Height, Handsome, High income
5C: Cash, Car, Credit card, Condo, Career (sometimes upgraded to "Country club")
5B: BMW, Bungalow, Bank, Boss (instead of job, you own the company), Body
I've heard a lot about Chinese men on the internet complaining about Chinese women having very high standards. They often have cute little ways of listing the high standards women have too.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Many Chinese girls are scared of a penis that big. I know that from experiences. I would not say they do not like sex much. They just never had great sex before probably. You cannot enjoy something you never had before..... Once they get a taste of good stuff, they f**k like rabbits! I have plenty of buddies tell me the same thing.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Seen quite a few expats here. Some of the American businessmen downtown look gigantic.

At 5' 6" I blend in a lot more.

I'm better dating the 5' 1" or 5' 2" petite girls but tomorrow I'm gonna try meeting a 5' 5" girl (and 5' of her seems to be leg!)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:Seen quite a few expats here. Some of the American businessmen downtown look gigantic.

At 5' 6" I blend in a lot more.

I'm better dating the 5' 1" or 5' 2" petite girls but tomorrow I'm gonna try meeting a 5' 5" girl (and 5' of her seems to be leg!)
The few Westerners I saw the times I was in China, I was always the shortest. I'm 5'8" and some change. It was common to see 6'3"+ men. White and black. I couldn't blend in at all. 5'8" is kinda tall in China. Not to mention being black with big muscles too....I stuck out like a sore thumb big time.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

As they get older, they will realize that there is a huge gap between what a person wants and what a person can get.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chinese women want the three 180's

Post by Winston »

This is the kind of hotel that Chinese women want a guy they date to be staying at. lol

http://www.sunshinehotel.com/en-us/index.html

Rock, you stay at hotels like that huh? lol. Aren't they so great for your budget? lol j/k.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne