About Ginger

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Jester man, truce

Post by jboy »

Don't know if it will make a difference but bro, me wasn't saying you drove Ginger off, she is right, she understood me. Peace now eh?

Stop calling her feminist man, as far as me's concerned she represents normal asian girl though she's outspoken maybe cuz she lectures accdg to Rock. If you don't listen to me listen to Rock man, he also lives in asia like yours truly and we know how normal respectable girls think and act in here.

Ginger is no feminist, she's in fact traditional for an asian girl, believe it or not man. Me reckons you'll all drive her to be feminist or hate western men if you all don't stop with all that women-hatred we men have been brainwashed with living in the west.

If you keep thinking traditional women from asia are feminist then no hope for you bro. Me's two cents.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Jester man, truce

Post by OutWest »

jboy wrote:Don't know if it will make a difference but bro, me wasn't saying you drove Ginger off, she is right, she understood me. Peace now eh?

Stop calling her feminist man, as far as me's concerned she represents normal asian girl though she's outspoken maybe cuz she lectures accdg to Rock. If you don't listen to me listen to Rock man, he also lives in asia like yours truly and we know how normal respectable girls think and act in here.

Ginger is no feminist, she's in fact traditional for an asian girl, believe it or not man. Me reckons you'll all drive her to be feminist or hate western men if you all don't stop with all that women-hatred we men have been brainwashed with living in the west.

If you keep thinking traditional women from asia are feminist then no hope for you bro. Me's two cents.

A number of posters here talk as if any woman with a mind of her own that expressed opinion, or would dare disagree with them about anything, is by definition a westernized feminist. You can tell by their general fascist militant attitude that no dissent is tolerated in any of their relationships, and will always receive scorn and abuse. They demonstrate this on this forum and God help the poor girl who was in any relationship with them. Unhappy militant little fascists types will of course act the same way in a marriage, and any female that would reject them is by definition a westernized feminist self-hating whore.
The good men I know here, both Asian and white, seem to have wives who love them for good reason. They treat their wives with honor, respect and care.

Happy New Year!

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: Agree with ILBAW above

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

jboy wrote:Me's gonna agree with ILBAW (even we fought at another thread) about our Ginger girl in here.

ILBAW,

Me's gonna make this public apology about calling you names and saying you're a feminist troll. Sometimes it looks like you are courting attention from men here but maybe me gonna have misjudged you based on cultural differences and am sorry for that. Been PMed by Ginger and mine eyes are opened.

D
Well it takes a mature person to apologize and I do accept your apology. I definitely am not seeking attention from anyone here. It's not my style. I'm glad we could squash our issues.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Agree with ILBAW above

Post by terminator »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
jboy wrote:Me's gonna agree with ILBAW (even we fought at another thread) about our Ginger girl in here.

Been PMed by Ginger and mine eyes are opened.

D
Well it takes a mature person to apologize and I do accept your apology. I definitely am not seeking attention from anyone here. It's not my style. I'm glad we could squash our issues.
Ginger hasn't left, she PMed jboy - so this thread is a big LIE - Ginger hasn't left like Polya said she hasn't!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Terminator bro,

Youz don't read do you? This thread is not about her leaving dumbo jajajajaja! Read the whole thread and stop making a fool of yourself man.

She's keeping in touch with her friends here but thinks posting ain't worth it no more.

She PMed me cuz zboy1 told her Jester and yours truly are havin a misunderstandin bout her and Winston emailed her to post/intervene. It's all in the thread if only you read up instead of seeing lies where none exists.

Youz thinks all women are enemies no wonder this forum is full of negativities. One day y'all have to learn to suck your own sausages when you drive away all the women man.

Me's gonna borrow Ginger's line : READ! Improve and learn your reading comprehension.

Zboy1 if you erase this you're as bad as they are. Let the truth be heard. Peace out.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just wanted to share my impression of Ginger here.

Ginger seems to be a pretty good freethinker with good insight, which is rare in the Philippines. So she is a rare find by Rock. You guys should give her some credit for that and appreciate her. Unlike other Filipinas I know, she answers questions and makes observations and insights. She would make a great advisor here on Philippines culture and Filipinas.

She isn't right about everything (who is?) and is sometimes argumentative, but her opinions are usually informed and well reasoned with good insight. She is also a good conversationalist who can hold an intelligent discussion about many topics. You never run out of things to talk about with her. But she's not dry and brainy. She also has a fun personality and is good natured as well.

Also she has money to pay her own way and treat others too, since she's a professional with a good job. So she's independent as well, unlike the rest I know who always say they have no money, and if they do, they are too stuck up to talk to you.

In short, she's like an open minded freethinking middle class girl, which is non-typical. That's my take on her.

Case in point: I asked Ginger and Rock the other day about how older people are so much easier to talk to. Ginger made a good point. She said that it's because older people are not trying to conform whereas younger people are. That's why older people are more laid back, easygoing and easier to talk to. That made sense. So you see, it's not just that older people are wiser and have more experience. It's also that they are no longer trying to conform or be accepted. So they can relax and be more open. And of course, they also see a bigger picture. Not all of course. I'm just talking about the ones that do.

Another example: When I asked Ginger how Dianne is able to see what I'm doing without looking at me, as if she had eyes in the back of her head, and could even sometimes see bus stops behind her without turning her head to look, she told me that women are different than men in that they have this "peripheral vision" that men don't. You see, women can see behind them and beside them without turning their heads, whereas men are more direct and have to turn their head to look at something or someone. But women can see just as well without turning their head or even turning their eyes. It's just something they are naturally good at and is part of their female instinct.

However, when I try to ask Dianne how she is able to see behind her without looking, she offers no explanation. But Ginger does. That's what sets Ginger apart from others. She tries to explain things, which is VERY non-typical for a Filipina. And that's very refreshing. Usually Filipinas don't like trying to explain things, or analyze them or look deeper.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Winston wrote:Just wanted to share my impression of Ginger here.

Ginger seems to be a pretty good freethinker with good insight, which is rare in the Philippines. So she is a rare find by Rock. You guys should give her some credit for that and appreciate her. Unlike other Filipinas I know, she answers questions and makes observations and insights. She would make a great advisor here on Philippines culture and Filipinas.

She isn't right about everything (who is?) and is sometimes argumentative, but her opinions are usually informed and well reasoned with good insight. She is also a good conversationalist who can hold an intelligent discussion about many topics. You never run out of things to talk about with her. But she's not dry and brainy. She also has a fun personality and is good natured as well.

Also she has money to pay her own way and treat others too, since she's a professional with a good job. So she's independent as well, unlike the rest I know who always say they have no money, and if they do, they are too stuck up to talk to you.

In short, she's like an open minded freethinking middle class girl, which is non-typical. That's my take on her.

Case in point: I asked Ginger and Rock the other day about how older people are so much easier to talk to. Ginger made a good point. She said that it's because older people are not trying to conform whereas younger people are. That's why older people are more laid back, easygoing and easier to talk to. That made sense. So you see, it's not just that older people are wiser and have more experience. It's also that they are no longer trying to conform or be accepted. So they can relax and be more open. And of course, they also see a bigger picture. Not all of course. I'm just talking about the ones that do.

Another example: When I asked Ginger how Dianne is able to see what I'm doing without looking at me, as if she had eyes in the back of her head, and could even sometimes see bus stops behind her without turning her head to look, she told me that women are different than men in that they have this "peripheral vision" that men don't. You see, women can see behind them and beside them without turning their heads, whereas men are more direct and have to turn their head to look at something or someone. But women can see just as well without turning their head or even turning their eyes. It's just something they are naturally good at and is part of their female instinct.

However, when I try to ask Dianne how she is able to see behind her without looking, she offers no explanation. But Ginger does. That's what sets Ginger apart from others. She tries to explain things, which is VERY non-typical for a Filipina. And that's very refreshing. Usually Filipinas don't like trying to explain things, or analyze them or look deeper.
Winston, the misogynists will now think I hacked into your account to post this haha. Or they might think I talked you into it...delusional people are incapable of logic and are not in touch with reality you know, they will just think I manipulated you tsk tsk.

Btw, thanks :)
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

You see, women can see behind them
Wow! magical powers...who would have thought.

Can I ask a serious question of Ginger: What exactly is your motivation for being on this forum? In other words what do you get out of being here?

I ask this question without the slightest sarcasm or disrespect. I am genuinely interested to find out.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:

Can I ask a serious question of Ginger: What exactly is your motivation for being on this forum? In other words what do you get out of being here?

I ask this question without the slightest sarcasm or disrespect. I am genuinely interested to find out.
What exactly is your motivation for asking Ginger ur retarded question?

Its obvious u want to bait the girl u attention starved pigsh!t

I bet she won't waste time on u, in case she put u on ignore, I am quoting u so she can have a laugh at how low u'll go jus to have her give u some attention u don't deserve.

Winston, why aren't u banning this troll. Is this post an example of a 'contribution'?
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:

I bet she won't waste time on u, in case she put u on ignore, I am quoting u so she can have a laugh at how low u'll go jus to have her give u some attention u don't deserve.

Winston, why aren't u banning this troll. Is this post an example of a 'contribution'?
We still have not determined whether you are a boy as you claim or a girl or even Ginger in disguise...or even how old you are, but from the way you substitute 'u' for 'you' I am guessing 15 at most.

I am also guessing from the juvenile bitchiness you exhibit you are almost certainly a girl - no man would ever be this bitchy. Bitch!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:
jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:

We still have not determined whether you are a boy as you claim or a girl or even Ginger in disguise...or even how old you are, but from the way you substitute 'u' for 'you' I am guessing 15 at most.

I am also guessing from the juvenile bitchiness you exhibit you are almost certainly a girl - no man would ever be this bitchy. Bitch!
YOU keep describing yourself lol.

YOU must be obsessed with Ginger. Yeah I am Ginger, what are YOU gonna do with it? YOU are sick lol.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

YOU must be obsessed with Ginger. Yeah I am Ginger, what are YOU gonna do with it? YOU are sick lol.
Somehow I doubt you are Ginger. She is intelligent. You on the other hand are an imbecile!

I am only obsessed with prats like you and if it wasn't against the law to hit a minor I would slap you so hard you wouldn't know if you were coming or going.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Haha, good one Smile but really, stop feeding the low-life attention monger. We keep him here for comic relief.
I can think of other relief uses for you and it is not comic, unless you think gag reflex is comic.

Ginger! Who is Jboy? Really? Who is he/she/it? I know as a woman it is hard for you to be honest and straightforward but try just this once!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:

Somehow I doubt you are Ginger. She is intelligent. You on the other hand are an imbecile!

I am only obsessed with prats like you and if it wasn't against the law to hit a minor I would slap you so hard you wouldn't know if you were coming or going.

Self admission for a sick need to engage in abusive behavior with a minor. Classic mental masturbation.